• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The most horrific thing I have ever seen!!!

Mensch

Mr. Professional
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
My cousin just showed me a video online that has gained the epithet, "3guys1hammer." The video is an actual recording of two 19 year old boys killing an older man in the most brutal way. First, one of the guys smashes his face with a hammer repeatedly, until his face becomes absolutely unrecognizable. Then, the cameraman begins stabbing his stomach with a screwdriver and then ripping up his intestines. He then proceeds to gouge the victim's eyes out with a screwdriver. This video was one of many in a collection made by these sick bastards. They were known as the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs who terroized the Ukrainian city for a month, killing 21 people and attacking several more.

I've seen Faces of Death and certain execution videos and NONE of them even compared to this footage. I'm not going to post the link, because you can easily find it via google.

I'm almost willing to give up all my libertarian values of anti-death penalty and anti-cruel and unusual punishment JUST for the sake of these two men. Almost.

There's no need for cruel and unusual punishment. Just put them to sleep.

I would say that you could put them in prison with the rest of the general population, but would that not be considered cruel and unusual punishment being applied to the other inmates?

Yes, put them to sleep. After you harvest organs, blood and whatever else you can. They took . . . .and now they should give back.

I did not and will not watch.

Did you watch the video?

Who would want to watch this? I hope no kids try and find this video and watch it. :( Not only adults visit this site I'm sure...

Yes, put them to sleep. After you harvest organs, blood and whatever else you can. They took . . . .and now they should give back.

I did not and will not watch.

You cannot allow the government to legalize murder. And the death penalty is legalized murder. Life in prison is worse than a short, quiet death. I do believe we should never let a prison turn into a resort.

You cannot allow the government to legalize murder. And the death penalty is legalized murder. Life in prison is worse than a short, quiet death. I do believe we should never let a prison turn into a resort.

I think prison is cruel. Humans need social interaction. Of course you can hardly call what you described as human.

I think prison is cruel. Humans need social interaction. Of course you can hardly call what you described as human.
Prison shouldn't be something enjoyable.

It's my responsibility? I don't think so.

See... I said I hoped no kids read what you posted and went in search for it. I do think the owner(s) of Debate Politics should probably be a bit concerned about it, but that's not my problem.

My problem and my responsibility would be to keep my own children off sites that host the disgusting video that you've described in detail. My concern was the sincere hope that no children look for what you've described.

Thanks for reading way more into my initial post than what was there.

Prison shouldn't be something enjoyable.

Agreed. I believe that's why it's still considered a punishment and not a vacation.

Did you watch the video?

Yes, I did. I could hurt those men. I could take my time with it. I could enjoy it. But if I let myself do that, I'm no longer better than they are.

Killing men such as these, whether under the guises of State-sanctioned execution or not, is not murder. It is animal control. I could give them a clean death, better than they deserve, and sleep peacefully at night.

Yes, I did. I could hurt those men. I could take my time with it. I could enjoy it. But if I let myself do that, I'm no longer better than they are.

Killing men such as these, whether under the guises of State-sanctioned execution or not, is not murder. It is animal control. I could give them a clean death, better than they deserve, and sleep peacefully at night.
I'm not sure why people seem to want to torture criminals. I prefer to treat them like a rabid animal -- simply put a bullet in the brain and move on with your life. No need to sink to their level, since you may not make it back.

It's my responsibility? I don't think so.

See... I said I hoped no kids read what you posted and went in search for it. I do think the owner(s) of Debate Politics should probably be a bit concerned about it, but that's not my problem.

My problem and my responsibility would be to keep my own children off sites that host the disgusting video that you've described in detail. My concern was the sincere hope that no children look for what you've described.

Thanks for reading way more into my initial post than what was there.

I wasn't the one committing the horrible act. I just witnessed it, and I had to tell somebody about it. It is your responsibility to keep your own kids from watching such material. You can't do anything about the actions of other parents.

Back
Top Bottom