• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The New Stain, when it takes hold, will be biblical.

The WHO recommends against travel shut downs because by the time they occur it is to late and the virus will spread and not be tested as people think they are safe, a false sense of security

Sounds like a "**** it" attitude.

How did they come up with this 70% more infectious number without any study?

I have no idea. But a guess would be the calculated RO in England where it was first discovered. Still, the spike there could be due to other factors such as superspreader events or people not behaving.

I have no idea. But a guess would be the calculated RO in England where it was first discovered. Still, the spike there could be due to other factors such as superspreader events or people not behaving.

you don't think teh British Medical Association or what it is called would have taken this into account before make the 70% claim?

This is why you quarantine to stop the spread. Viruses mutate the more it spreads.

The cruise ship was the first Petri dish

you don't think teh British Medical Association or what it is called would have taken this into account before make the 70% claim?

I really don't have any idea how they came up with that figure. I have not seen any studies that support it, though they may exist somewhere.

I recall when I was watching the national news at the end of last February in reference to the shutdown in Italy and China. It was pretty surreal and I understood then, we were in for a world of hurt. Kind of was a punch in the stomach to intellectually understand what was about to happen.

Well boys and girls, pay attention to this new strain and prepare NOW.
This has just happened again.

I just did some reading on the new strain and we can expect cases to quadruple, yes I said quadruple.
This will put daily deaths at about 15,000.

England has had the quadrupling while in a total lockdown.

Try and get your heads around this. 4 fold increase in spite of a full lockdown.

Folks, this is going to be biblical.

You have been warned, best of luck to all.
Yes we have been warned. Warned about a disease initiated by the CHICOM’s inspired by evil toxicologist who it appears are making war through the use of viruses. The world is infected not with a virus but rather impotence. Yes impotence, we know the source, we have techies who were there as it was being conceived, we know the God of the ChiCom‘s (Xi) is the initiator. Are end is clear, we die by the millions and deny the existence of such horrendous evil. Humans have a great capacity to endure, but to do nothing will only lead to absolute inhalation. I too wish you all love, because your about to realize the cost of doing NOTHING.

I recall when I was watching the national news at the end of last February in reference to the shutdown in Italy and China. It was pretty surreal and I understood then, we were in for a world of hurt. Kind of was a punch in the stomach to intellectually understand what was about to happen.

Well boys and girls, pay attention to this new strain and prepare NOW.
This has just happened again.

I just did some reading on the new strain and we can expect cases to quadruple, yes I said quadruple.
This will put daily deaths at about 15,000.

England has had the quadrupling while in a total lockdown.

Try and get your heads around this. 4 fold increase in spite of a full lockdown.

Folks, this is going to be biblical.

You have been warned, best of luck to all.

I'm English and England was not in a total lockdown when cases rose. Our total lockdown started 2 weeks ago and cases have started to fall.

Sounds like a "**** it" attitude.

I would say it is a reality based attitude

Look at what happened. Europe and North America put in travel bans, but did not do any real testing. The virus was in France and Italy in Dec, over a month before the travel bans were put in place. Had they done testing, they would have picked the presence of the virus in Jan, early feb, perhaps being able to contain it then preventing the mass issue in late March and early spring

Back
Top Bottom