• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The New Eroticism of the American Right

Capitalism beautiful and inspiring, has became the new idealism for democratic nations to export their dreamy eyed notions of commerce. Bringing the world a new romantic period in trade. Pushing globalization and courting each other for the cheapest goods and the lowest wages. Trading as if they were seducing one another for their mutual pleasures and not just simply exchanging goods and services.

Like the failed policy's of the left for the perfection of the great society thru government controls and manipulations. The free trader's give more service to their economic policies than can be reasoned for with the use of free market ideology , leaving their motives suspect . Making the same grand failures as every group since the beginning of the new deal and using government to further their political ends. Except this time- they are exporting it free of charge. Weakening America and adding confusion to the worlds sense of fair and balanced. Abandoning the Human rights principles that guided our foreign policy for so long and that helped this nation become the "beacon of hope and the gauge of reason" for many in the world and replacing it with, The Commerce of Greed.

The annual labour of every nation is the fund which originally supplies it with all the necessaries and conveniences of life which it annually consumes, and which consist always either in the immediate produce of that labour, or in what is purchased with that produce from other nations. Adam Smith

Romanticism of capitalism is turning to lust for Americans who want freedom of the markets thru liberal economic policies void of sovereign protections and lacking national control. The foreign aggrandizement and national disdain of international trade agreements that are working against America are perpetuated by the absence of leadership for America from anyone in government. Instead they talk about stimulis and green jobs not manufacturing unless its to tell us how we will get the benefit of leading the worlds," enviornmental-techno revolution". Succedding by using our past spirit of individual inovations as a model to grow our competitive spirit.

The free market atmosphere and de-regulation of the financial markets coupled with our trade policy's," works against", keeping the investments here. In both human capital and venture markets. Which would meet the need for growth in American manufacturing and start adding jobs. The reason government is doing it ; because the private markets favor investments that have a better return . Goods and services are already being produced in other markets: Asian- South American, Agreements from Bush to help the Middle East, Iraq to rebuild it. America has been hurt by free trade.

The current fevered pace of political unrest has been going on since, NAFTA.
I predicted that America would have a major change in the two party system.
The reason is simple. We are'nt like Europe.
Here in the United states our sysytem of self rule has resisted any one social class from maintaining a hold on power. The common stock in our melting pot a ,"poor black boy", can attain the highest political office we have. The two party political system can endure changes and serve the purpose of giving us an outlet for, redress of government, with out the need to change it by force. The changes we see now are from the, Right & Left. What has happened is that the , Two party system has failed to change to meet the needs of the electorate. So now the voters are changing the party system . This nation has always identified with the individual spirit and idealism of competion and a shared sense that we among the worlds countrys are unique. That national pride and the rugged individualism is what makes America keep rising.

Free Trade an inspiring notion that transforms communist nations into budding democratic adhearnts and solves problems between warring factions the world over.This transformation so pure and remarkable it has given hope to hosts of nations and even forged a truse formed through mutual greed; between the communists and democarcy's vying for control in, "This New World War of Economics".

K off to fund my passions and excite my sensibilities- soon It shall begin again..... BBL

NOTA- Nairy a thang-Maybe I need to begin again?

I had a productive burst in the main body. surprising ,I wanted to edit a comma out .. lol wow. I will end it soon with add a poem or something that ties it to the main theme and introduction. Describing capitalism and free trade(ers) in erotic terms.

Last edited:
DONE! I abandoned the erotic theme in the end . it took off in another direction and I followed.

Well there is nothing erotic nor romantic about taking our jobs and shipping em all overseas. Also nothing great about having to buy all this cheap and crappy made items here at home.

If left up to me? I would end trading and bring our jobs back home. That would be romance:)

awe thanks ANGEL. Run for somethin we will vote for ya!

The right doesn't have an obsession with capitalism. They may love the word, but they have no idea what it actually means. There are very few people in this country that actually know and support capitalism.

I agree. I think what I mean free trade has become a romantic political notion and the fact that it is simply trade makes tying tarriffs to trade a normal thing- but the right has made that a taboo Phattonez, I was pointing out they have politicized trade," the commerce we enjoyed with some mutual benefit" and its means of redress in disputes. Party lackeys will slober all over themselves proudly spitting out party line rhetoric to see where it splatters. P.S. I respect your knowledge and understanding on economics. I know very little . Thanks

Back
Top Bottom