• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The New York Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

Visbek

Stuck In The Circle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

NYT reporters contacted election officials across the US, and almost every one -- Republican and Democrat -- responded by stating there was no evidence of voter fraud.

The New York Times contacted the offices of the top election officials in every state on Monday and Tuesday to ask whether they suspected or had evidence of illegal voting. Officials in 45 states responded directly to The Times. For four of the remaining states, The Times spoke to other statewide officials or found public comments from secretaries of state; none reported any major voting issues....

“There’s a great human capacity for inventing things that aren’t true about elections,” said Frank LaRose, a Republican who serves as Ohio’s secretary of state. “The conspiracy theories and rumors and all those things run rampant. For some reason, elections breed that type of mythology.”

This should not be a surprise to anyone, as no one has actually produced any evidence of any fraud. Even most of the cases filed by the Trump administration -- which are getting thrown out or going nowhere -- don't mention fraud. Many of them are meritless attempts to toss mail-in ballots. And, of course, Trump and Republicans aren't claiming that the Republican Senate, House and other victories should be investigated for fraud.

On a side note, it seems to me that while this baseless nonsense is filling the airwaves and demanding attention, I don't think it is getting much traction beyond Trump's base. Fingers crossed. 🤞

You'll forgive me if i don't believe a ****ing word the NY Times says.

New York Times Called Every State Election Office: No Evidence of Voter Fraud.

Give it up Trumpers. His and your lies are pointless as well efforts to destroy democracy have failed.

According to the latest vote counts:

Biden won PA by over 50,000 votes.
Biden won MI by over 140,000 votes.
Biden won WI by over 20,000 votes.
Biden will win GA by over 10,000 votes.
Biden won NV by over 30,000 votes.
Biden is winning AZ by over 11,000 votes.

If we really had wanted to rig the elections, we would have rigged the Senate races.

Give it up, trump followers. He's done. It's over. Stop deflecting and start accepting.

There's just no evidence of it at all. People are attacking this election because they're upset their Dear Leader didn't win. But to try to undermine our elections because your candidate lost is quite honestly anti-American.

We now are even hearing from rightwing Senators like Grassley and Lankford who are politically distancing themselves from Dirtbag.

Benghazi, Clinton's e-mails, Obama something something...

I beat you to it, by the way ;)

Back
Top Bottom