• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Mueller investigation is closing in on Trump

He may resign if that keeps his kids out of jail. I don't think he is that happy about this job and he will be even more distressed next year.

i would be surprised.

Sorry stuff getting leaked to the press is either made up **** or it is coming from Mueller's team because it is stuff that can't be gleaned off of court documents.
But while the OP is claiming Mueller is closing in on Trump there is a good piece at RCP. It looks like Cohen actually exonerates Trump. https://www.realclearinvestigations..._mueller_appears_to_be_exonerating_trump.html

Or its coming from witnesses...HIGHLY LIKELY. Items being used as "proof" that Mueller is leaking are unattributed statements. You can "assume" they come from Mueller all you want to but there is nothing to indicate that and your assumption does not make it so. In some of these news pieces, the reporter claims to have gone to the Mueller team to get a comment about the unattributed statement and the answer said reporter gets: NO COMMENT.

*That description of Mueller's efforts sounds much more like a description of the bupkis Republicans had on Hillary*

"bupkis" ??

HRC failed to comply with all the Benghazi hearings till her private server was discovered.

HRC failed to comply with numerous FOIA requests during her tenure as SoS.

HRC sent and received classified information via her private server which had less security protocols than a private account such as gmail.

HRC failed to comply with the Federal Records Act and the Presidential Records Act for the 4 years she was SoS.

"bupkis" indeed.

Yet hillary is not in jail... and probably relaxing on her couch watching trump lash out repeatedly...with a grin on her face. If you know so much about Hillary and her wrongdoings, why didn’t you investigate her and prosecute her ? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry stuff getting leaked to the press is either made up **** or it is coming from Mueller's team because it is stuff that can't be gleaned off of court documents.
But while the OP is claiming Mueller is closing in on Trump there is a good piece at RCP. It looks like Cohen actually exonerates Trump. https://www.realclearinvestigations..._mueller_appears_to_be_exonerating_trump.html

Exoneration? Lmao! Now I’ve heard it all!

lol (laugh out loud) here comes the impeachment and removal from office!

oh wait, no. that isnt happening. just more alt left radical wishes and dreams

Or you could address the ****ing topic for once. :lol:

he won't resign. he'll have to be dragged out even if he is impeached, which will not happen, as the Republican party no longer exists. they are the Trumpist party now.

iiiiiii don't know about that. I see him more as a quitter who simultaneously declares himself victorious while doing so.

LOL The name on that link reminds me of Fox's "Fair and Balanced" slogan. There is nothing real about the articles on that site, it is 100% Trump slanted SPIN.

iiiiiii don't know about that. I see him more as a quitter who simultaneously declares himself victorious while doing so.

nah, i don't see it. resigning would seem like losing to him, which is something that he wouldn't do voluntarily.

looks like Mueller is using the same strategy that he would use for organized crime. basically, work from the outside in, and follow the money. i'll be curious to see what Trump does if indictments are issued for his family members. i'd say there's a good chance that this is the point where he would fire Mueller. however, Mueller seems to be several steps ahead of him.

How do you figure that? The strategy for organized crime would have the accused admit to their role in such organized crime- to prove its not a figment of the prosecutors imagine.
Mueller has not demonstrated any conspiracy that exists between Cohen or PapaD et. al and Russia.

Yet hillary is not in jail... and probably relaxing on her couch watching trump lash out repeatedly...with a grin on her face. If you know so much about Hillary and her wrongdoings, why didn’t you investigate her and prosecute her ? Lol.

You really don't have much if ANY idea how DC works and doesn't work, eh?

What I stated is common knowledge related to the "bupkis" remark, whether or not HRC is in jail in irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom