• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Myth of the 50's-60's-70's GOOD OLD DAYS

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As all the stories of the Priest SEX ABUSE scandals that's been in the news the past several years .

I hear all the falllout of people telling their own personal of SEX ABUSE I've been hearing stories of people in their 30's-40's-50's-and yes even in their 60's .

And it's not only PRIEST but COACHES , TEACHERS, UNCLES, and yes even FATHERS etc., etc., etc., , . These grown up MEN and WOMEN are starting to TELL THE TRUTH about their childhood.

It's completely

WILL FINISH LATER

PART TWO Re: The Myth of the 50's-60's-70's GOOD OLD DAYS

CONTINUE FROM PAGE ONE

Clear to me that we have been living a MYTH of THE GOOD OLD DAYS of the 50S-60S-70S

I find it truly ironic the today you can go to some REAL NICE NEIGHBORHOODS and never see any children outside just playing and hanging with their FRIENDS the way I /WE use to in the 50S -60S YES FOLKS I'm an OLD FART of 53 years old but.

I can tell you when I was a child I went from one end of the CITY to the other IN FACT I WENT to differant CITY'S and TOWN'S all over the STATE just to meet with differant people and FRIEND'S.

Today I hear kids first they go to school them come home and play with their COMPUTER and then go to some organized sport or park with some one watching over their them like their were 4 YEARS OLD

THE FACT IS your children are safer today than ever before because WE TODAY KNOW THESE FACTS and are aware of the dangours of life

A message to all the parents out there please allow your CHILDRED to have a real CHILDHOOD the way we USE TO

Look I do not mean to be STUPID and go around with BLINDERS ON yes tell your KIDS to be CAREFUL of the people around them.

But at the same time let them have FUN

TO PUT IT A SIMPLER WAY as one of my favorite groups THE MOODY BLUES would say IT'S A QUESTION OF BALANCE

POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!
POWER TO THE CHILDREN !!
POWER TO THE PARENTS !!
FREEDOM 69

Back
Top Bottom