• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The new racism

Good4Nothin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
There is a new definition of racism, I found out recently. The old definition was hating, or looking down at, someone simply because of their race. In the US it usually meant whites hating blacks.

But now days we are more enlightened. Now you are a racist if you just don't care about race and don't think it's important. In order to be a non-racist you have to be constantly aware and see racism hiding in every corner, and at the foundation of our society. You can't say it's mostly over and no longer legal to discriminate because of race. You have to say it is NOT over, it is everywhere and systemic and has not declined at all.

If you don't agree with the new definition you will be condemned as a racist. Even worse, they will accuse you of being a Republican. In certain fields, such as education or journalism, you will not be permitted to work.

There is a new definition of racism, I found out recently. The old definition was hating, or looking down at, someone simply because of their race. In the US it usually meant whites hating blacks.

But now days we are more enlightened. Now you are a racist if you just don't care about race and don't think it's important. In order to be a non-racist you have to be constantly aware and see racism hiding in every corner, and at the foundation of our society. You can't say it's mostly over and no longer legal to discriminate because of race. You have to say it is NOT over, it is everywhere and systemic and has not declined at all.

If you don't agree with the new definition you will be condemned as a racist. Even worse, they will accuse you of being a Republican. In certain fields, such as education or journalism, you will not be permitted to work.

So how would we recognize a right wing racist if we saw it?

what i find really funny is a ton of people, and their relatives going back centuries, have had to deal with racism and in around 3 months (since Floyd) a bunch of conservatives/Republicans/Q are now sick of talking about racism or think they're being discriminated against.

they made it...

...around...

...three months.

So how would we recognize a right wing racist if we saw it?

That would be easy. They would say derogatory things about other races. If a business owner, they would refuse to hire certain races. They would think race is a big deal and they would make a big deal out of it, and talk about it a lot.

Well according to the new standards supported by the extreme wing of the democrat party you can recognize a racist by the color of their skin.
Well according to the traditional standards supported by the extreme wing of the Republican party there is nothing wrong with a racist.

Just watch the video. Q

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That would be easy. They would say derogatory things about other races. If a business owner, they would refuse to hire certain races. They would think race is a big deal and they would make a big deal out of it, and talk about it a lot.

So in other words, if it doesn't look and sound like 1960's racism, which was overt, there's no way to identify modern right wing racism. Is that your position?

So in other words, if it doesn't look and sound like 1960's racism, which was overt, there's no way to identify modern right wing racism. Is that your position?

If you look hard enough you can imagine you see racism everywhere. It can be an obsession.

I think ageism is probably more common than racism or sexism now days. I often hear "lefty" Democrats make ageist remarks.

It is true that people slow down at some age, but that age is different for everyone, depending on their health, genetics, etc.

I certainly know how it feels to be looked down at simply because of my age. I hate it, but that's life people will always find some reason to look down at someone.

I know "lefties" who look down at people because they're old, or poor, or don't speak with perfect grammar. Everyone discriminates in unkind ways.

The current insane focus on racism is insane.

If you look hard enough you can imagine you see racism everywhere. It can be an obsession.

Right-o. You've locked racism in a time that was only identifiable by "whites only" water fountains. Is it possible for racism to exist in other ways?

Color is race race is racism

But blacks does this every day is ok

Also part of the new definition the left invented makes anyone who disagrees with the views or proposals of a black politician or activist, a racist... Unless that person happens to be a conservative, republican, or Trump supporter... Then not only is that considered patriotic, but allows them to use racially derogatory language toward them with impunity.

Back
Top Bottom