• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The NHL 2011-2012 Thread

I have no idea about last night's games, nor the last three. It's hard to keep up with hockey from my balcony in Florence. In any event, Rev, don't get your hopes up too high.

I have no idea about last night's games, nor the last three. It's hard to keep up with hockey from my balcony in Florence. In any event, Rev, don't get your hopes up too high.

Pretty much more of the same.... This time different result. ;)

I'm happy just seeing one more game. :thumbs:

Lucky bitch :2razz:

cb569efd.jpg

Parise is playing like a man possessed.

If goalie can come out to almost the blue line to play the puck, he should be able to get hit like any other player. Just sayin'....

What a weird period. LA played their best period of the series, and ended up down 1-0.

If goalie can come out to almost the blue line to play the puck, he should be able to get hit like any other player. Just sayin'....

Nonsens the added weight of the padds create a safety issue that would lead tolee inkired goalies.....

Plus the kings were offsides anyway so it would have been an inteference call.

Just be greatfil you get to watch the greatest goalie of all time for at least 1 more game. :prof

Nonsens the added weight of the padds create a safety issue that would lead tolee inkired goalies.....

Plus the kings were offsides anyway so it would have been an inteference call.

Just be greatfil you get to watch the greatest goalie of all time for at least 1 more game. :prof

But Patrick Roy is retired :2razz:

Yeah, the ref's made Bernier make that hit....

Refs missed stolls boarding gionta 5 seconds earlier, And the dude knew the hit was coming and turned. they all do it, it should of been a penalty, even a 2 and 10, game misconduct, but a 5 minute major? A BS call, especially when you miss the boarding 5 seconds earlier. anyway answer me this......

How many 5 minute majors have been handed out throughout all of the NHL playoffs this year?

Nice time to pull that arrow out of the quiver. That ref should be the one presenting the cup to the kings.

Refs missed stolls boarding gionta 5 seconds earlier, And the dude knew the hit was coming and turned. they all do it, it should of been a penalty, even a 2 and 10, game misconduct, but a 5 minute major? A BS call, especially when you miss the boarding 5 seconds earlier. anyway answer me this......

How many 5 minute majors have been handed out throughout all of the NHL playoffs this year?

Nice time to pull that arrow out of the quiver. That ref should be the one presenting the cup to the kings.

The refs did miss the call on Stoll. That happens. 5 minutes for a boarding hit like that is not out of line.

Assuming LA holds on and wins, the win will not be because the refs missed a call(NJ has gotten away with a couple tonight too), it will not bne because NJ was assessed a major, it will be because NJ lost their focus. They are a better team than they where during that PK. If they could have killed it off, they would have had all the momentum going forward, but instead they played sloppy and LA took full advantage.

Back
Top Bottom