• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The "media" is also FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube and this is what they take down.

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Below is a GREAT video showing what the Democratic party has wrought and what we are in store for when Kamal Harris is elected:

New Normal? Video from James Woods Vote Trump - YouTube

I posted this on my FB account with a comment that I wondered how long it would take Face Book to take it down. It took 12 hours. YouTube will take it down soon too, I;m sure. FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube are heavily controlling what the populace sees and does not see.

The MSM (CNN, MSNBS, etc.) is what I call Goebbelsian news constantly repeating lies until the public believes them as true. Those above control what it is we see and don't see and read.

Re: The "media" is also FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube and this is what they take down.

Below is a GREAT video showing what the Democratic party has wrought and what we are in store for when Kamal Harris is elected:

I posted this on my FB account with a comment that I wondered how long it would take Face Book to take it down. It took 12 hours. YouTube will take it down soon too, I;m sure. FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube are heavily controlling what the populace sees and does not see.

The MSM (CNN, MSNBS, etc.) is what I call Goebbelsian news constantly repeating lies until the public believes them as true. Those above control what it is we see and don't see and read.

How many major stock owner in those companies needs to be executed for you to no longer see the bias in those companies?

:)

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Re: The "media" is also FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube and this is what they take down.

Social media platforms and news media are two completely different things. Fox News can't ban you from watching their channel.

How many major stock owner in those companies needs to be executed for you to no longer see the bias in those companies?

:)

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

I don't understand your post. Are you saying people that own stock control them deleting conservative content? Very odd post.

I don't understand your post. Are you saying people that own stock control them deleting conservative content? Very odd post.

They delete your conservative content because it sucks. A blind man could see that.

They delete your conservative content because it sucks. A blind man could see that.
He doesnt get it. The company makes decisions based on who owns the company, and what those people have to say on how that company does business.

He really doesn't see why people at the corporate, and ownership levels would not find his posts palatable. He wants to pretends it is some random employee, and not a company wide policy which his posts fall under.

It is a lot easier than admitting his posts on FB wouldnt be allowed here either.

------------------------

He doesnt get it. The company makes decisions based on who owns the company, and what those people have to say on how that company does business.

He really doesn't see why people at the corporate, and ownership levels would not find his posts palatable. He wants to pretends it is some random employee, and not a company wide policy which his posts fall under.

It is a lot easier than admitting his posts on FB wouldnt be allowed here either.

------------------------

Hand in hand with thinking that social media platforms are news, is that they can be news casters. Or not, if their trash gets removed.

I thought it told the story of the Democratic party today perfectly.....The Joker, destroying America. That's what you folks want. It did it in less than a minute. That is the sign of genius. They are afraid now. They see that Biden is slip sliding away, slip sliding awayyy.

I sense some of you here are as well. I am detecting more than the usual anger and the posts are more angry. You all are realizing that ole Joe not saying a word about the riots in his canned speech prepared by Occupy Democrats hurt him bigly and a senile old fool like him can't recover in time. To change the record he has to do some hard hitting interviews and the only thing he is hard hot with is senility.

I thought it told the story of the Democratic party today perfectly.....The Joker, destroying America. That's what you folks want. It did it in less than a minute. That is the sign of genius. They are afraid now. They see that Biden is slip sliding away, slip sliding awayyy.

I sense some of you here are as well. I am detecting more than the usual anger and the posts are more angry. You all are realizing that ole Joe not saying a word about the riots in his canned speech prepared by Occupy Democrats hurt him bigly and a senile old fool like him can't recover in time. To change the record he has to do some hard hitting interviews and the only thing he is hard hot with is senility.

I'm not angry. I'm just trying to explain that, regardless of how great you think your video is, it's crap. That is why it was removed. Pretty simple, huh?

I'm not angry. I'm just trying to explain that, regardless of how great you think your video is, it's crap. That is why it was removed. Pretty simple, huh?

YouTube still has it up which is interesting. It is one of the greatest commercials EVER!

I dont really care what social media sites censor. They are free to set whatever TOS they want. The problem that I see is that once they enter into a TOS, they have entered into a contract with the user. They are collecting peoples personal data and monetizing it. When they violate their own TOS by denying users access to the platform they agreed to and the user has not violated any rules, the company is in breach of contract. People should have legal recourse to sue these companies.

I would also add that theres a certain irony here how progressives will rally around big techs autonomy because its being used to censor thoughts that they don't like but if your a christian bakery owner or some other buisiness that censors progressives ideas, they demand for intervention.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

YouTube still has it up which is interesting. It is one of the greatest commercials EVER!

I don't like commercials.

He sucks at math and now doesn't know the difference between the news and social media.

He sucks at math and now doesn't know the difference between the news and social media.

Says the one who doesn't like the fact that 2 plus 2 equals four.

When someone decides what is posted and not and what videos are seen and not, they are in the news dissemination business.

[h=1]The "media" is NOT FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube no matter how much you scream that they are.[/h]

[h=1]The "media" is NOT FB, Google, Twitter and YouTube no matter how much you scream that they are.[/h]

When someone decides what is posted and not and what videos are seen and not, they are in the news dissemination business.

Screams CS in bold type. Some entirely lack self awareness. Just as well really as they would get a terrible shock if they saw themselves as others see them.

Says the one who doesn't like the fact that 2 plus 2 equals four.

you said previously that 60% of Americans have/had COVID.

what's that % up to now?

Seems to me most of the events in the video is happening now under Trump.

stupidity is this post/thread

Back
Top Bottom