• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Most Important Statistic of the Biden Presidency

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I know it’s really inconceivable to think the lefts hero, an old white man with a racist flair, could screw the pooch so badly. Maybe he is calling the shots as his descent into the pits of irrelevance is spectacular

From the New Yorker
———-

President Biden is moving on. His “summer of freedom” from COVID didn’t work out. His politically popular end to the U.S. war in Afghanistan resulted in the return of the Taliban to power and a chaotic U.S. withdrawal that left behind tens of thousands of Afghan allies, whose lives are now in danger. His poll numbers have dropped so low that, as Politico’s Playbook noted, on Thursday morning, his approval rating now hovers at that of Gerald Ford at this point in his Presidency, and just above that of Donald Trump.

Well democrats I sure you are excited about the job Joe is doing.

Wow!

Such criticism from the New Yorker?

Some years back, I stopped reading it because of its insufferable liberalism.

Wow!

Such criticism from the New Yorker?

Some years back, I stopped reading it because of its insufferable liberalism.
Yeah, bad sign for team Biden

EXACTLY... Their hatred dictates their vote, not the well being of the nation.

Yes, remember during the democrat primaries, ole Joe was about out the door, but deals were made and the DNC got their boy.....would be interesting to have all the information on those deals made. And to cap it off with a cherry, his running mate is Kamala, the one who called Joe a racist, lol. Joe picked her, my arse.

From all the horrible actions of democrats and msm, we already knew they didn't care about the well being of our nation.....this just solidifies the truth.....and even today, 9 months into the Biden administration, look at the threads about Trump on this forum. They simply cannot get over President Trump. They really do have a stronger tendency to develope mental issues and it's this strong hatred.....it's simply not good for the psyche.

Interesting that you didn't get the whole jist of the article. Basically, it boils down to this:

The G.O.P.’s desire to see Biden fail has become a willingness to let the country fail. Nine months into Biden’s Presidency, the bottom line is that the Republican war on Biden’s legitimacy and the war on Biden’s covid policies are now inextricably linked. The consequences of this are so hard to contemplate that we often do not do so: a politics so broken that it is now killing Americans on an industrial scale.

Almost the whole article is bad-mouthing Republicans and somehow you pretend it is a bad article for Biden...

Almost the whole article is bad-mouthing Republicans and somehow you pretend it is a bad article for Biden...
Ah!

I see.

I did not think that the New Yorker had actually changed its spots.

I know it’s really inconceivable to think the lefts hero, an old white man with a racist flair, could screw the pooch so badly. Maybe he is calling the shots as his descent into the pits of irrelevance is spectacular

From the New Yorker
———-

President Biden is moving on. His “summer of freedom” from COVID didn’t work out. His politically popular end to the U.S. war in Afghanistan resulted in the return of the Taliban to power and a chaotic U.S. withdrawal that left behind tens of thousands of Afghan allies, whose lives are now in danger. His poll numbers have dropped so low that, as Politico’s Playbook noted, on Thursday morning, his approval rating now hovers at that of Gerald Ford at this point in his Presidency, and just above that of Donald Trump.

The Big Guy is right on time , and you know it !
biden watch checking.jpg

Ah!

I see.

I did not think that the New Yorker had actually changed its spots.
Seriously, the article is blaming Republicans for Biden's struggles. People should read it, not pretend the OP's "interpretation" is correct.

From the New Yorker
———-

So his approval rating is still above Trumps and you think this means people would have been happier if Trump had won?

Back
Top Bottom