• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The next president.

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Believe it or not, I'm open to any presidential candidate that will push the America First policies. But the left's insane hate for Trump is making me reconsider. Maybe we should run Trump in 2024 just to rub the left's failures in their noses. They would need adult diapers and safe spaces if he were re elected.
Might be worth it just for the laughs. :)

Believe it or not, I'm open to any presidential candidate that will push the America First policies. But the left's insane hate for Trump is making me reconsider. Maybe we should run Trump in 2024 just to rub the left's failures in their noses. They would need adult diapers and safe spaces if he were re elected.
I can only hope republicans run Trump. He lost the last two popular votes, make it a hat trick.

There's a thread worthy of your reputation. Well done.......................

I can only hope republicans run Trump. He lost the last two popular votes, make it a hat trick.
That was before the current Biden dumpster fire w/ laptop aka… corruption scandal.

This is the problem with the right. "Just for laughs" and "rubbing the left's nose in it" are valid traits in a presidential candidate. This is how you end up with a clown running the circus.
I have always said the whole thing is a game to most on the right. If republicans would just start taking our politics seriously, IMO, they would stand a much better chance at victory.

I have always said the whole thing is a game to most on the right. If republicans would just start taking our politics seriously, IMO, they would stand a much better chance at victory.
It's a game to nearly everyone.

You should ABSOLUTELY run trump in 2024. I can't wait for the Republican debates. Maybe trump will make everyone take out their penises and grab a measuring tape during the debate? It got pretty close during that last one :)

You should ABSOLUTELY run trump in 2024. I can't wait for the Republican debates. Maybe trump will make everyone take out their penises and grab a measuring tape during the debate? It got pretty close during that last one :)
No way Donald ("a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart") Trump whips it out.

No way Donald ("a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart.") Trump whips it out.
If trump runs again there will be something equally as middle-schoolish happening. trump really dumbs down anything he's involved with and everyone has to follow suit - if they're a Republican.

That was before the current Biden dumpster fire w/ laptop aka… corruption scandal.
You do realize that Trump has a finite number of supporters, maybe 30% of the electorate. Hunters' laptop is only resonating with that same group. It's like beating a dead horse over and over again.

I see someone is having wet dreams about Trump running again
Trump is too much a coward to face the humiliation of another defeat
Or he will be convinced that his second go at overturning an election will succeed. From everything we see going on at the state levels, the fix is already in. 2020 was nothing more than a practice session.

If at first you don't succeed, ............

That is the precise reason why Trump would lose in 2024.

Not just all the baggage from his 1st term as President with everything that implies but also the vindictiveness yet childishness of his character (and that of his enablers and supporters, just like you.)

If Trump runs in 2024 and loses, will his democracy hating anti American cult invade the Capitol again?

If Trump runs in 2024 and loses, will his democracy hating anti American cult invade the Capitol again?
Nope, the Capitol is prepared now. They may invade state capitols, take governors hostage, declare a civil war, blow up federal buildings with kids inside, and other neat stuff far right nutjobs consider patriotic.

Just for laughs, I do miss the editorial cartoons. :giggle:
cartoons.jpg

Nope, the Capitol is prepared now. They may invade state capitols, take governors hostage, declare a civil war, blow up federal buildings with kids inside, and other neat stuff far right nutjobs consider patriotic.
And while everyone jokes about this, 'Big Lie' supporters are running for SOS and AGs all over the place. Trump already made the comment about it being more important about who's counting the votes as opposed to who's running.

Or he will be convinced that his second go at overturning an election will succeed. From everything we see going on at the state levels, the fix is already in. 2020 was nothing more than a practice session.

If at first you don't succeed, ...........
Maybe that would make sense for his minions but remember Trump himself is both a coward and lazy. What you suggest requires far too much effort from him

America first policies would, paradoxically, really hurt Americans. For example, if you think bringing manufacturing jobs would not pour gasoline on the inflation fires, just think about who is going to be paying at the store for those higher wages in the United States

My guess is the OP will vote for another trump like commie.

“America First” is idiotic in the face of a globalized economy with globalized problems like climate change.

Why won't Trumpists just come out and admit they're full blown isolationists? That's all their "America First" talk is about.

And let's be honest. The OP is absolutely openly pulling for a Trump run in 2024. I've seen a few bromances in my day but GP and Trump is a serious one.

Back
Top Bottom