• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Most Hilariously Beta Gun Grabber of All Time

I bow in humble respect before your knowledge of all things gunny

Thank you, I am very fortunate, my father was a very good shooter-a national high school Skeet champion, a varsity college rifle shooter and he hunted all over the world and he gave me the means to become a world class competitive shooter and to have the resources to be able to train to do so.

Thank you, I am very fortunate, my father was a very good shooter-a national high school Skeet champion, a varsity college rifle shooter and he hunted all over the world and he gave me the means to become a world class competitive shooter and to have the resources to be able to train to do so.

I completely get where you're coming from, I have almost the exact same history only with music instead of shooting. High-five for good parenting!

Not having to operate a bolt when you are in a fire fight, or worried about snipers or when its really cold is a big advantage. Plus in many cases you can fire a Garand with one working arm =not so a Mauser 98

True.

Oh! And they lost!

This is like asking an elderly gentleman, whose favorite music is classical and early-post war jazz, to go to a Slipknot concert and expect a favorable review.

Last edited:
This is like asking an elderly gentleman, whose favorite music is classical and early-post war jazz, to go to a Slipknot concert and expect a favorable review.

More like an elderly lady organist for the local evangelical church choir going to see a Dead Kennedys reunion tour that was opened by the remaining members of the MC-5

Something is up. The only thing he got right was the ar is loud. Recoil? Lol!

It is not even that load, I never wore earplugs in the military firing the m-16. 240 bravo or the 50 cal(forget it's actual designation, rarely used it) on the other hand can make you go deaf without earplugs if fired enough.

Sorry- from the title, what does "beta" mean ?

"Beta males". It's alt-right asshole-speak for men they consider sexually inadequate because they disagree with them politically.

Liberal NY Daily News Writer Fires AR-15 for the First Time — Check Out His Reaction

Liberal NY Daily News Writer Fires AR-15 for the First Time ? Check Out His Reaction | Video | TheBlaze.com

New York Daily News writer Gersh Kuntzman fired an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle for the first time at a gun range in Philadelphia — and he left absolutely “terrified.”
Kuntzman claimed he wanted to “better understand the firepower of military-style assault weapons and, hopefully, explain their appeal to gun lovers” in the aftermath of the deadly Orlando terrorist attack that left 49 people dead and dozens injured.
The writer recalled shooting the popular firearm being “horrifying, menacing and very very loud.”
Kuntzman said he has shot “pistols” before, but he was horrified of the AR-15’s “explosion of firepower,” which he called “humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).”
“The recoil bruised my shoulder,” he added. “The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.”
This is the kind of ***** we're up against in the gun control debate. This guy should be made to wear an armband that says "I'm a ****ing Democrat *****, laugh at me". I have an AR15, and this guy has galactically exaggerated the recoil and sound of it.
Here's a another link to this *****ass little bitch.

Firing an AR-15 is horrifying, menacing and very very loud - NY Daily News

Re: Liberal NY Daily News Writer Fires AR-15 for the First Time — Check Out His React

Temporary PTSD.....what a joke.

"Beta males". It's alt-right asshole-speak for men they consider sexually inadequate because they disagree with them politically.

I think the term you are looking for there is "cuck".

Beta Male simply means an unmanly man.

Think:

hot cocoa boy.jpg

Or the guy who has to get his wife to kill a spider for him because they're scary.

Yeah, those were comments from a reporter from the Daily News, a first time shooter.

Since he has no experience with any of the stuff he is describing...his descriptions are probably based on watching too many action movies. :coffeepap:

:shrug: I taught two ten-year-olds' who had never fired one before how to shoot it last year. Both of them thought it was fun. Bruising and PTSD? They wanted me to spend a thousand dollars on Ammo so they could do it all day long.

Something is up. The only thing he got right was the ar is loud. Recoil? Lol!

The difference in noise between the AR and other guns I've heard fired on the range isn't enough to write about or dive for cover. Now when my friend breaks out his .338 Lapua......that's different.

It's clear this guy is using political views to cover his experience. I first fired an AR when I was 14, and had no problem with it. I've seen kids as young as 9 take it like a duck to water.

it's a real easy gun to shoot.

It's not political or sexual, it's a man in name only. Like has been pointed out, this is the guy who can't figure out the most basic of manual tasks, wouldn't be able to orient himself in any situation where he got lost, wife would have to handle the disgusting work, and probably prefers wine coolers to real alcohol. It's a nicer way of calling the guy a *****.

EDIT - I have known beta males of all ideological and political stripes, I used to be friends with a conservative beta. The guy decided to go after an ex of mine knowing we were trying to work things out and ruined things for us, on top of that she wasn't into girls so he got nowhere with her either.

Last edited:
The difference in noise between the AR and other guns I've heard fired on the range isn't enough to write about or dive for cover. Now when my friend breaks out his .338 Lapua......that's different.
That is my next goal for rifle, LOVE that round!

Whining about "temporary PTSD" from shooting a scary looking gun (assuming he really did) is pretty insulting to the vets who acquired it through their experiences in combat.

I've lost a bit of hearing in the army and I'm pretty defensive of what I have left. at the range I won't even get out of the truck without ear protection. I use electronic protection and can hear better with them than without. I wouldn't consider firing an ar without ear protection. One or two rounds to cap a coyote I wouldn't but repeated firing definately .

.338 is one I will own some day. Biggest I have is a .300 winmag. It has a muzzle break and firing it under the shade structure at the range makes the neighbors flinch.

That always astounded me, with a goddamend capital ASTOUND. The Germans were so mercilessly fantastic in their armaments, how could they have neglected something as fundamental as that? V2s. Panzers of all types. Focke Wulf and ME 109s.

The M1 Garand was the difference in a lot of things, but I can't imagine facing a platoon of guys armed w/those with even the best bolt action.

It is because the Germans based their fire teams around the MG-42 machine gun rather than any rifle. The rifles were there to keep the machine gunner protected. It was the machine gunner that that they based their system around.

You know the MG-42 is still being used in 7.62 NATO, it was such a good gun?

I've lost a bit of hearing in the army and I'm pretty defensive of what I have left. at the range I won't even get out of the truck without ear protection. I use electronic protection and can hear better with them than without. I wouldn't consider firing an ar without ear protection. One or two rounds to cap a coyote I wouldn't but repeated firing definately .

.338 is one I will own some day. Biggest I have is a .300 winmag. It has a muzzle break and firing it under the shade structure at the range makes the neighbors flinch.

I think the first and foremost concern of ear protection is dampening loud sounds, but I wonder what frequency range small arms fire is within.

This paper describes how small arms fire can be detected by atmospheric, acoustic disturbances

Etymotic Research | Musicians Earplugs

And very deserving of someone who acts like a scared child to the point of making up portions of the experience to the point where you doubt this idiot even got to the point of holding the rifle much less firing it.

I saw a recent episode of " Gunnytime " where the Gunny got scope bite from an ex-SEAL's dream gun in .338 Lapua.

It really opened an arc shaped gash over his eyebrow so bad they had to call their medic to patch him up so he could finish shooting it.

In an Arizona gun shop I saw some rounds for sale at about $3 each, and my shoulder hurt just looking at them.

Now the .50 caliber in the Ma Duece is my absolute favorite big bore. If I can see it, I can hit it.

but in the safe is my crusty trusty M14.

It's clear this guy is using political views to cover his experience. I first fired an AR when I was 14, and had no problem with it. I've seen kids as young as 9 take it like a duck to water.

it's a real easy gun to shoot.

That article is so full of obvious errors that it makes me wonder if he had the experience at all.

Well I've mostly gone to indoor ranges where hearing protection is mandatory, and you're an idiot if you don't. Outdoor isn't as bad, but I would still not go out there without it. That's said, this reporter toad is a puss.

I think the term you are looking for there is "cuck".

Beta Male simply means an unmanly man.

Think:

View attachment 67202815

Or the guy who has to get his wife to kill a spider for him because they're scary.

No, it doesn't.

It only means that to people who don't understand where it comes from. Beta males are second highest in the dominance hierarchy.

Further, guns are not inherently masculine. They are used as crutches for those who are insecure about their own masculinity.

And very deserving of someone who acts like a scared child to the point of making up portions of the experience to the point where you doubt this idiot even got to the point of holding the rifle much less firing it.

What ?

This guy wrote an article about guns you don't like, so you attack his masculinity ?

And you don't see a problem with that ?

Back
Top Bottom