• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Nightmare Scenario

if Trump loses he'll throw a tantrum, pardon a ton of crooks, leave the White House on time and then go straight to Fox News and bitch for 3-6 months.

Pyrrhic victory. I am *all in* on the GOP winning this fight BIGLY. ;)

Communism is similar to an insect hive. The central elite plot and scheme and fight to keep power. But the 99.99% of the rest are just drones, mindless and unthinking. Much of the attraction of Communism for the drones is that they are relieved of the burden of thought, the rulers make all decisions and a drone can never be blamed.

Over the weekend the hive released pheromones to the drones programming them to spew that if Trump and the Americans fill the RGB seat; then the people who hate Trump and want to kill him won't vote for him, causing him to lose the election - like I said - drones don't think.

It is but Tuesday and already the hive has altered the programming of the drones, due to the reaction of the Americans and the unceasing mocking the drones endured on social media.

1600803902514.png

if Trump loses he'll throw a tantrum, pardon a ton of crooks, leave the White House on time and then go straight to Fox News and bitch for 3-6 months.

If the Communists lose, they will rape, pillage and burn the nation.

If the Communists lose, they will rape, pillage and burn the nation.

The Communist Party USA literally loses every election in the United States and they have since the party's founding, so not sure what you are getting at there.

Communism is similar to an insect hive. The central elite plot and scheme and fight to keep power. But the 99.99% of the rest are just drones, mindless and unthinking. Much of the attraction of Communism for the drones is that they are relieved of the burden of thought, the rulers make all decisions and a drone can never be blamed.

Over the weekend the hive released pheromones to the drones programming them to spew that if Trump and the Americans fill the RGB seat; then the people who hate Trump and want to kill him won't vote for him, causing him to lose the election - like I said - drones don't think.

It is but Tuesday and already the hive has altered the programming of the drones, due to the reaction of the Americans and the unceasing mocking the drones endured on social media.

View attachment 67296072

I have no idea what any of that means.

LOL Absentee voting and mail in voting are the same with the same "checks and balances". What the hell are you talking about?

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/mail-in...ting-differences-to-know-before-election-day/
From your own citation:
Amid the pandemic, however, at least 35 states have changed their mail-in absentee voting policies, allowing all voters to apply for an absentee ballot to cut down on the risk of spreading the virus. Some states are calling the expanded criteria for absentee voting "no-excuse absentee voting," a term that indicates you don't need to explain why you want an absentee ballot as you have in the past -- but you'll still need to fill out an application and request one, either online or through mail.

. . . other states have decided to automatically send every citizen an absentee ballot or a form to fill out to request one. That's when we start to see the term mail-in voting -- as opposed to absentee voting -- used to refer to a wider policy of absentee voting for all.

The change in the voter requesting an absentee ballot vs. automatically send every citizen an absentee ballot (based on the already known to be flawed voter roles which haven't been purged of ineligible voters).

So according to you, it's the same thing, specific voters requesting a ballot and spewing out live ballots from a flawed, inaccurate voter roll.
In reality is it not at all the same.

My, you really do talk so rubbish sometimes.

Goebbells got nothin' on Democrats.
You need to add the name Hans Fritzsche, German journalist and broadcaster, a member of the Nazi propaganda ministry, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, who gave nightly commentaries on Nazi radio. It is so blatantly obvious that our media isn't interested in just presenting the news. They are the third arm of the Democrat Reich political party. We do not have just one Hans Fritzsche, we have many.

The real issue with the election and the the USPS isn't money, it's the expected huge influx of mail-in voting
False, as already shown, the USPS has been forced to pre-fund retirement (a provision forced by the Bush WH), leading to insolvency,. Orangey not only explicitly stated he would not fund the USPS to delay vote by mail, but also put in place a crony as PMG who has DIRECTLY caused delivery times to increase prior to an election that is more dependent on the USPS. Again, Orangey is sabotaging the election by undermining confidence in the mail and election process.

You asked at the start of this current exchange;

Which (deliberate) ACTIONS (by Orangey) might those be?

I have clearly shown at least 2 that directly effect the election, PRIOR to the election. That is FAR MORE effective than your examples of "Democrats talking" about an election AFTER THE FACT.

QED.

You need to add the name Hans Fritzsche, German journalist and broadcaster, a member of the Nazi propaganda ministry, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, who gave nightly commentaries on Nazi radio. It is so blatantly obvious that our media isn't interested in just presenting the news. They are the third arm of the Democrat Reich political party. We do not have just one Hans Fritzsche, we have many.
I wish you right wing religious fascists could make up your mind as to whether liberals are NAZI's or commies. Then and only then can you have any sort of message that doesn't trip over itself.

But then again, since you are trying to create memes for a whole group of poli-sci flunkies/cultists...it doesnt really matter, you should just stock up on gasoline and ammunition.

Cliven Bundy 'Protesters' Allegedly Pointed Rifles at Feds

PHOTOS: The Mess Occupiers Left At Malheur National Wildlife Refuge : The  Two-Way : NPR

I Can't Breathe' Video Shows Minneapolis Cop With Knee On Neck of George  Floyd, Who Died | 107.5 WBLS

False, as already shown, the USPS has been forced to pre-fund retirement (a provision forced by the Bush WH), leading to insolvency,.

Funny, I posted that congress caused (i.e. passed legislation) which caused the USPS financial challenges.
So you don't believe your own lying eyes when the USPS reports that it has sufficient operating funds until mid to end next year?

Conversation over. You don't even believe the USPS when they publicly state something that is counter to your narrive.

Run along and play nice with all the other little boys and girls.

Orangey not only explicitly stated he would not fund the USPS to delay vote by mail, but also put in place a crony as PMG who has DIRECTLY caused delivery times to increase prior to an election that is more dependent on the USPS. Again, Orangey is sabotaging the election by undermining confidence in the mail and election process.

You asked at the start of this current exchange;

Which (deliberate) ACTIONS (by Orangey) might those be?

I have clearly shown at least 2 that directly effect the election, PRIOR to the election. That is FAR MORE effective than your examples of "Democrats talking" about an election AFTER THE FACT.

QED.

Funny, I posted that congress caused (i.e. passed legislation) which caused the USPS financial challenges.
You don't know what you are talking about, the Bush admin forced the insertion of the pre-payment into the legislation, I posted this a while back:

Last week I reached out to Davis to learn how and why this happened. One thing you should know is that the bill was bipartisan. The cosponsors were Reps. Henry Waxman, D- Calif., Danny Davis D-Ill. and John McHugh, R-New York.

The surprising thing I heard from Davis was that he agrees the future-funding retirement provision was crazy. That was never in the original legislation, he said.

Instead, the 90-page bill made a bunch of bureaucratic changes, few of which the average American would give a hoot about. It also placed a temporary moratorium on rate increases and established a less cumbersome system under which rates could be increased moving forward.

Somewhat ironically, the bill was intended to help the Postal Service be more competitive for the future, Davis said. But late in the game, the Bush White House threatened to veto it unless Congress added the future-funding-for-retirees provision.

Congress went along because at the time it seemed like it was a better option than having the entire bill defeated, Davis said.

“That was the cost of getting the bill through,” Davis said. The Bush administration used the revenue it gained to help balance the budget.

Casey: The most insane law by Congress, ever? | Local News | roanoke.com

So you don't believe your own lying eyes when the USPS reports that it has sufficient operating funds until mid to end next year?
They are relying on supplemental funding, the temp peak of first class packaging has past, your own sources show that.

Conversation over. You don't even believe the USPS when they publicly state something that is counter to your narrive (sic).
The conversation never started, for that to happen you would actually have to DIRECTLY address the points I made, instead, like always, you avoid them. Once it was shown that his crony as PMG delayed first class mail, your posting got all amnesiac.

Run along and play nice with all the other little boys and girls.
Anytime you need your ass handed to you, just respond, happy to oblige.

You don't know what you are talking about, the Bush admin forced the insertion of the pre-payment into the legislation, I posted this a while back:

Last week I reached out to Davis to learn how and why this happened. One thing you should know is that the bill was bipartisan. The cosponsors were Reps. Henry Waxman, D- Calif., Danny Davis D-Ill. and John McHugh, R-New York.

The surprising thing I heard from Davis was that he agrees the future-funding retirement provision was crazy. That was never in the original legislation, he said.

Instead, the 90-page bill made a bunch of bureaucratic changes, few of which the average American would give a hoot about. It also placed a temporary moratorium on rate increases and established a less cumbersome system under which rates could be increased moving forward.

Somewhat ironically, the bill was intended to help the Postal Service be more competitive for the future, Davis said. But late in the game, the Bush White House threatened to veto it unless Congress added the future-funding-for-retirees provision.

Congress went along because at the time it seemed like it was a better option than having the entire bill defeated, Davis said.

“That was the cost of getting the bill through,” Davis said. The Bush administration used the revenue it gained to help balance the budget.

Casey: The most insane law by Congress, ever? | Local News | roanoke.com

They are relying on supplemental funding, the temp peak of first class packaging has past, your own sources show that.

The conversation never started, for that to happen you would actually have to DIRECTLY address the points I made, instead, like always, you avoid them. Once it was shown that his crony as PMG delayed first class mail, your posting got all amnesiac.

Anytime you need your ass handed to you, just respond, happy to oblige.

"Anytime you need your ass handed to you, just respond, happy to oblige."
That's a laugh.
USPS is funded beyond the election, the issues related to timely election ballots aren't related to funding. Fact check: true.

The WH doesn't pass legislation into law. Congress does.
Congress passed the bill which forced the USPS to pre-fund the benefits, rather than how they were operating previously.
Fact Check: True.

To all of a sudden be forced to pre-fund the benefits caused, to the greatest extent, the USPS's financial challenges.

Not sure how you are imagining that you've handed anyone their ass, but go on and continue to live in your leftist world of make believe.
I really don't care. So like I posted previously, run along and play nice with the other little kids.

"Anytime you need your ass handed to you, just respond, happy to oblige."
That's a laugh.
USPS is funded beyond the election, the issues related to timely election ballots aren't related to funding. Fact check: true.

The point remains, Orangey explicitly stated he would not sign off on additional funding as a means to delay mail in voting, a direct undermining of the US election.

Congress passed the bill which forced the USPS to pre-fund the benefits, rather than how they were operating previously.

Davis, cosponsor of the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act, has stated the Bush admin would not sign off if it did not include the WH provision for pre-funding the retirement pension. Apparently you don't understand how legislation gets FINALIZED.

To all of a sudden be forced to pre-fund the benefits caused, to the greatest extent, the USPS's financial challenges.

No, it is a major cause, the other biggie is the declines in first class mail volume since 2006....requiring Congress to supplement funding to the USPS. You are undercutting your argument...thanks!

Not sure how you are imagining that you've handed anyone their ass, but go on and continue to live in your leftist world of make believe.
I really don't care. So like I posted previously, run along and play nice with the other little kids.

You keep saying that, and yet you keep coming back for more ass-whippin'.

Want some more? Quote me again, I'll oblige.

Last edited:
USPS is funded beyond the election, the issues related to timely election ballots aren't related to funding. Fact check: false.

USPS hasn't received any federal funding since 1982. It is self supporting, and billions in debt.

Timely election ballots are dependent on sorting machines, drop off points, and overtime, all of which have been cut under De Joy.

And no private industry in the country is required to do the same. And the WH does influence any bills being passed as De Joy has proven. In fact, the use of Executive Orders by trump to bypass Congress is rampant.

If he did they would no longer want to play with you.

From your own citation:

The change in the voter requesting an absentee ballot vs. automatically send every citizen an absentee ballot (based on the already known to be flawed voter roles which haven't been purged of ineligible voters).

So according to you, it's the same thing, specific voters requesting a ballot and spewing out live ballots from a flawed, inaccurate voter roll.
In reality is it not at all the same.

My, you really do talk so rubbish sometimes.
You claimed that voting by mail is not as secure as absentee ballots and that is a lie. They both have the same security safeguards. Dead people can't sign their ballot either.

This is the stupidest article I've read in a while. I long-winded fantastical set of election chaos scenarios. The media keeps trying to drum up a constitutional crisis over the presidential election where Biden ultimately wins but Trump won't concede. Huh?

The FBI doesn't agree with you.

"Public Service Announcement:
FOREIGN ACTORS AND CYBERCRIMINALS LIKELY TO SPREAD DISINFORMATION REGARDING 2020 ELECTION RESULTS

State and local officials typically require several days to weeks to certify elections’ final results in order to ensure every legally cast vote is accurately counted. The increased use of mail-in ballots due to COVID-19 protocols could leave officials with incomplete results on election night. Foreign actors and cybercriminals could exploit the time required to certify and announce elections’ results by disseminating disinformation that includes reports of voter suppression, cyberattacks targeting election infrastructure, voter or ballot fraud, and other problems intended to convince the public of the elections’ illegitimacy."

But don't be too embarrassed. It happens to conservatives all. the. time.

You claimed that voting by mail is not as secure as absentee ballots and that is a lie. They both have the same security safeguards. Dead people can't sign their ballot either.
Single ballots requested by live and verified voters has the same level of security and verification as mass mailings of ballots to people listed on the inaccurate voters rolls?

Boy you certainly talk ideologically driven rubbish.
Of course spewing out ballots to who knows whom carries a far greater risk to validity of votes and verification of voters than individually requested ballots. One would have to be ideologically blind to deny it, but I see it applies in this case.

Single ballots requested by live and verified voters has the same level of security and verification as mass mailings of ballots to people listed on the inaccurate voters rolls?

Boy you certainly talk ideologically driven rubbish.
Of course spewing out ballots to who knows whom carries a far greater risk to validity of votes and verification of voters than individually requested ballots. One would have to be ideologically blind to deny it, but I see it applies in this case.
Which States are "spewing out ballots to who knows whom" Where you think dead people will submit ballots by mail? Certainly not any States the Trump could possibly win in, am I right? Most States require that you request a ballot but that is not enough for those determined to cast doubt on our elections to serve Putin while minimizing the raging pandemic at the same time. It's a "win-win" for you.

Last edited:
And lies, and bull shit, make one smarter in the trumpian world. Well, trump, and his low IQ followers, seem to think so.
No, what makes one smarter is having the intellectual curiousity to pursue questions of interest. Try it sometime.

No, what makes one smarter is having the intellectual curiousity to pursue questions of interest. Try it sometime.

But hety, you are the onne that made the claim, and now show you have no f**king clue as to what the answer is. Typical for the low IQ types.

But hety, you are the onne that made the claim, and now show you have no f**king clue as to what the answer is. Typical for the low IQ types.
I do know what the answer is, which is why this is entertaining. I suppose I get a sick thrill out of playing with someone who has no idea what he's talking about, and is incapable of figuring it out on his own.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom