• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the lunch thread

Small fettuccine Alfredo
Bread stick
Small serving of fried mozzarella.

1/2 cup of cottage cheese with 1 oz of deli ham 8 flavor bomb cherry tomatoes with a teaspoon of Lighthouse ranch dressing and a teaspoon of olive oil drizzled on top. Also a good helping of Italian grinder spices on top with 4 saltine crackers. Another Zone meal.

California rolls with cooked crab meat. It might be the fake kind, but I like them. It's pretty filling for the calories.

Tomato sandwich, mayo, salt, pepper, white bread, eaten over the kitchen sink. Washed down with a glass of iced tea. Homemade pink lemonade popsicle.

I had a rice dish that my son made with chicken thighs. It was fried and then baked in an iron pot. It was really good

PBJ and Sun Chips.

lunch deserves its rightful place alongside dinner, because occasionally, it's the best meal of the day.

so what are you having for lunch?

i'll start :

today was tortilla crusted fish, rice with cheese, and canned potatoes. this is the first time i've ever had canned potatoes, which is odd for someone in his 30s. they were actually pretty good.

Sounds like a ton of food. I would never be able to through the day with a long nap after that. Not to mention how uncomfortable I'd feel.

Sounds like a ton of food. I would never be able to through the day with a long nap after that. Not to mention how uncomfortable I'd feel.
Nah, that long ago lunch was a lean cuisine with canned potatoes on the side. the rice was part of the lean cuisine. i used to briefly heat the fish part in the microwave and then use the oven to finish it. not bad for a diet meal.

Nah, that long ago lunch was a lean cuisine with canned potatoes on the side. the rice was part of the lean cuisine. i used to briefly heat the fish part in the microwave and then use the oven to finish it. not bad for a diet meal.

Well, enjoy!

Braised blade beef steaks in mushroom/onion gravy. mashed potatoes.
Zucchini (from the garden) sauteed with carrots.

Sub sandwich and baked chips.

Reactions: PoS
Had a Reuben from the deli we like.

lunch deserves its rightful place alongside dinner, because occasionally, it's the best meal of the day.

so what are you having for lunch?

i'll start :

today was tortilla crusted fish, rice with cheese, and canned potatoes. this is the first time i've ever had canned potatoes, which is odd for someone in his 30s. they were actually pretty good.
Today some quiche with a salad from a French bakery: delicious.

I know some may say eating French food is fey, but I also love Le Pen.

MAGA.

Thinking of crudité for tomorrow's lunch.

It's light, French and shows my support for both Dr. Oz and Le Pen.

Had a Reuben from the deli we like.

Reuben... isn't that French?

Good choice, and MAGA.

Last edited:
We stopped by the mall.

Bonchon chicken sandwich (pepper mayo dressing) with fries and kimchi slaw.

Not bad at all. First time ever eating their chicken sandwich and its surprisingly good.

Peach and raspberry yogurt with honey almond cluster granola.

10C411C8-8F78-4C00-972F-F5A0236D0C9C.jpeg

1/2 personal pepperoni pizza
1/2 of a chicken tender. They were kind of big, and it was my wife's lunch, so I didn't want to take too much.

Beef and cheddar
couple of fries.

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich.

Pumpkin spice bagel
Reduced fat cream cheese
Doritos.

Salad
Lean Cuisine pizza.

Lean Cuisine pizza and a small salad.

Back
Top Bottom