• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The MAGAsphere

The MAGAsphere is a dynamic movement that has swept the country and spilled over our borders to other nations who willingly slop-it-up such as Hungary, Canada and Brazil, and while many know the overriding dogma of MAGA is a strict and overweening devotion to Trump best personified by sending him huge amounts of money, it also has many other self-righteous characteristics such as a deep devotion to Christianity, an abiding hatred of FJB, Hillary and Obama, a principled approach to foreign relations who adopt our screed, a distaste for the swarthy who aim to replace us, tanned testicles and increased vitality which leads to randy-old-men openly assaulting women with impunity, abhorrence toward the educated and education in general, tolerance toward Qanon theories, an abiding respect for the lives of unborn children, an ethical love for law and order, the high-minded support for free speech as long as it is correct, the building of a wall that Mexico pays for and open hostility toward the FBI, DoJ, BLM, the other BLM, IRS, CRT, FAA and wokeness.

While I have listed many of the lesser known yet exemplary characteristics of the MAGAsphere, it is by no means complete, yet I must emphasize the main and overriding tenet of the MAGAsphere: A strict and overweening devotion to Trump, so open your pocketbooks.

In my following posts I will construct the MAGAsphere platform which has Trump perched atop a three legged stool, the first leg naturally being Ignorance is Virtue, the second, Insurrection is Patriotism, the third, Anti-racism is Racism, and the fourth, Anti-fascism is Fascism.

I will also use decision diagrams, venn diagrams and various stick figures to reinforce my various arguments with the less educated, and while I have no idea how to create them, I will try my first with a practice decision diagram, so please bear with me:

1673462605601.png

Last edited:
In other news, FJB leaves Texas carrying a MAGA hat!

MAGA!

Anti-racism is racism. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom