• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The NHL 2011-2012 Thread

Not mad. Amused. Now if some one had done to you what you are doing, you would be over the top pissed. That is part of my amusement. When you got something to contribute to the discussion, let me know.

right, any news on that devils bankruptcy? Or will you be posting some stats to show how much an astute observer of the game you are. :prof

SO, on the actual topic: should that second Rangers goal have counted?

And you did not answer the question....

Sure I did, you asked if we should, I said "sure :thumbs:" oh you meant the kicking thing? Either way, you won't see it called off in the playoffs though...

Sometimes much doesn't need to be said. Rangers played thier best game, devils looked tired. kicking motion? Maybe, to close to call off in a playoffs, refs missed a 4 min high stick, rags shut down the devils forcheck much better this game. devils stole one.

Rags miss dubinski and prust, you saw that when they are in they are more formidable.

Marty stepped on the puck.,

NJ won, and hard to see them losing the next 2.

If it goes to a game 7, kings will have an advantage or rest, with a blowback of possibly being too cold..... If the devils win, I'm sure you will be bored. :shrug:

Sure I did, you asked if we should, I said "sure :thumbs:" oh you meant the kicking thing? Either way, you won't see it called off in the playoffs though...

Sometimes much doesn't need to be said. Rangers played thier best game, devils looked tired. kicking motion? Maybe, to close to call off in a playoffs, refs missed a 4 min high stick, rags shut down the devils forcheck much better this game. devils stole one.

Rags miss dubinski and prust, you saw that when they are in they are more formidable.

Marty stepped on the puck.,

If it goes to a game 7, kings will have an advantage or rest, with a blowback of possibly being too cold..... If the devils win, I'm sure you will be bored. :shrug:

Hey, we agree on something. Call on the ice was a goal, kick or not was iffy, so call on ice stands. I would not say the Devils stole it. They held on while the Rangers where playing well, then got the winning goal at the end. Last 10 minutes or so it kinda looked like the Rangers ran out of gas.

An observation on the Devils forchecking system, one that is better seen live than on tv.... It is relentless and well planned. They sustain it by having one player in the zone pressuring the Rangers defense while the other two forwards make a quick change to get fresh players out. This is how they are sustaining such a relentless forcheck.

Another contrast is watching tortilla screaming at and benching players, while we see Deboer coaching and remaining cool under pressure. I think this translates to the ice.

Edit to add: given all the recent commentary criticizing Marty's reaction to being punched in the jaw, I wonder where the same scorn is for Brandon prust, who was eventually called for diving after multiple dives attempting to draw penalties.....

Last edited:
be3b1539.jpg

Suck it Redress! :pimpdaddy: :2razz:

I miss going to games :(

Looking forward to excuses on WFAN tomorrow. Listening to Carton, Boomer and Fatcessa cry is going to be music to my ears. Kings will be a tough opponent though

Looking forward to excuses on WFAN tomorrow. Listening to Carton, Boomer and Fatcessa cry is going to be music to my ears. Kings will be a tough opponent though

Are they on tomorrow. I dont listen tothose clowns, but it may be worth it.... :lol:

Okay, now that I'm almost certain to win the pool, I wont need to bathe with a steel brush and bleach.

Go LA Go!
(sorry Rev)

Okay, now that I'm almost certain to win the pool, I wont need to bathe with a steel brush and bleach.

Go LA Go!
(sorry Rev)

[video]http://s651.photobucket.com/albums/uu232/reverend_hellh0und/?action=view&current=aa65321e.mp4[/video]

The Kings are leaving Kovy wide open on the PP, it's going to burn them if they don't fix that.

Back
Top Bottom