• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The next president.

Believe it or not, I'm open to any presidential candidate that will push the America First policies. But the left's insane hate for Trump is making me reconsider. Maybe we should run Trump in 2024 just to rub the left's failures in their noses. They would need adult diapers and safe spaces if he were re elected.
Might be worth it just for the laughs. :)
Rubbing is more important that America First?

That's all Trumpism every really was. To elevate a bully that will make insecure Cons feel like they're owning the Libs. That's all it ever was about.
There was that voting for mickey mouse over trump thing.

This is the problem with the right. "Just for laughs" and "rubbing the left's nose in it" are valid traits in a presidential candidate. This is how you end up with a clown running the circus.
Like China Joe ….

7EFD4B74-105C-40B5-B5DF-A25293FB2D2D.jpeg

Believe it or not, I'm open to any presidential candidate that will push the America First policies. But the left's insane hate for Trump is making me reconsider. Maybe we should run Trump in 2024 just to rub the left's failures in their noses. They would need adult diapers and safe spaces if he were re elected.
So, you vote for stupid slogans. You should be proud

I see someone is having wet dreams about Trump running again
Trump is too much a coward to face the humiliation of another defeat
Yep. Loser #45’s uber fragile ego couldn’t handle another humiliating defeat.

I think you could run Trump; I also think he’d lose again. The main reason is independents don’t like him. Republicans need to realize that they’re still the smaller of the two major parties. Hence, if they lose the independent vote, they’ll lose the election. Look at Trump unfavorable/negative ratings from independents, 57% in 2016. Although Trump was one lucky SOB to be matched up against Hillary Clinton who independents viewed her more unfavorable than even Trump. Even so, Trump won independents in 2016 46-42 with 12% voting third party against both Trump and Clinton. Even with Trump’s 46%, 54% of independents voted against him.

In 2018, independents viewed Trump 58% unfavorably, they voted for Democratic congressional candidates 54-42 over the Republicans. In 2020, 60% of independents had a negative, unfavorable view of Trump, they went for Biden 54-41. Trump today stands at 56% unfavorable/negative among independents. His best standing among independents, but Trump has been out of the limelight, off camera for over a year now. It wouldn’t take but a week or two in front of the cameras during a general election campaign for independents to be reminded why they disliked him so.

Yes, the Democrats, the left would be having hissy fits. But Trump would lose again. That is unless the democrats settle on another Hillary Clinton as their nominee. Harris would be my example there, she’s more disliked by independents than even Trump which is saying something. But run him again, be my guest. I think that would show Republicans aren’t interested in winning, just making a statement.

Thanks for reminding us of how much you hate this country.

If trump runs again there will be something equally as middle-schoolish happening. trump really dumbs down anything he's involved with and everyone has to follow suit - if they're a Republican.
Trump has to " Dumb down " most everything he talks about so his followers can even understand a little of it,
Have a nice day

The "hatred of Trump" isn't insane, it's earned. Any rational and intelligent individual would know that Trump was a disaster and toxic for the Republic.

Trump couldn't even beat Biden and then has spent all his time since crying like a snowflake over it. And that's who you want to go with? The only way Biden could win reelection is if the GOP puts up Trump again.

I was watching CNN this last weekend and the host was actually grilling that idiot Mayorkas on his immigration failures.
The CNN host then asked if he would implement the same policies if Trump was re-elected in 2024. WTF?
CNN employees must have gotten a policy change memo or something.

Nope, it was the usual idiocy from @Grandpappy
I know the suggestion will fall on deaf ears, but it would really be a plus for our country if Trump supporters could step back and consider the possibility that the majority of Americans and most the rest of the world could be right and Trump really is a low life narcissistic scum bag.

I know the suggestion will fall on deaf ears, but it would really be a plus for our country if Trump supporters could step back and consider the possibility that the majority of Americans and most the rest of the world could be right and Trump really is a low life narcissistic scum bag.

We won't ever see that, you know. Once in the cult, always in the cult. Just like Jim Jones's cult members knew.

Trump will the same age as Biden was when he beat Trump in the 2020 election.
I for one will not vote for Trump. Hopefully someone else other than Trump and Biden will be running.

imo, the US would still be experiencing high inflation if Trump had won in 2020.

That was before the current Biden dumpster fire w/ laptop aka… corruption scandal.
Biden voters don't care about that.

I have always said the whole thing is a game to most on the right. If republicans would just start taking our politics seriously, IMO, they would stand a much better chance at victory.
As it is they're so good at gaming the system they hardly have to take it seriously. They can win without even getting more votes anymore.

Re run the worst president in American history just to own the libs?

Perhaps you should look around and see if you can find your patriotism.

Back
Top Bottom