• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The nation needs more Jason Whitlocks

If the topic line of the video of Mr. Jason Whitlock is typical of his view of other people as opposed to his views of the ideas expressed by other people, I respectfully suggest we have more than enough of that level of disrespect to go around already.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

Last edited:
Gotta love the “drop a video” style of discussion found all to frequently here, lately.

Gotta love the “drop a video” style of discussion found all to frequently here, lately.
I'm not sure why you perceive it as wrong... you can;t watch a video and comment on it?

Is this your idea of "discussion?"
I must have missed your comments. I dislike the style that is all too common here lately. “Look what I saw on the internet!”

…..without nary a word to accompany the ‘find.’ I’m surprised you use the word “discussion.” You act like you want a pat on the head, “good boy.”

I must have missed your comments. I dislike the style that is all too common here lately. “Look what I saw on the internet!”

…..without nary a word to accompany the ‘find.’ I’m surprised you use the word “discussion.” You act like you want a pat on the head, “good boy.”
On that video Whitlock has said far more than you have said. Try going beyond the medium.

On that video Whitlock has said far more than you have said. Try going beyond the medium.
Then I would have to get past the messenger. I have watched Whitlock‘s career for quite a while. He first showed up on my radar as a random commenter on ESPN. Then he went to FOX, probably caught something there; when he found his way back to ESPN, he was much more radical in content and delivery. I switched the channel then.

What does Jason say that you agree with, I can’t communicate with a video……if you don’t understand my aversion to video dropping w/o any user comment, I don’t think. Can explain my position any clearer.

I'm not sure why you perceive it as wrong... you can;t watch a video and comment on it?

While I agree that there is too much freak out over the SCOTUS overturning the Roe (law or amendment?) decision, thus allow ing legislatures to set abortion policy, doing that does not promote marriage.

What was the Whitlock (federal?) plan for preventing out-of-wedlock childbirth or promoting marriage before having children?

Then I would have to get past the messenger. I have watched Whitlock‘s career for quite a while. He first showed up on my radar as a random commenter on ESPN. Then he went to FOX, probably caught something there; when he found his way back to ESPN, he was much more radical in content and delivery. I switched the channel then.

What does Jason say that you agree with, I can’t communicate with a video……if you don’t understand my aversion to video dropping w/o any user comment, I don’t think. Can explain my position any clearer.
Which thoroughly explains why the video isn't worth the time to watch. 2:15 of my life, wasted on that crap.

I'd prefer to have someone summarize what the video is about.

I don't just click on random videos people find on the social medias.

Whitlock did not say how changing abortion law (one way or the other) would reduce out-of-wedlock childbirth or promote marriage. It’s fine for Whitlock to say that (black?) marriage should be encouraged, but simply defining a problem is not suggesting a solution to it.

Some guy's opinion apparently is that Elizabeth Warren is a racist. 🤷‍♂️

I guess we're supposed to go "Yes she is!" "No she isn't!"

The idea that making abortion more readily available (he sees that as promoting abortion) is racist, simply because a higher percentage of (unmarried?) black women choose to have abortions, is a lame argument. Whitlock appears to see (forced?) marriage as a better alternative to abortion or single parent households, yet never explains how that would be accomplished.

The idea that making abortion more readily available (he sees that as promoting abortion) is racist, simply because a higher percentage of (unmarried?) black women choose to have abortions, is a lame argument. Whitlock appears to see (forced?) marriage as a better alternative to abortion or single parent households, yet never explains how that would be accomplished.
Forced marriage may be one of the worst ideas pushed.
And there's no way to ever solve the problem of single parent households. Shit, even politicians use that story as part of their up bringing.

Forced marriage may be one of the worst ideas pushed.
And there's no way to ever solve the problem of single parent households. Shit, even politicians use that story as part of their up bringing.

That (bolded above) may be true, but there are ways to encourage it. Many “safety net” programs seem to do so by transforming a poor single person into a ‘needy household’ (qualifying for public assistance) if they add a minor dependent or two.

I’m not at all sure that Whitlock was pushing forced marriage, but he certainly seemed to think that government was encouraging out-of-wedlock childbirth and perhaps offering abortion as the best alternative to it.

That (bolded above) may be true, but there are ways to encourage it. Many “safety net” programs seem to do so by transforming a poor single person into a ‘needy household’ (qualifying for public assistance) if they add a minor dependent or two.

I’m not at all sure that Whitlock was pushing forced marriage, but he certainly seemed to think that government was encouraging out-of-wedlock childbirth and perhaps offering abortion as the best alternative to it.
The other side of that coin for single family households is the scenario where one of the parents die. The widow/widower may just not have time to find someone else to live with. It happens.

Wait God is why people get married? Is God responsible for the 60 percent divorce rate too? Who is promoting abortion? Whitlock couldn’t make it in the sport commentary arena because he could not back up his bs, now he is a right-wing pundit?

The other side of that coin for single family households is the scenario where one of the parents die. The widow/widower may just not have time to find someone else to live with. It happens.

True, but that is a very small percentage of single parent households and would even more rarely account out-of-wedlock childbirth.

Lots of black people are socially conservative. The OP has apparently never met a black person and believes they are all progressives. What the OP needs to understand is the reason black people do not vote conservative and that's racism.

The OP is about ignoring racism. The OP wants you to ignore racism.

Lots of black people are socially conservative. The OP has apparently never met a black person and believes they are all progressives. What the OP needs to understand is the reason black people do not vote conservative and that's racism.

The OP is about ignoring racism. The OP wants you to ignore racism.

Whitlock claiming racism is a mighty odd way of ignoring racism, but you be you.

Whitlock claiming racism is a mighty odd way of ignoring racism, but you be you.

I'm debating the OP, not the video. You can debate the video, and Whitlock, but they can't hear you so that would be pretty stupid.

It's Truther bs to be all "debate against the video guy!"

The OP is racist Truther bs.

Nobody gives a shit what factless, moronic right wingers say. They have no credibility
Right wing trolls have nothing, no facts, not arguments, that type of moronic trolling of copy and pasting some jerkoffs idiocy is all they have

Back
Top Bottom