• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The next president.

NO, it was the left selling America down the road.
If anyone brought the circus to town it was the left. I am just thankful, it was Trump who brought the real clowns to task.
What exactly did he achieve in that respect? His corrupt admin had more arrests of its members than any before. None of his policies has held up after leaving office. He was voted out after one term. Who did he ‘take to task’ and how? By whining about people he doesn’t like on twitter?

It was a failed one-term presidency.

Believe it or not, I'm open to any presidential candidate that will push the America First policies. But the left's insane hate for Trump is making me reconsider. Maybe we should run Trump in 2024 just to rub the left's failures in their noses. They would need adult diapers and safe spaces if he were re elected.
Might be worth it just for the laughs. :)

I'll take any moderate Republican or Democrat that has the ****ing balls to ignore the extremists in their party.

Trump? **** no! He's a arrogant and obnoxious cry baby..

What exactly did he achieve in that respect? His corrupt admin had more arrests of its members than any before. None of his policies has held up after leaving office. He was voted out after one term. Who did he ‘take to task’ and how? By whining about people he doesn’t like on twitter?

It was a failed one-term presidency.
Trump has brought about more change than you dare to give him credit for.

Believe it or not, I'm open to any presidential candidate that will push the America First policies. But the left's insane hate for Trump is making me reconsider. Maybe we should run Trump in 2024 just to rub the left's failures in their noses. They would need adult diapers and safe spaces if he were re elected.

The left's loathing of Trump is perfectly rational.

America is reeling from the effects of the pandemic, which forced Trump and Biden to enact a stimulus package, the brunt of the cause of inflation, and the war in Ukraine hasn't helped.

Naturally, righties are going to blame it all on Biden, but much of it will fade by 2024.

Possibly, but his vindictiveness could breathe some adrenalin into his motive. It's the same reason he ran in 2016. Effectively to show Obama he could win, nothing more.
No he ran in 2016 to boost the ratings of his TV show then to his great surprise started to do well. After that it was all about avoiding jail

Baker, Hogan, Sununu...?
DeWine in Ohio and Scott in Vermont join those three as the sane 5 gop governors.

Listened to a sane gop congressman from Ohio ranking member of foreign policy not bad.

Hassan’s first commercial was interesting.
27 weeks tomorrow …

DeWine in Ohio and Scott in Vermont join those three as the sane 5 gop governors.

Listened to a sane gop congressman from Ohio ranking member of foreign policy not bad.

Hassan’s first commercial was interesting.
27 weeks tomorrow …

I didn't vote for Hassan on her first run, but I'm voting for her this time as all of the GOP candidates are Trump worshipping morons.

I didn't vote for Hassan on her first run, but I'm voting for her this time as all of the GOP candidates are Trump worshipping morons.
XMSirius 159 is doing NHL sport and betting talk after the break they’re on.

Trump has brought about more change than you dare to give him credit for.
Really? What would that be?
Balanced the budget; built the wall and had Mexico pay for it?
Replaced the ACA with his great big beautiful health care plan? Alienate our allies? Divide America? The man was literally a failure at everything.

Really? What would that be?
Balanced the budget; built the wall and had Mexico pay for it?
Replaced the ACA with his great big beautiful health care plan? Alienate our allies? Divide America? The man was literally a failure at everything.
Brought the light onto the FAKE News, and the slimy dems.

"AMerica first"? You mean tRump's retarded rallying cry? There weren't any real policies associated with that.

What exactly are "America First" policies?

What exactly are "America First" policies?
America First refers to a policy stance in the United States coined by progressive, internationalist president Woodrow Wilson[1] that generally emphasizes nationalism and non-interventionism.[2] The isolationist approach gained prominence in the interwar period (1918–1939) and was advocated by the America First Committee, a non-interventionist pressure group against the U.S. entry into World War II.[3]

In Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaigns and presidency (2017–2021), Trump used the phrase as a slogan, emphasizing the United States' withdrawal from international treaties and organizations.[4][5][6] "America First" was the official foreign policy doctrine of the Trump administration.[7]

There is a fine line.
Trump was well known for being a con man long before he ran for president

Why would anyone think a moron like him could ever change his spots?

Back
Top Bottom