• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The nation needs more Jason Whitlocks

"The nation needs more black people telling conservatives exactly what they want to hear in order to preserve their fragile egos."

There, fixed it for you.

I'm debating the OP, not the video. You can debate the video, and Whitlock, but they can't hear you so that would be pretty stupid.

It's Truther bs to be all "debate against the video guy!"

The OP is racist Truther bs.

Well excuse me for discussing the posted content rather than the poster. Carry on with your (off topic?) personal attacks.

Nobody gives a shit what factless, moronic right wingers say. They have no credibility

Right wing trolls have nothing, no facts, not arguments, that type of moronic trolling of copy and pasting some jerkoffs idiocy is all they have

Yet you felt compelled to post about it. ;)

Well excuse me for discussing the posted content rather than the poster. Carry on with your (off topic?) personal attacks.

Don't cry too much.

But what's in the video? That's not posted content. That's a copy/paste link.

Back
Top Bottom