• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Message of the RNC is lear and Terrifying

shrubnose

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Repressive White nationalism has supplanted small government as the creed of the GOP.

Read the article here:You Have Reached a 404 Page

I predict that Trump's hate and fear message will backfire on him.He has ignited an opposition that will defeat him in November.

Repressive White nationalism has supplanted small government as the creed of the GOP.

Read the article here:You Have Reached a 404 Page

I predict that Trump's hate and fear message will backfire on him.He has ignited an opposition that will defeat him in November.

It's a 404 Page. Nooooo!

Yeah,it wasn't a good link.

Trump and the White nationalists are going to have the same kind of connection with the American people in November.

Thing is... The GOP did this to themselves in many ways.

Through their media arm and their rhetoric, there's this, kind of mythos they push, which I essentially boil down to this:

At some point in American History, everything was great, everything was grand, they had the whole wide world in the palm of their hands, and at some point, the liberals, minorities, gays and immigrants (depending on that particular persons view) ****ed it all up for everyone and took the country away from them.

Not everyone in the GOP believed it, not everyone in the GOP endorses that viewpoint, but it did originate there it would appear.

Slate.com? Figures.

Thing is... The GOP did this to themselves in many ways.

Through their media arm and their rhetoric, there's this, kind of mythos they push, which I essentially boil down to this:

At some point in American History, everything was great, everything was grand, they had the whole wide world in the palm of their hands, and at some point, the liberals, minorities, gays and immigrants (depending on that particular persons view) ****ed it all up for everyone and took the country away from them.

Not everyone in the GOP believed it, not everyone in the GOP endorses that viewpoint, but it did originate there it would appear.

Yeah, the stupid ol' constitution got used for the purposes that it was intended for and that sure screwed everything up for the milk-bread evangelical thumping ultra right-wing. George Wallace tried to straighten it all out, but to no avail; a real martyr for the cause.

Now - all those OTHER Americans have a say-so too...

DAMN!!!

Back
Top Bottom