• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The most overrated tema in baseball

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The New York Yankees are the overated team in baseball..............They have the highest payroll but they are a bunch of primadonnas............It was so great to see them get knocked off the other day by a team that has half their payroll..............

I bet some stupid Yankee fan $100. that they would get knocked off..........How sweet it is...........:lol:

Every player in baseball is a Prima Donna. They get payed Millions to hit a ball and play a game that they love. The Yankees arent overated they just dont have good pitching.Everyone knew that would be a problem. Heck I was watching baseball tonight(the show) and they picked the Angels to Win. I actually think White Sox are as of right now. They dont have any bats in that lineup except for Konerko and he K's an awful lot. Pitching can only get you so far before you need to use the bats.(ie. Clemens at the start of the year)

Gotta Hate A Libby said:
Every player in baseball is a Prima Donna. They get payed Millions to hit a ball and play a game that they love. The Yankees arent overated they just dont have good pitching.Everyone knew that would be a problem. Heck I was watching baseball tonight(the show) and they picked the Angels to Win. I actually think White Sox are as of right now. They dont have any bats in that lineup except for Konerko and he K's an awful lot. Pitching can only get you so far before you need to use the bats.(ie. Clemens at the start of the year)

I guess you must have missed the Yankees/Angels series.......Giambi, Sheffield, Arod zero home runs........the pitching although not great was not that bad........The big dingers did not drive in 1 run and did not even hit their weight.....

I must agree that it is the Yankees. I am a red sox fan so i might be biased but the only thing that keeps me going through this post season is the fact that the Yankees are not in it.

Eryx82 said:
I must agree that it is the Yankees. I am a red sox fan so i might be biased but the only thing that keeps me going through this post season is the fact that the Yankees are not in it.

I am glad you admit you might be a little bias.......I for one am a Pirate fan I think its the greatest thing in the world to see those over rated bums get knocked off.............

Yes, the Yankees were way overpaid. But remember how everyone early in the year was touting the Washington Nationals? Boy what a bust they turned out to be.

Back
Top Bottom