• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Most Revealing Wink Inus History

Yeah, a wink obviously means that there was a mass conspiracy involving the vice president to assassinate the president. And yeah, Rense.com is a credible source, also linking to stories about UFO sightings, psychics, and the illuminati.

You're an idiot.

Kandahar said:
Yeah, a wink obviously means that there was a mass conspiracy involving the vice president to assassinate the president. And yeah, Rense.com is a credible source, also linking to stories about UFO sightings, psychics, and the illuminati.

You're an idiot.

LMAO

This should be merged with "9/11 was an inside job" thread.

the story did its mission it rattled your cage
it sure is the 9/11 gangs mo

Canuck said:
the story did its mission it rattled your cage
it sure is the 9/11 gangs mo

It only "rattled my cage" in the sense that it irritates and amazes me that there are actually people, like you, who are so gullible that they believe any **** they read on the internet without a single shred of proof.

If you were hoping to get me to change my opinion or even take your claims seriously for more than a nanosecond, then I'm sorry to say that you've failed.

your opinion lol
I dont even care about that
lol
you must think anyones opinion is worth changing
FOr me it has gone past due date for that

Canuck said:
your opinion lol
I dont even care about that
lol
you must think anyones opinion is worth changing
FOr me it has gone past due date for that

Referring to your SIG...
Did Bush really say that?

The more alcohol I imbibe of tonight, the more amusing these threads become.

the sig is a joke
but it is possible that he may have said it
I wouldn't put it past his intel actual capacity

your sig on the other hand makes it clear you are not the misinformed huddled masses with duct tape and plastic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom