• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The most Beautiful Democrat Female in Congress is...?

Objective Voice

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Rep. Robin Kelly (D-IL, 2nd Dist).

I found her purely by accident. While looking for another Democrat member of Congress whom I believe has retired, I came across images of Democrat members of Congress from both the House and Senate. Figuring it was quicker and easier to scroll through the photos than to do a search by name, I came across Rep. Kelly's picture and OMG. This woman is quite lovely. IMO, she even beats out AOC who I think is a very attractive woman.

Rep. Kelly's congressional website

U.S. Congress House Democrats website.

U.S. Senate Democrats website.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. 🙋‍♂️

I found her purely by accident. While looking for another Democrat member of Congress whom I believe has retired, I came across images of Democrat members of Congress from both the House and Senate. Figuring it was quicker and easier to scroll through the photos than to do a search by name, I came across Rep. Kelly's picture and OMG. This woman is quite lovely. IMO, she even beats out AOC who I think is a very attractive woman.

But...can she dance better than BimboDancer?

...something that nobody really cares about.

She is very attractive. She may be number one now that Tulsi is gone

But...can she dance better than BimboDancer?
The Loft Guidelines:
No broad insults, demonizing, or belittling of political parties, groups, or views.
Short “One liner” posts used to troll or derail are frowned upon.
Hyperbolic and over the top attacks on political entities should be avoided.

Sarah Palin!

No doubt this is the type of appreciation women senators are striving for.
better than being appreciated for their wild conspiracy theories, just sayin' :cool:

Weird

I found her purely by accident. While looking for another Democrat member of Congress whom I believe has retired, I came across images ....

No, it was fate that brought you together. It's just like in the movies, and that biography on the Green River Killer.

You kidding? I'm always been crushing on Nancy Pelosi.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread moved. Not really loft material.

Back
Top Bottom