• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The NHL 2011-2012 Thread

You could be right on Kovalchuck.

It seemed like the LA fans burned out during that 5 on 3, which admittedly was pretty intense.

Not really, they are california, I was at anehiem and it was the same way, it's like the whole southern half of that state is on benzo's, no chants, the "marty chant" was lame... listen to that compared to the "marty" or "henrik" chants from the last series... it was deafening.. And I don't care that LL or bekman is there.... (yes, i am hating on LA... devils losing not helping).

And this is where I turn it off. I have rated this thread appropriately.... /facepalm

ugh.

Not really, they are california, I was at anehiem and it was the same way, it's like the whole southern half of that state is on benzo's, no chants, the "marty chant" was lame... listen to that compared to the "marty" or "henrik" chants from the last series... it was deafening.. And I don't care that LL or bekman is there.... (yes, i am hating on LA... devils losing not helping).

The Sabres used to have a goalie named Darcy Wakaluk. The Sabres fans were brutal to him -- their own goalie. We'd chant his nickname that someone coined - either "Whatthefuk" or "Wheresthepuck."

More of the same....

Someone should tell the LA fans that thier team might win the cup tonight, from the way they sound, it's like a pre-season game.

Your kidding right, they are nearly dead silent at times. :doh:

Your just mad NJ is down 3-0.

Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about Kovy being hurt after this is over, he just hasn't been himself, even his less exciting New Jersey self.

Your just mad NJ is down 3-0.

Nah, not mad at all, it's a game.... Listen to them right now. you can hear the players yelling to each other... it's a power play in the SC finals :shock:

Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about Kovy being hurt after this is over, he just hasn't been himself, even his less exciting New Jersey self.

It's obvious he is.

Nah, not mad at all, it's a game.... Listen to them right now. you can hear the players yelling to each other... it's a power play in the SC finals :shock:

Oh come one now, if this were the Thrashers down 3-0 I'd be in a fit of rage.

Oh come one now, if this were the Thrashers down 3-0 I'd be in a fit of rage.

Meh, the "fit of rage" has passed. :lol: I take consolation in beating both the failures and the rags.......

again LA fans are on benzo's listen, its silent....

Meh, the "fit of rage" has passed. :lol: I take consolation in beating both the failures and the rags.......

again LA fans are on benzo's listen, its silent....

Crowd seems lively to me :shrug:

Crowd seems lively to me :shrug:

Well, I guess atlanta wasn't much different..... :shrug:

You shouldn't be able to hear the players yelling to each other, in any playoff game. :prof

Maybe they'll show which hollywood douchebags are in the crowd again.... :ssst:

Well, I guess atlanta wasn't much different..... :shrug:

You shouldn't be able to hear the players yelling to each other, in any playoff game. :prof

Maybe they'll show which hollywood douchebags are in the crowd again.... :ssst:

First off you know better than to piss on Atlanta, and secondly that probably has more to do with the way the audio is set up, and the TV picking that up.

First off you know better than to piss on Atlanta, and secondly that probably has more to do with the way the audio is set up, and the TV picking that up.

Listen to the chants.... oh that's right, they only happen when prompted and don't last long.... Different atmosphere, it doesnt feel like a playoff game...

Kopitar is good...

Listen to the chants.... oh that's right, they only happen when prompted and don't last long.... Different atmosphere, it doesnt feel like a playoff game...

Kopitar is good...

Most times you can't hear chants on TV, your just looking for something to complain about. You shouldn't be complaining about the LA fans, they are just fine, you should be complaining about how big of a douche Dustin Brown is.

Hear them now on the gagne breakaway? thats how the game should sound all game long... even doc just mentioned it. :lol:

Some one is happy....

:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom