• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The next president.

Commies?

Early Republican primaries will show trump’s strength.

Early Republican primaries will show trump’s strength.
If Trump can remember who he endorsed here in Ohio, it will be an interesting primary for the Senate seat.
I guess Mr. Hillbilly Effigy may ride Trumps coat tails to the win.
And I think Devine is a shoe in to win re election as governor, and I'm fine with that. I think he's done a good job.

If Trump can remember who he endorsed here in Ohio, it will be an interesting primary for the Senate seat.
And I think Devine is a shoe in to win re election as governor, and I'm fine with that. I think he's done a good job.
Rep. Ryan is the kind of Democrat that can get elected in your Ohio, not a flaming liberal.

DeWine is one of five Eastern GOP governors that give me hope for life after trump’s gop.

Believe it or not, I'm open to any presidential candidate that will push the America First policies. But the left's insane hate for Trump is making me reconsider. Maybe we should run Trump in 2024 just to rub the left's failures in their noses. They would need adult diapers and safe spaces if he were re elected.
Might be worth it just for the laughs. :)
As soon as Trump gets his twitter account back, his hopes of a 2024 run go down the drain.

This is the problem with the right. "Just for laughs" and "rubbing the left's nose in it" are valid traits in a presidential candidate. This is how you end up with a clown running the circus.
NO, it was the left selling America down the road.
If anyone brought the circus to town it was the left. I am just thankful, it was Trump who brought the real clowns to task.

“America First” is idiotic in the face of a globalized economy with globalized problems like climate change.
It is idiots who don't want the US oil independent but are happy to buy oil from other countries that could give a rat's ass about climate change.

It is idiots who don't want the US oil independent but are happy to buy oil from other countries that could give a rat's ass about climate change.

The correct move is to move away from oil entirely.

The correct move is to move away from oil entirely.

You commies realize that China and India will pay climate change lip service only, but will secretly laugh as the US economy tanks because of climate change regs.

Maybe that would make sense for his minions but remember Trump himself is both a coward and lazy. What you suggest requires far too much effort from him
Possibly, but his vindictiveness could breathe some adrenalin into his motive. It's the same reason he ran in 2016. Effectively to show Obama he could win, nothing more.

You commies realize that China and India will pay climate change lip service only, but will secretly laugh as the US economy tanks because of climate change regs.

You realize China and India are the world’s leading producers of solar panels and wind turbines, yes?

Definitely not when profits are placed higher than the lives of people or the well-being of the planet.
No, you would have to get the entire world on board with this "climate change" agenda. That will never happen. The US can not make a dent in "climate change" alone.
Keep in mind there is much profit made on all this green energy agenda, ask Al Gore.

You realize China and India are the world’s leading producers of solar panels and wind turbines, yes?
And just what do you think will happen on a cold cloudy day with no wind?

Believe it or not, I'm open to any presidential candidate that will push the America First policies. But the left's insane hate for Trump is making me reconsider. Maybe we should run Trump in 2024 just to rub the left's failures in their noses. They would need adult diapers and safe spaces if he were re elected.
Might be worth it just for the laughs. :)
I see in whose head Trump is living rent free.

Back
Top Bottom