• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

THE Media is HIDING science findings on INTELLECT to help their money agenda

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
the media makes their money off of a wide democracy where the unwise are free to vote and make free decisions.. they hide science findings that would stop democracies because of their money agenda

FOLLOW THE MONEY... they also make people FEEL LESS if they have not the same ability as another in order to promote more free to make decisions to help their money... they hide science findings on intellect differences for their money agenda to make the unwise FIGHT to do that ability that they don't have.... that would be the same as making men feel less for not nursing babies like women

this money agenda of the media is the cause of liberalism and its low GDP scores and cause of the wise fleeing from liberal areas and the liberal areas falling into misery

You're not even trying. The 4Chaners would be ashamed.

the unwise cannot handle brainwashing as well as others... only crooks wants the unwise to vote.. with the media they want ALL to make free decisions and if they can they would try to bring in 2 year olds so that they can make MORE MONEY.. the gdp scores of liberal nations proves they are harming these nations.. compared to china's soaring gdp scores for not allowing their unwise freedom to vote and many not allowed to use the internet

the unwise cannot handle brainwashing as well as others... only crooks wants the unwise to vote.. with the media they want ALL to make free decisions and if they can they would try to bring in 2 year olds so that they can make MORE MONEY.. the gdp scores of liberal nations proves they are harming these nations.. compared to china's soaring gdp scores for not allowing their unwise freedom to vote and many not allowed to use the internet

Are you seriously pointing to China as your ideal society?

WTF are "GDP scores"?

Are you seriously pointing to China as your ideal society?

WTF are "GDP scores"?

GDP scores is the modern and better way to judge progress and wisdom of a nations leaders.. that use to be wars... wars use to be the way to judge wisdom of a nation... the one with the inventions wins because that is where the ones with the logical thinking ability live

humans are designed to copy success so in time the whole world will stop liberalism because it brings lower GDP SCORES

GDP scores is the modern and better way to judge progress and wisdom of a nations leaders.. that use to be wars... wars use to be the way to judge wisdom of a nation... the one with the inventions wins because that is where the ones with the logical thinking ability live

humans are designed to copy success so in time the whole world will stop liberalism because it brings lower GDP SCORES

That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read.

the media makes their money off of a wide democracy where the unwise are free to vote and make free decisions.. they hide science findings that would stop democracies because of their money agenda

FOLLOW THE MONEY... they also make people FEEL LESS if they have not the same ability as another in order to promote more free to make decisions to help their money... they hide science findings on intellect differences for their money agenda to make the unwise FIGHT to do that ability that they don't have.... that would be the same as making men feel less for not nursing babies like women

this money agenda of the media is the cause of liberalism and its low GDP scores and cause of the wise fleeing from liberal areas and the liberal areas falling into misery

You remind me of me, when I was 10....

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY... How does the media make its money??? yep its ratings and selling from advertisers... the more people to fool to buy the more money for the media and the advertizers... china does not allow this harm and stops their unwise from even using the internet much and that is why their GDP scores are soaring

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY... How does the media make its money??? yep its ratings and selling from advertisers... the more people to fool to buy the more money for the media and the advertizers... china does not allow this harm and stops their unwise from even using the internet much and that is why their GDP scores are soaring

Oh well I'll just post it again.

Will you respond to a double post???

:popcorn2: I love weekend posters!!!! :popcorn2:

chorizo.jpg

Oh well I'll just post it again.

Will you respond to a double post???

:popcorn2: I love weekend posters!!!! :popcorn2:

the reason why trump is best for america is that he is open to change if something harms progress and that will bring a wisdom test for voters.... the CURRENT RICH coming from the current system are trying to stop trump in a panic.. TRUMP will not stop inventions that brings more progress for a nation even tho it may harm a current rich people coming from a less value industry or system...

the reason why trump is best for america is that he is open to change if something harms progress and that will bring a wisdom test for voters.... the CURRENT RICH coming from the current system are trying to stop trump in a panic.. TRUMP will not stop inventions that brings more progress for a nation even tho it may harm a current rich people coming from a less value industry or system...

Could you diagram that sentence, so that it could somehow make sense?

...Huh?

Could you diagram that sentence, so that it could somehow make sense?

the current rich are people like the democrats that make their money off of fooling the low IQ's so they work to get low IQ's in the nation and to vote...

also many republican rich also does the same with protecting what is making them rich.... its like the horse and buggy business buying off politicians to stop the invention of the automobile.. if that had happened we would have lost both world wars

the current rich are people like the democrats that make their money off of fooling the low IQ's so they work to get low IQ's in the nation and to vote...

also many republican rich also does the same with protecting what is making them rich.... its like the horse and buggy business buying off politicians to stop the invention of the automobile.. if that had happened we would have lost both world wars

What kind of shampoo should I use? I want more volume.

Back
Top Bottom