• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Military Defeat of Imperial USA

Will the US be defeated by Iraqi Guerrillas?

• The US will eventually be forced to withdraw after being grinded down and US public support wanes

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • The US will continue to stay the course and maintain troops, bases in Iraq for years

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • The US will withdraw, but only after the Iraqi government is ready to fight the insurgents.

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
:rofl
SKILMATIC said:
Well its not a matter of hoping cause they will. Unless they are in oil, medical, or other secure investments. Also you can keep badmouthing anything you want for it is your first ammendment right which is what I put my life on the line for and its what I will so proudly die for. And I will be more than happy and content to do so for you. And your right there is nothing I can do to stop you, but I dont have to do anything. You see, the best defense on this matter is to let you dig yourself your own grave and burn your own bridges. I will just simply oversee it. And I will be flying soon as I will be pursuing to be a pilot in the Air Force. However, there will be no tail inbetween my legs unless its my third leg:lol: . And of course you dont have to prove anything to me because you are already doing so. And I know for a fact and several docs can vouch for me on this that I am by no means blind. A matter a fact I have 20/10 vision. And as a matter of fact I think everyone on this forum can also vouch that I am by no means a little bi@tch. However, I guess everyones entitled to their first ammendment opinions. All I can say to that is thank you sir may I have another? It also strikes me as apparent that the same bickering is what I recalled from grade school. It seems mabe if you just grew up a little you could know what its like to be in an authoritative position in what you know now as the real world.

I really hope someday you can grow up timmyboy. Your name is very approprate for you because you still are the little boy that you are. To have an adult conversation by saying "your just a little b!tch" is in direct reflection of your self integrity.

Skil, I think you are funny. I swear to god, you got the thinest skin I have ever seen on anybody :rofl. It's good to see you are actually wising up a little. I would have loved to have introduced you to the guys on my tank crew or have you worked on my police department. They would have had a field day with you. They would have had you all riled up in no time. And believe me, especially in police work, people will try to do whatever they can to push your buttons and make you mad and get you to do something stupid. Anyways Skil, I am tired of talking to you. See, you don't get mad anymore so you are boring to talk to. And you can't hold an intelligent conversation when it comes to talking about American foriegn policy, so now you are just boring.

TimmyBoy said:
:rofl

Skil, I think you are funny. I swear to god, you got the thinest skin I have ever seen on anybody :rofl. It's good to see you are actually wising up a little. I would have loved to have introduced you to the guys on my tank crew or have you worked on my police department. They would have had a field day with you. They would have had you all riled up in no time. And believe me, especially in police work, people will try to do whatever they can to push your buttons and make you mad and get you to do something stupid. Anyways Skil, I am tired of talking to you. See, you don't get mad anymore so you are boring to talk to. And you can't hold an intelligent conversation when it comes to talking about American foriegn policy, so now you are just boring.

Well thank you sir. And I have met some Dlta 19s and I also know a Delta 18 I have known him for ovewr 7yrs and we also grew up together played football in highschool together. And he knows I am a tougher guy than he is. However, my dad was a MP in the military for over 20yrs. So I know all about every button you can imagine cause I learned it well from my father.

And I dont get mad anymore cause I have learned after your tenth post here that you are no different than the rest of the scum that washes out. Thats ok though cause I knwo the military isnt for everyone. Not to mention if you did go back in I would be your superior. However, I would have integrity and treat you the same as everyone else. I know more about foreign policy and gov than you will ever know. I know more about the real world and how it works than you will ever learn. I know more than you period. I would love to see you take that case to all the board members in the Air Force Academy. I would love to here there conjectures on such an inept plea.

Now I could share your sentiment if only 1or 2 out of the 13members deemed me a genius. But when the number is 12 out of 13 I think its suffice to say that sharing that sentiment wouldnt even cross my mind. ;) However, mabe a tank driver is more knowledgeable than I am? I mean after all we are created equal arent we? I mean mabe your right. Maybe tank drivers are more intellectual than Air Force academy attendees? :rofl

SKILMATIC said:
Well thank you sir. And I have met some Dlta 19s and I also know a Delta 18 I have known him for ovewr 7yrs and we also grew up together played football in highschool together. And he knows I am a tougher guy than he is. However, my dad was a MP in the military for over 20yrs. So I know all about every button you can imagine cause I learned it well from my father.

And I dont get mad anymore cause I have learned after your tenth post here that you are no different than the rest of the scum that washes out. Thats ok though cause I knwo the military isnt for everyone. Not to mention if you did go back in I would be your superior. However, I would have integrity and treat you the same as everyone else. I know more about foreign policy and gov than you will ever know. I know more about the real world and how it works than you will ever learn. I know more than you period. I would love to see you take that case to all the board members in the Air Force Academy. I would love to here there conjectures on such an inept plea.

Now I could share your sentiment if only 1or 2 out of the 13members deemed me a genius. But when the number is 12 out of 13 I think its suffice to say that sharing that sentiment wouldnt even cross my mind. ;) However, mabe a tank driver is more knowledgeable than I am? I mean after all we are created equal arent we? I mean mabe your right. Maybe tank drivers are more intellectual than Air Force academy attendees? :rofl

Skilly, you sound very immature and niave.

Last edited:
Quid Pro Quo said:
You both do since the point it stopped being a debate and started being a sausage sword fight.

That's true, quid pro quo. I was just bored and toying with him.

Quid Pro Quo said:
It's all good. I just wanted to say Sausage Sword Fight.

I bet you did.

O and btw, its not immature to conject facts.

Quid Pro Quo said:
Say so you, fact conjector.

"Captain Kirk...I put the information into the fact conjector and it came up negative."

"Thanks Spock..............And zip up your fly."

cnredd said:
"Captain Kirk...I put the information into the fact conjector and it came up negative."

"Thanks Spock..............And zip up your fly."

I think I meant "So Say You". Gah, I've got Billothrombitis it seems. Damnit. Now I am going to be saying things like "You're wrong because Google told me so." and "I know I'm right, I heard it from Fox News!!!"

I must go shoot myself now.

Back
Top Bottom