• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the lunch thread

grilled Swiss cheese sandwich
soft pretzel.

Tomato Sandwich!

White bread, beefsteak ‘mater, light mayonnaise, salt to taste!

Egg salad sandwich
Original Sun Chips.

Not bad, but store bought. I like my home made egg salad a bit better.

Alfredo cheese tortellini
Texas toast.

1 pancake with syrup
2 veggie sausage patties.

What's a veggie sausage taste like? Is it like an impossible whopper?

Morning Star.

b77df6a2-a192-4ebf-a035-68035d767f79.12fd2cb6a4f0b9835841599fb2599911.jpg

i recommend the maple flavored variety, but they are hard to find.

as for the taste, it's decent. after you don't eat meat for a couple years, that's just what sausage tastes like to you. they're soy based. like the Impossible Whopper? in theory. as good as the Impossible Whopper? probably not. the Impossible Whopper has heme to imitate the blood in a regular burger and a whole lot more fat. however, i'm a fan of Morning Star. if one is a vegetarian but still wants to pretend to eat meat, they are the frozen foods gold standard.

Mexican casserole

Brown lean ground turkey, add taco seasoning mix.
Use a cake dish coat with olive oil then place 6 corn tortillas (taco size) across the bottom.
Add refired beans, then ground turkey, salsa and grated cheese. Repete steps til pan is full.
Top off with grated cheese and bake at 350 till cheese is melted.

Garnish with what you like. Salsa, lettuce, chopped onions, black olives, guacamole, Green chilies, spice it up with jalapenos.

Enjoy

Spinach Salad
spinach, slivered almonds, dried cranberries, 1/4 boiled egg, shredded cheese, chow mein noodles, sweet onion dressing

Skirlie and new tatties!

Fried onions, in beef fat, add oatmeal, fry oatmeal and onions, with olive oil.....add salt lovely! New tatties Big Dode of home made bread and butter.

garlic butter rice
vegetarian chicken
small slice of iced chocolate cake. locally made, and it was beautifully decorated.

Pad Woon Sen with tofu. Leftovers from dinner.

Skirlie and new tatties!

Fried onions, in beef fat, add oatmeal, fry oatmeal and onions, with olive oil.....add salt lovely! New tatties Big Dode of home made bread and butter.
I’ve been watching the YouTube channel What’s For Tea!
Cheryl has done some wonderful Scottish recipes we are going to try.
Her accent is fantastic.
I think that Mince and Tatties will be first.

English muffin with vegetarian sausage and light syrup.

BLT on 12 grain w/ light mayo
Triscuits

Chicken sandwich
Tater tots.

Small pizza.

Bologna and Swiss sub w/ lettuce and light mayo
Chef salad.

Chipotle salad bowl: lettuce, double chicken, verde sauce, sour cream, cheese, double guacamole.

roast pork pieces with a fried egg, some beer, lemon cream slice with coffee and then a cigar

Alhambra%2BReserva%2B1925.jpg

biscuits and gravy
bacon
hash brown with ketchup.

home made roast beef and Swiss sandwich on 12 grain w/ horseradish sauce
serving of kettle chips.

~12oz bacon cheeseburger, medium.

Back
Top Bottom