• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The New GOP

Who those opposing conspiracy theories survive in the GOP

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • What Conspiracy Theory? These are facts!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
We have discussed this in dozens of threads now, the new standard for inclusion in the Republican Party is subscription to all things Trump.

Which includes accepting Trump's conspiracy theories as fact and bowing down to his brand of authoritarianism, in this case the same form of White Nationalism, political organization, and dealing with dissidents in a manner that would make Hitler and Putin proud.

We are watching the rise of an ideology that lead to WWII right here at home, with way too many Republicans all to embracing of Trump's obvious intentions.

We have discussed this in dozens of threads now, the new standard for inclusion in the Republican Party is subscription to all things Trump.

Which includes accepting Trump's conspiracy theories as fact and bowing down to his brand of authoritarianism, in this case the same form of White Nationalism, political organization, and dealing with dissidents in a manner that would make Hitler and Putin proud.

We are watching the rise of an ideology that lead to WWII right here at home, with way too many Republicans all to embracing of Trump's obvious intentions.
We confirm again, set to implode, do not diffuse.

Joe Walsh nails it.

True or False?

True. And guess who says so...the membership of the Republican Party.

The Republican Party is a club, and the club members write the rules.

Lincoln must be turning in his grave :(

Hey, I don't like what you're doing, going on like the election was stolen and you need to take measures.

It's actually really sad. Back when I had to walk uphill in the snow to get to school, there were two political parties, and neither was trying to overthrow democracy. But some Americans have decided they prefer another path.

It's actually really sad. Back when I had to walk uphill in the snow to get to school, there were two political parties, and neither was trying to overthrow democracy. But some Americans have decided they prefer another path.
Only the Dems are trying to overthrow Demcracy, haven't you heard?

:rolleyes:

Once I pass away, I will look him up and ask him.
Still got that envelope full of currency-resembling stuff ready. just meet me at the border please. The confederacy has somehow gained control here and it's a Hee Haw Stupid Fest I must escape.

No room for other, Trump has overtaken the GOP. He says a lie, they all must pretend it's true. Or else.
That will surely not be my President again, nor will it come near in nomination, nor will the Republicans attain Majority.

They cannot, please do not let them.

Still got that envelope full of currency-resembling stuff ready. just meet me at the border please. The confederacy has somehow gained control here and it's a Hee Haw Stupid Fest I must escape.
move to CANADA, life will be better for ya ;)

The Republican party has been "Whites Only" since 1964 Civil Rights Bill at the very least - if not since inception, despite Lincoln - who by the way was pretty racist and not at ALL an abolitionist-type mindset -

It is just that the mask is off nowadays because their voters are 65+ years old anyhow, so all they remember are "the good old days" of segregation. That is the party of 2021: Whites Only.

That will surely not be my President again, nor will it come near in nomination, nor will the Republicans attain Majority.

They cannot, please do not let them.
Wish I had the power to tell them no, especially when they get to pick their voters in lotsa states.

Isn't it impolite to mimic what the mentally deficient are saying?
I have great respect for people with special challenges, less so for the outright looney tunes.

The Republican Party is a club, and the club members write the rules.

^^^ There you have it, Trump's intentions are okay with a few around here including the outcome of White Nationalism. ^^^

Once I pass away, I will look him up and ask him.
What makes you think you will see him?

You'll be too enjoying in heaven to ever stop and think there was a Lincoln or bewildered by Hell and the Lake of Fire.

No room for other, Trump has overtaken the GOP. He says a lie, they all must pretend it's true. Or else.
It really elevates my respect for people like Walsh, Cheney, Kristol, Schmidt, Cindy McCain, Rick Wilson, et al who said, "No!" to this crap.

The Republican party has been "Whites Only" since 1964 Civil Rights Bill at the very least - if not since inception, despite Lincoln - who by the way was pretty racist and not at ALL an abolitionist-type mindset -

It is just that the mask is off nowadays because their voters are 65+ years old anyhow, so all they remember are "the good old days" of segregation. That is the party of 2021: Whites Only.
That actually isn't a fair characterization. Lots of whites voted for Biden. Lots of whites are leftists.
What you meant to say is "The Party of White Bigots."

:cool:

^^^ There you have it, Trump's intentions are okay with a few around here including the outcome of White Nationalism. ^^^
Yes. I wonder if there is anyone still left out there questioning how the Nazis came to power in Germany.

Back
Top Bottom