• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The lw media can't stop lying about about George Zimmerman

Over the weekend the NY Times published an opinion video about the 10th anniversary of Travon Martin’s death. The video features interviews with Henry Louis Gates, Al Sharpton and Barack Obama. It starts off on a controversial note with Gates arguing that the modern Civil Rights movement really started after the “murder” of Martin. There was of course a trial of George Zimmerman for murder back in 2013 and he was acquitted on grounds of self defense. In any case, the video quickly shifts into telling the story of the shooting starting with the 911 call which Zimmerman placed that night. Here’s a transcript of the audio as presented by the Times: [emphasis added]

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department, this line is being recorded. This is Sean.

Zimmerman: Hey, we’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy. This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. He looks black.

Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman: A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie. He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is. These assholes, they always get away. Shit, he’s running.

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

Dispatcher: Okay, we don’t need you to do that.

Bro, even your hero Donald Trump called Zimmerman a bad guy.

Bro, even your hero Donald Trump called Zimmerman a bad guy.
Trump is not, nor ever has been, my hero. So right off the bate. You're telling a like. ( hey maybe you can get a job at the NY Times or Wap)
The point of the thread is not whether or not Zimmerman was a good or bad guy. It's about the media lying to advance the Dem/lw narrative.
I doubt somebody like you is concerned with that though. Ends justify the means and all that.

I'm all for journalistic integrity.

But defending George Zimmerman isn't the hill I would die on. He has proven in the years since killing Trayvon that he's a complete shit of a human being and the only reason anyone would identify with, or want to defend him is that they identify with his brand of wannabe vigilantism.
So your first sentence is a lie.

“I’m all for journalistic integrity, now let me justifiy one of the biggest acts of purposeful mass deception by the corporate press against a marginalized blue collar individual ever carried out”
Lol

We see you.

He proved it by stalking a kid and killing him.

No, he didn’t do that, total lie.
The jury that let him off will have to answer for that to St. Peter.
And so will the people in the media who smeared them. I think they’ll be shifting uncomfortably when the accuser defines calumny. But I can’t judge what their judgement will be.
I wish them luck because they are gonna need it.
Lol. Left wing atheist is now a theologian

"We don't need you to do that" is pretty clear. As were Zimmerman's intentions to push for a conflict regardless.
And if Martin didn’t follow Zimmerman and ambush him it would’ve ended there

No, he didn’t do that, total lie.
That is exactly what the sick **** did.
Left wing atheist is now a theologian
I am a life long Republican, Real Republican. Not a cultist, mind lost Trumptard.

But yes, I am not religious in the least. I was born, "thank God", with reason and intellect. ;)

A jury found George Zimmerman not guilty. Period. The MSM lied all through the leadup and the trial. I'm not surprised that the MSM is STILL lying about this situation.

Trump is not, nor ever has been, my hero. So right off the bate. You're telling a like. ( hey maybe you can get a job at the NY Times or Wap)
The point of the thread is not whether or not Zimmerman was a good or bad guy. It's about the media lying to advance the Dem/lw narrative.
I doubt somebody like you is concerned with that though. Ends justify the means and all that.

Zimmerman created the entire situation that resulted in someone else's death. Even Trump knows the truth. Zimmmerman is a lying sack of garbage with a history of stupidity, violence, and bad decisions. That he became a right wing hero of white grievance is no surprise to anyone.

A jury found George Zimmerman not guilty. Period. The MSM lied all through the leadup and the trial. I'm not surprised that the MSM is STILL lying about this situation.

A jury found OJ not guilty too....yet OJ isn't a hero to the white grievance crowd.

Zimmerman created the entire situation that resulted in someone else's death. Even Trump knows the truth. Zimmmerman is a lying sack of garbage with a history of stupidity, violence, and bad decisions. That he became a right wing hero of white grievance is no surprise to anyone.
Well, your opinion of the events is noted ,but the jury felt otherwise.
I don't know anybody who considers George Zimmerman a hero, nor do I care who does.. But your take- that it's ok for the media to lie about somebody as long as it supports the lw narrative- is also noted.

Over the weekend the NY Times published an opinion video about the 10th anniversary of Travon Martin’s death. The video features interviews with Henry Louis Gates, Al Sharpton and Barack Obama. It starts off on a controversial note with Gates arguing that the modern Civil Rights movement really started after the “murder” of Martin. There was of course a trial of George Zimmerman for murder back in 2013 and he was acquitted on grounds of self defense. In any case, the video quickly shifts into telling the story of the shooting starting with the 911 call which Zimmerman placed that night. Here’s a transcript of the audio as presented by the Times: [emphasis added]

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department, this line is being recorded. This is Sean.
y
Zimmerman: Hey, we’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy. This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. He looks black.

Zimmerman: A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie. He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is. These assholes, they always get away. Shit, he’s running.

Zimmerman's a thug, nothing but a racist thug as are your other heroes, Roy Moore, Cliven Bundy, and Tucker Carlson. The problem is - like it always is with the racist heroes of the Republican party, pretty soon your "hero" is going to do something criminal or say something racist and then all Republicans will go running under the counter like they always do - like the stinky, sleazy cockroaches that they are.

Good day.

So true!

Zimmerman's a thug, nothing but a racist thug
Trayvon Martin was a racist thug. He was the only one of the two to have used a racial epithet. As long as you're keeping score.

This thread is not about George Zimmerman. It is about the MSM being deliberately untrueful about a criminal proceeding. Whether or not you like George Zimmerman does not excuse the MSM from willfully lying to the public in order to support a political narrative.

This thread is not about George Zimmerman. It is about the MSM being deliberately untrueful about a criminal proceeding. Whether or not you like George Zimmerman does not excuse the MSM from willfully lying to the public in order to support a political narrative.
Somebody gets it. Thanks

Aren't there more important things in life to be concerned about?

Those dumb flubberbrains at NY Slimes pulling the same shit that the Today Show did?

It is certainly not about the "MSM being deliberately untrueful about a criminal proceeding" as you claim.

There was no "lying to the public" in the New York Times video OPINION piece.

There just wasn't.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why did this thread just come up yesterday lol?

Why did this thread just come up yesterday lol?
Thought it was because the OP was whining about the New York Times Video OPINION PIECE which may have come about solely for the 10th anniversary of Martin's needless killing, February 26, 2012.

Some R-winger media outlet got all bent because of the audio tape the NYT used in their OPINION PIECE which triggered the OP to get all bent and come here all whiny with how allegedly unfair Left Wing media OPINION PIECES are.

Yeah. I think that covers your question.

Trayvon Martin was a racist thug. He was the only one of the two to have used a racial epithet. As long as you're keeping score.
"Thug". Code speak from white supremacists use to replace the "n" word. Why don't you just say it? Oh... our rules forbid it.. gotchya!

"Thug". Code speak from white supremacists use to replace the "n" word. Why don't you just say it? Oh... our rules forbid it.. gotchya!
#busted. Nothing gets by the woke patrol!
nyuk nyuk nyuk

LOL - "woke patrol"... someone's been binge-watching Tucker!!!!
I don't know about anyone else but damned if I wouldn't rather be a proud Woke Patrol Progressive Liberal card carrying Democrat any day over being some Right Wing Nut Rip Van Winkle regressive zombie Trump Stupid who dreams of how wonderful the world was when they fell asleep decades ago!

Yeah.

I am WOKE and all the freaking BETTER for it as a human being!

;) (y)

Back
Top Bottom