• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Moroccan girl, the president, the dental hygienist, and the 'bunga-bunga parties'

Lord Tammerlain

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Italian PM and an underage girl,

I am suprised this is not getting more press

The Moroccan girl, the president, the dental hygienist, and the 'bunga-bunga parties' | FP Passport

At the heart of it all is a Moroccan girl nicknamed Ruby, who turned 18 on Monday, but was still a minor last May when she was held in a police station in Milan, accused of theft until Mr. Berlusconi called and demanded she be released, Italian newspapers reported.

The details of what happened that night are now in the cross hairs of Milanese prosecutors, who must determine whether laws were broken or procedures ignored when Ruby was placed into the custody of Nicole Minetti, a former showgirl and Mr. Berlusconi’s dental hygienist. In March, Ms. Minetti was elected to the regional assembly in Lombardy as a candidate of the prime minister’s People of Freedom Party....

During the past week, Ruby’s accounts of parties at Mr. Berlusconi’s private villa outside Milan have turned mainstream newspapers into the trashiest of tabloids.

Re: The Moroccan girl, the president, the dental hygienist, and the 'bunga-bunga part

Jesus, who woulda thought Berlusconi was not only a womanizing, drunk, unfaithful, corrupt, sleezebag, gangster good for nothing sack of ****. But also doesn't check the ID of his female partners. Coloured me shocked.

Re: The Moroccan girl, the president, the dental hygienist, and the 'bunga-bunga part

While I hate Berlocoloony, the age of consent in Italy is 14. He did nothing wrong legally and frankly not even morally.. she was 17 after all and he is a single man after all.

Last edited:

While I hate Berlocoloony, the age of consent in Italy is 14. He did nothing wrong legally and frankly not even morally.. she was 17 after all and he is a single man after all.

^
This.

Plus, what is there to discuss? I mean it's Berlusconi. He's a pig.

There's no kind of evidence on him actually doing anything sexual or even having any form of relationship with the girl, so I do not get the point of such 'news'.
Not that he's not capable of it, but innocent until proven guilty and all that crap.

There's no kind of evidence on him actually doing anything sexual or even having any form of relationship with the girl, so I do not get the point of such 'news'.
Not that he's not capable of it, but innocent until proven guilty and all that crap.

And even if he did screw her, then he would not be doing anything illegal..

it is a non story.

Is not illegal... but damn, he is 74 years old!!!

Don't like him as a politician either. But if he can get hot and horny at 74, i admire him.
Sex keeps you young which explains that amazing hair line of his :D

And Pete nice bit of information.

I agree..

Personally I think no one over the age of 70 should be allowed to run for office.

The shocking part for me was the fact that Ruby's description of events was so graphic that the Italian prosecutors were shocked! Italian prosecutors! Shocked! :shock:

Sex keeps you young which explains that amazing hair line of his :D
He made a hair transplant. ;)

The shocking part for me was the fact that Ruby's description of events was so graphic that the Italian prosecutors were shocked! Italian prosecutors! Shocked! :shock:
And now she will became a star, like Noemi Letizia that got a fanclub just because Berlusconi was at her's birthday party: Letizia Noemi Fans Club

He made a hair transplant. ;)

A leader of a European nation, rich, screws hot models at the age of 74 and has fake hair? Hate him all you like, but no denying you want his life. :rofl

A leader of a European nation, rich, screws hot models at the age of 74 and has fake hair? Hate him all you like, but no denying you want his life. :rofl
I don't hate him (just don't like him as politician) and I'm not envious of his life.
I was just replying your statement about his hair. ;)

I don't hate him (just don't like him as politician) and I'm not envious of his life.

You will be when your 74!!! :rofl

The Italian PM and an underage girl,

I am suprised this is not getting more press

The Moroccan girl, the president, the dental hygienist, and the 'bunga-bunga parties' | FP Passport

Who cares? What is more important? Berlusconi having parties with young whores (every powerful guy does that, did you forget JFK?), or unemployment/corruption/pollution in Italy?

It tells a lot about the quality of our newspapers, it's more about gossip than about reporting actual problems.

Italy has serious problems. It could start by electing a Prime Minister that is not far right, has real experience in economic policies, is willing to listen to the minorities across every sex, ideology, race and religion and is willing to make some real changes.

Italians could start by electing somebody who has real hair, no obvious silicon injections and will concentrate more on policy than *****. :rofl

PS: Sorry i always have fun in berlusconi threads.

Back
Top Bottom