• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The media’s lies and double standards accelerate at blinding speed

As long as we aren't resigned and accept the MSM biases in reporting. Vote someone not to their liking in office. Put them out of work.

If Trump didn't attack the family we would no longer be hearing about them. If Clinton were to come out tomorrow and attack Pat Smith and refuse to apologize then you'd also hear about that for quite some time.

Everyone is sick and tired of this crybaby bull****. That the media dare to report on a presidential candidate attacking a gold star family.

if a frog had wings he would not bump his *** every time he jumped,mr kohn made his son's death political,hillary clinton and obama,made the men that died in Benghazi political .
when we came home from vietnam ,they threw urine and exc. on us ,where was the liberal news media,they where filming people burning draft cards,while we where being called baby killers,and mr kahn got his feelings hurt ,i am still laughing.

run don run

if a frog had wings he would not bump his *** every time he jumped,mr kohn made his son's death political,hillary clinton and obama,made the men that died in Benghazi political .
when we came home from vietnam ,they threw urine and exc. on us ,where was the liberal news media,they where filming people burning draft cards,while we where being called baby killers,and mr kahn got his feelings hurt ,i am still laughing.

run don run

Spoken like a true trump supporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clinton did "attack" Smith's credibility, but in a clever way, by stating that Smith "misremembered" (lied about?) what Hillary said due to her grief. Smith was far from the only one that knows Hillary supported the spontaneous video protest gone wild theory over a planned terror attack.

....and, really, difference does it make? Why is the cause such an issue? It happened. It was one of 44 attacks on US embassies and facilities (Benghazi was a Consulate) over the past century, most of which resulted in some loss of life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities

It was NOT a "terrorist" attack, as no one was terrorized (except, apparently Republicans, who seemed to have suffered PTSD from this as evidenced by their obsession with it). I don't think the Republicans realize that their obsession over Benghazi is going to cost them the White House to the very person they think somehow caused Benghazi.

The media very much has paid her little attention, while the Khan's are getting the red carpet treatment. That, is the point of this and why I posted it here and not elsewhere.

As you were told by Roughdraft, Trump went on the attack and Clinton did not.

Don't blame the media when Trump was throwing gasoline and lit matches at the Kahns like the spoiled little bitch he is.

Blame Trump for the stupid **** that he started - it is all his fault.

....and, really, difference does it make? Why is the cause such an issue? It happened. It was one of 44 attacks on US embassies and facilities (Benghazi was a Consulate) over the past century, most of which resulted in some loss of life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities

It was NOT a "terrorist" attack, as no one was terrorized (except, apparently Republicans, who seemed to have suffered PTSD from this as evidenced by their obsession with it). I don't think the Republicans realize that their obsession over Benghazi is going to cost them the White House to the very person they think somehow caused Benghazi.

Hillary is responsible for Benghazi, she attacked Libya and left it in flames, allowing an AQ like attack on our embassy. Just like Iraq, letting ISIS grow under their nose and when they woke up Obama calls them the JV team that has now spread all over the middle east and further.

Happens all the time. I'm not sure if that's the case here but it's possible.

again NO WAY..... running under sniper fire CANNOT be forgotten.... under means ducking your head and running

out right LIE... a person running under sniper fire A lot could forget one or two BUT NO WAY a person never running under sniper fire could forget the ONE TIME.... impossible

Hillary is responsible for Benghazi, she attacked Libya and left it in flames, allowing an AQ like attack on our embassy. Just like Iraq, letting ISIS grow under their nose and when they woke up Obama calls them the JV team that has now spread all over the middle east and further.

...nice thought, but it isn't going to win your party an election... no one cares! Benghazi was just one of 44 attacks on US embassies. Nothing particularly special.

Similarly, you do realize the ISIS is the product of the George Bush administration. When you disband an army and make them unemployed in a tough economy, they manage to do what they know how to do and start their own army. But, blaming ISIS on GWB isn't going to win the Dems an election either.

BTW. If its "misspeaking" by Presidents that bothers you so much, then we know you can't be a Trump supporter. No one in US history will have such an awful record of misspeaking than he. If I remember correctly, Trump shot off his mouth before he had any facts and blamed an Egypt Air plane crash on terrorists....

Trump Blames Terrorism for Plane Crash - Video - NYTimes.com

But, that is another discussion.

Last edited:
again NO WAY..... running under sniper fire CANNOT be forgotten.... under means ducking your head and running

out right LIE... a person running under sniper fire A lot could forget one or two BUT NO WAY a person never running under sniper fire could forget the ONE TIME.... impossible

Running under sniper fire is a bit different than "did this person mention a video that was being talked about all over the place a few months ago when I had a conversation with her?"

I've never said that Hillary didn't lie on the sniper fire thing. Not even sure why you brought it up.

Running under sniper fire is a bit different than "did this person mention a video that was being talked about all over the place a few months ago when I had a conversation with her?"

I've never said that Hillary didn't lie on the sniper fire thing. Not even sure why you brought it up.

the point is she is a proven outrageous LIAR......when she was out to campaign she gave several speeches and in those speeches she SAID that she REMEMBERED running under sniper fire..........when a person is REMEMBERING something that means they are making sure everyone sees that as a FACT...... then the video came OUT.... no way should that person ever hold public office

That REMEMBERING is showing she is intentionally a LIAR and INTENTIONALLY spreading that LIE

the point is she is a proven outrageous LIAR......when she was out to campaign she gave several speeches and in those speeches she SAID that she REMEMBERED running under sniper fire..........when a person is REMEMBERING something that means they are making sure everyone sees that as a FACT...... then the video came OUT.... no way should that person ever hold public office

That REMEMBERING is showing she is intentionally a LIAR and INTENTIONALLY spreading that LIE
Ok so both her and trump have lied therefor neither can be president. You think Gary Johnson has never told a lie before?

Ok so both her and trump have lied therefor neither can be president. You think Gary Johnson has never told a lie before?

the BIG difference is her serial lying and lying directly to the voters and people and now the biggest thing is the DNC is proven to work fraud to stop the will of the voters FOR CLINTON.... THAT is the monstrous difference proving finally we have Elections as a total fraud .. the democrat party proving that they fraud the primary voters with working for a certain person and against a certain person...... nothing is bad as that and the party must be dismantled completely

Pat Smith crossed the line when she accused Hillary of murdering her son.

You would have cheered had she been at the DNC claiming Trump would have.

You would have cheered had she been at the DNC claiming Trump would have.

I highly doubt that. But there is little doubt that you are.

I highly doubt that. But there is little doubt that you are.

I think what happened to her son and those with him is a damning indictment against Hillary Clinton, you just wave their loss off as "oops."

And Rumps comments had nothing to do with further interviews. Right wing bias at its best

over 90% of the media and entertainment industry gets their money from liberalism and always trying to addict and run in low IQ's to fool easier.

the democrat party CAUGHT being a total cheat to support a certain candidate over another... now we have proof of a totally RIGGED system of electing the govt that will rule over the people ..... what now will the public do as they take time to filter thru all of this... they will see everything is CROOKED and give up on trying to be fair and they all will stab everyone in the back and total chaos and down fall of the nation

and because hillary cannot be charged with the crime she committed because of NO intent because of being TOO CRAZY now anyone caught for any harmful act cannot be charged if they don't know what they are doing

total CHAOS is on its way because of nothing done about election being proved totally RIGGED

If Trump didn't attack the family we would no longer be hearing about them. If Clinton were to come out tomorrow and attack Pat Smith and refuse to apologize then you'd also hear about that for quite some time.

Everyone is sick and tired of this crybaby bull****. That the media dare to report on a presidential candidate attacking a gold star family.

Really?? So it doesn't reflect bias if the media drone on for well over a week about a single comment made by a politician, all the while ignoring the lies, bad policy decisions and offensive comments made by the democrat? When Hillary made her comments about the Ben Ghazi victims in front of congress, where she YELLED, "they're dead, what difference does it make why and how they died"? I don't recall the MSM hammering her endlessly, every program, every day for an extended period. That's not to mention the fact that they have helped her cover up many of her policy failures, such as wiping her server to remove THOUSANDS of emails before turning it over to investigators, which was directly pointed out by that lead investigator, but essentially buried by the media. Wiping hard drives to destroy evidence has happened in every investigation of Obama and Hillary, but they get away with it because the MSM intentionally omit it!

What people are REALLY sick of, are people who continually deny 50+ years of liberal bias in our media, working every day to mislead this country into supporting democrats. Its like you're standing on the beach, while trying to convince a group of people that there's no water in the ocean. When it's obvious to everyone, including yourself, that it's not true. But you keep trying...............................

Oh, and the crybaby comment.... Again, really? Liberals complain all the time about bias at Fox News, even though they make up only a tiny fraction of the massive news media. Seems a bit like calling the kettle black, no? (BTW: I'm not 'disparaging' minorities by mentioning a "black" cooking pan. Lol)

Really?? So it doesn't reflect bias if the media drone on for well over a week about a single comment made by a politician, all the while ignoring the lies, bad policy decisions and offensive comments made by the democrat? When Hillary made her comments about the Ben Ghazi victims in front of congress, where she YELLED, "they're dead, what difference does it make why and how they died"? I don't recall the MSM hammering her endlessly, every program, every day for an extended period. That's not to mention the fact that they have helped her cover up many of her policy failures, such as wiping her server to remove THOUSANDS of emails before turning it over to investigators, which was directly pointed out by that lead investigator, but essentially buried by the media. Wiping hard drives to destroy evidence has happened in every investigation of Obama and Hillary, but they get away with it because the MSM intentionally omit it!

What people are REALLY sick of, are people who continually deny 50+ years of liberal bias in our media, working every day to mislead this country into supporting democrats. Its like you're standing on the beach, while trying to convince a group of people that there's no water in the ocean. When it's obvious to everyone, including yourself, that it's not true. But you keep trying...............................

Oh, and the crybaby comment.... Again, really? Liberals complain all the time about bias at Fox News, even though they make up only a tiny fraction of the massive news media. Seems a bit like calling the kettle black, no? (BTW: I'm not 'disparaging' minorities by mentioning a "black" cooking pan. Lol)

1. You got her quite wrong. And I'm not sure you understand why she said it. She was responding to a long line of questions.

2. Everything you mentioned has been reported on repeatedly all over the place. The media is slightly liberal but trump brought this on himself. Period. Polling and the reactions of fellow republicans tell you everything you need to know.

you are wrong in saying slightly liberal..... the whole media and entertainment industry gets their money from the same thing

LIBERALISM..... where they run in the unwise to vote and drug out on wasting their time and not being productive which then makes a nation fall

the entertainment industry... hollywood and sports and media all work for this liberalism to addict the unwise

you are wrong in saying slightly liberal..... the whole media and entertainment industry gets their money from the same thing

LIBERALISM..... where they run in the unwise to vote and drug out on wasting their time and not being productive which then makes a nation fall

the entertainment industry... hollywood and sports and media all work for this liberalism to addict the unwise

and now the Republicans are running a liberal as their candidate. There is no escape.

When Hillary made her comments about the Ben Ghazi victims in front of congress, where she YELLED, "they're dead, what difference does it make why and how they died"?

Of course, that's not remotely close to what she actually said, but you guys have lied so much about this out-of-context quote that it's not surprising you'd continue to do so.

With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment | PolitiFact

and now the Republicans are running a liberal as their candidate. There is no escape.

NO trump is same as teddy roosevelt its SOME republicans like all democrats who do not want inventions and competition that does not like trump... like BIG OIL who were the bush's and cruz

Back
Top Bottom