• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The new pro-gay agenda over at Fox News

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
From the article.................

Click here to get more details on Fox News’ surrender to the dark side. As for Kelly’s leanings, the report cites this comment and question from her interview last year with a “conservative evangelical pastor.” Said Kelly:

'Ya know, the definition of bat**** insane is accusing FOX News of leftist bias. LMAO.

Article is here.

Was it Hannity? He's a gay little bastard. I saw the way he used to look at Colmes, they were just like Bert and Ernie.

Are they getting positioned for doing some Russia-bashing during the Olympics?
Damn. Who'd have thought that a law passed in Russia might benefit US citizens?
I wonder if the Ann Coulter entity will sound off on the subject.

I've seen some extreme right-wingers call FOX news communist.

>"pro-homosexual advocate Megyn Kelly"<

Where did they come up with that from ? Can't find any article older than 72 hours on the web where Megyn Kelly is described being an activist for homosexuals.

Supporting gay marriage doesn't make one pro-homosexual or an activist.

One anti-homosexual organization makes the claim and a few more repeat it and all of the left wing pro-homosexual websites repeat it.
72 hours ago all of these pro-homosexual groups were saying that the anti-homosexual groups had no credibility.

Megyn Kelly is a lawyer, who practiced law and actually been in the court room during her career. The reason why Kelly is so good on Fox News is because when she interviews someone on Fox News, she does it as if she is a lawyer in the court room. That's why she's so good. I remember when she took down Andrew Breitbart during an interview a few years ago. Kelly isn't bias or lean towards one side when interviewing someone. That's good journalism.

Just another reason to never listen to female reporters. Any station that would put women on serious news stories, as Fox does, I have no use for. Especially women who were lawyers in the past. Just further proof that there are no legitimate NEWS outlets left.

Kelly isn't bias or lean towards one side when interviewing someone. That's good journalism.
I've only seen one interview from her, and I can tell you unequivocally she was very much biased in the interview, not to mention utterly dishonest. I don't even remember who it was or what it was about (middle class under Obama, I believe), but she would lead the guest off on a tangent to distract from his valid point, and then when the guest addressed the tangent, she accused him of being off-topic. I literally wanted to yell at the guest to quit being so stupid and to call her out on her dishonest debating tactics. I don't fault her for doing it, I fault the guest for allowing her to. But it doesn't change the fact she was completely biased.

Again, that's just one time and I certainly don't make it a regular staple of mine to watch Fox News. But from the one interview I saw, your statement does not match at all what I saw.
On what basis?
On the basis they are extreme, would be my guess.
Just another reason to never listen to female reporters. Any station that would put women on serious news stories, as Fox does, I have no use for. Especially women who were lawyers in the past. Just further proof that there are no legitimate NEWS outlets left.
I...umm...what?

I've only seen one interview from her, and I can tell you unequivocally she was very much biased in the interview, not to mention utterly dishonest. I don't even remember who it was or what it was about (middle class under Obama, I believe), but she would lead the guest off on a tangent to distract from his valid point, and then when the guest addressed the tangent, she accused him of being off-topic. I literally wanted to yell at the guest to quit being so stupid and to call her out on her dishonest debating tactics. I don't fault her for doing it, I fault the guest for allowing her to. But it doesn't change the fact she was completely biased.

Sounds like a frickin lawyer dealing with a hostile wittiness. :roll:

Don't know how familiar you are with Megyn Kelly's news program on Fox News, "America Live" ? It's mostly news unlike some of the other programs on Fox that are commentary or discussion format. But there are segments of "America Live" that include reporting a news event with a follow up with a commentary. There's the segment where there's a interview with someone where she's known to go in to lawyer mode when the the person who's being interviewed is holding back or right out isn't being honest. There's the discussion panel part of the program and of course "Kelly's Court."

Should be really interesting next month to see what the format will be like on Kelly's new program in prime time. Scuttlebutt is that Shep will be reporting the news in a new format, I wonder what it will be ?

Fox still hasn't announced who will be bumped from prime time. Will it be Hannity, Gretta or Bill O'Reilly ?

Megyn, Hannity, Gretta, Shep, and a few others have all just renewed their contracts. Nobody is being fired. I just saw on another liberal website this morning announcing that Hannity was fired on Fox News. Liberals, what would you expect, they have little knowledge how things work in the private sector when it comes to running a business.

Was it Hannity? He's a gay little bastard. I saw the way he used to look at Colmes, they were just like Bert and Ernie.

This is so spot on. You don't have to be Sigmund Freud to figure out why homophobes like Hannity fixate lovingly on male/male sex.

It is the same people who think Obama is making deals with aliens to take over the world so I have no idea.

So, you claim to have seen this but cannot tell us anything they claimed. That seems very convenient.

What part of that didn't you get?
The appearance of sexism in your post.
Sounds like a frickin lawyer dealing with a hostile wittiness. :roll:
The "witness" wasn't hostile at all, he was ambushed. Again, it was his fault for letting her drag him around like that, but she was still very biased.

Don't know how familiar you are with Megyn Kelly's news program on Fox News, "America Live" ?
Not at all. Like I said, I've only seen her one time.
Obviously. I was looking for something more specific.
:)

I think you know as well as I do that extremist don't really need a reason.
Nope. No Poe here. Sorry to burst your bubble. I have no use for women who do not know and accept their proper place in society.
So it wasn't a mistake you made earlier.

I think you know as well as I do that extremist don't really need a reason.

Still, there should be some basis. Calling Fox communist? C'mon. I think he got trolled.

Back
Top Bottom