• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Most Amazing Thing To Me

Of course it influenced the election or they would not have been released. Not that it matters as far as the laws broken by of those that were involved in the weaponization and release. They are just as guilty as the hackers that stole them. They will be prosecuted for their crimes no matter who they are are what office they may hold. They will rue the day they made their deal with Putin, make no mistake about that.

Releasing stolen information, even if you know it is stolen, is NOT a crime. Only the theft is a crime. See the Pentagon Papers case.

Of course it influenced the election or they would not have been released. Not that it matters as far as the laws broken by of those that were involved in the weaponization and release. They are just as guilty as the hackers that stole them. They will be prosecuted for their crimes no matter who they are are what office they may hold. They will rue the day they made their deal with Putin, make no mistake about that.

I'm confused. Are you talking about Trump & Co or Hillary & Co? I mean the evidence was clear, Russia tried to influence the Democratic primary against Hillary by building Bernie up and they tried to influence the general election by building both Trump and Jill Stein up. I don't see Bernie or Jill Stein being accused of colluding with the Russians to influence the election.

I'm confused. Are you talking about Trump & Co or Hillary & Co? I mean the evidence was clear, Russia tried to influence the Democratic primary against Hillary by building Bernie up and they tried to influence the general election by building both Trump and Jill Stein up. I don't see Bernie or Jill Stein being accused of colluding with the Russians to influence the election.

You should have quit while you were ahead. You are confused. Russian GRU agents hacked the DNC emails to help Trump and Roger Stone was in charge of their weaponization and release with the knowledge and blessing of Trump and his campaign. Trump also defrauded voters by lying about the source of the emails compounding his guilt. The only support for Bernie was during the campaign where Russian trolls targeted Bernie supporters to get them to stay home on election day. Clear enough for you now?

Last edited:
Releasing stolen information, even if you know it is stolen, is NOT a crime. Only the theft is a crime. See the Pentagon Papers case.

Soliciting and aiding a foreign power to influence our election is most definitely a crime and a serious one. See the Constitution.

You should have quit while you were ahead. You are confused. Russian GRU agents hacked the DNC emails to help Trump and Roger Stone was in charge of their weaponization and release with the knowledge and blessing of Trump and his campaign. Trump also defrauded voters by lying about the source of the emails compounding his guilt. The only support for Bernie was during the campaign where Russian trolls targeted Bernie supporters to get them to stay home on election day. Clear enough for you now?

Oh. Now I get it. You ARE admitting that the DNC emails showed how corrupt Hillary & Co were. Thanks to Wikileaks and Russia for helping the US not elect such scuzballs.

Oh. Now I get it. You ARE admitting that the DNC emails showed how corrupt Hillary & Co were. Thanks to Wikileaks and Russia for helping the US not elect such scuzballs.

The corruption and law breaking of those aiding a foreign power to influence our election and lying about it makes the DNC emails look like small potatoes. Which they were anyway. Not one illegal act was exposed and the fact that the DNC wanted a Democrat for it's candidate is hardly a revelation or even corrupt.. Also it is Putin that you should thank for the hacked emails and Putin thanks you everyday for helping him elect his compromised puppet to the highest office in the land. Making Russia great again!

Last edited:
is that when Hillary's hacked emails show how much of a scuzball Hillary, her campaign, and the DNC were, we should be thanking Wikilieaks, Russia, or whoever for letting us know what scuzballs they were. And yet the left seem to think it is treasoness to expose the corruption and collusion all around Hillary & Co.

Point out a single email released by WikiLeaks that contained any evidence of illegal or unethical behavior on the part of Clinton or her campaign.

Yeah, please do... What "corruption and collusion" are you referring to exactly, Moderate Right?

Yeah, please do... What "corruption and collusion" are you referring to exactly, Moderate Right?

The DNC corruption, so bad Miss Debbie had to step down. Corruption so bad that debate questions were given to Hillary in advance. Everyone pretty much colluded with Team Hillary to unfairly wrap up the nomination for her.

LOL. So now your're saying that there was nothing in the Wikileaks releases that influenced the election? Why the change of heart? Maybe you should reread the thread. I said that the Wikileaks releases showed what scuzzballs they were.

It doesn't take truth to change an election only bad publicity. You didn't answer the question. I only asked for one email. You talk like you know all about them, lets hear some actual information.

It doesn't take truth to change an election only bad publicity. You didn't answer the question. I only asked for one email. You talk like you know all about them, lets hear some actual information.

The bad publicity was that the email releases showed what scuzballs Hillary and the DNC were. And, there's not one shred of evidence that any of that actually changed the election results. But, we should be thanking Russia for showing us what scuzballs Hillary and the DNC were. The problem wasn't the fact that this became public knowledge, the problem is that they actually were scuzballs and the left apparently didn't want anyone to find out what scuzballs they were.

Point out a single email released by WikiLeaks that contained any evidence of illegal or unethical behavior on the part of Clinton or her campaign.
Is that a joke? For a start why did Debbie Wasserman Schultz resign? Donna Brazile leaking questions? Ringing any bells yet?

A one second search brings up an entire site dedicated to that very question: The Top 100 Most Damaging WikiLeaks

is that when Hillary's hacked emails show how much of a scuzball Hillary, her campaign, and the DNC were, we should be thanking Wikilieaks, Russia, or whoever for letting us know what scuzballs they were. And yet the left seem to think it is treasoness to expose the corruption and collusion all around Hillary & Co.

So...what exactly true things did we learn from wikileaks that moved the needle in the election?

I can't think of a single damaging thing in all they released beyond Donna Brazile sharing one question before a debate with Bernie.

Anyone recall anything else?

You're admitting that you got duped by the emails

So...what exactly true things did we learn from wikileaks that moved the needle in the election?

I can't think of a single damaging thing in all they released beyond Donna Brazile sharing one question before a debate with Bernie.

Anyone recall anything else?

It's about time the left realized that none of it moved the needle in the election at all and yet the left seem to be screaming bloody murder that it did.

You're admitting that you got duped by the emails

Duped? LOL. I remember Donna Brazille claiming that the emails had been hacked, doctored, and then released before finally admitting that none of them had been doctored at all. So, nothing to be duped about. Most everyone else on the left though never even bothered to make that much of a ridiculous claim, knowing that the emails were indeed genuine with nothing to dupe anyone on, only facts. They were all just incensed that Russia was trying to influence our election by releasing emails showing what scuzballs Hillary and the DNC were and yet the left think it should have all been kept secret so voters wouldn't know.

You're normally a good poster. Smart poster. I can see that you have realized the error of your ways (inexcusable though they may be), and it's good to see you accepting responsibility for your malfeasance. Just don't expect me to be so understanding next time.

#ButHillary
#ButHerEmails
#ButBengahzi
#ButUraniumOne

Know it. Learn it. Live it.

You forgot 2
#ButObama
#TanSuit

It's about time the left realized that none of it moved the needle in the election at all and yet the left seem to be screaming bloody murder that it did.

I do believe most of those who have called foul on this have said nothing about it's effectiveness.

If you try to murder someone and fail, it's still attempted murder.

Duped? LOL. I remember Donna Brazille claiming that the emails had been hacked, doctored, and then released before finally admitting that none of them had been doctored at all. So, nothing to be duped about. Most everyone else on the left though never even bothered to make that much of a ridiculous claim, knowing that the emails were indeed genuine with nothing to dupe anyone on, only facts. They were all just incensed that Russia was trying to influence our election by releasing emails showing what scuzballs Hillary and the DNC were and yet the left think it should have all been kept secret so voters wouldn't know.

You think the emails reveal some massive pattern of corruption because your propaganda masters told you they did. Ergo, duped.

What's a betrayal of American values is your Cavalier attitude towards cyber-espionage attacks against our country which were done on an epic scale.

Amazing that Hillary lives rent free in your head...

Is that a joke? For a start why did Debbie Wasserman Schultz resign? Donna Brazile leaking questions? Ringing any bells yet?

A one second search brings up an entire site dedicated to that very question: The Top 100 Most Damaging WikiLeaks

Your link is from a personal website of a person not affiliated with any organization and seeking to make money from the website. No emails are actually displayed by the site and none to or from the Clintons. All of it is either referenced to the Russian hacked emails from John Podesta's account or right wing websites. I only asked for one email and so far, none have been produced.

Back
Top Bottom