• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The London bombers were set up:(

eskiboy

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Sick but true. Im sure some of you would have seen this on the day of the attacks, right before it disapeared from the media permanantly. I heard the radio interveiw with Peter Power aswell. Basically there was a company (Visor Consultants) that was contracted by a private anomynos company to carry out fake terror drills on the london underground on that sad day to test security. Its very feasable to me that the so called "terrorists over night" didnt even know the bombs were real. The bombers were innocent, look at them. they even bought return tickets from luton and paid for their carpark fees. I simply am not going to only beleive the story from the british intelegence service, a service of which we know are capable of lies. Blair lied about iraq, as much as people hate to beleive it, we know that he lied. so how am i expected believe that over a peice of evidence that has mysteriously diseapeard from the goverment controled media and the corrupt police investigations? common people, id like to hear some1 debate it and not just brush it off like most sheep do.

Can you believe that four people would be asked to carry what must have been quite heavy bombs without those people being suspicious & without checking what was in their bags ?
Also why would the security company only choose Muslims for a test ?
That's too much of a coincidence !
I wonder, had any of the four bombers been to Pakistan to one of these imam schools. If so then they were probably brainwashed into their wicked act. BTW even if they were brainwashed, that's no excuse for what they did.

Last edited:
The bombs werent heavy they were quite light as I recall, they had Potasseum Chloride in them and few fair sized delivery packages, more than enough to do what they did, only by luck they did not do more.

There was no conspiracy, save the one by the muslims who carried out the vile and cowardly act.

It wasn't potasium compound. According to the news of the 1st bombings it was acetylene penta something or other.
Todays bombers fled when only the detonators went off. If they were so innocent, why didn't they hang around to solve the mystery & help with the investigation ?
****ing slime. I hope they rot in jail for the rest of their lives & then in hell after that.

In light explosives such as the ones they used there is always Potassium Chloride to get the explosive reaction, the terrorists are cowards, they want to flee and escape they may hate England and the US and many other nations including my own, but they want to live even more if they get the chance. Suicidal terrorists are cowards in the fact that they target civilians and fear their target so much that they wont face them directly.

No I was wrong.. it was acetone penta something or other they said on the news.
I used to mess around with chemicals as a kid.
Purely as in firework type experiments & see how loud a bang I could make, but not to harm anyone.
Potasium chloride is as inert as sodium chloride which is common table salt.
I think you meant potasium chlorate which is an oxidizing agent & can be used in explosives. However fulminate of mercury is usually used as detonators in bullets as the percussion cap to ignite the cordite. I don't know what the terrorists used in their bombs as detonators. I don't want to know either.

Last edited:
Alone in itselt if it innert, but all elements are innert when alone Pottaseum Chloride is extremely reactive and used in bombs, the Bali bombers used a small bomb, using equal parts potassium chloride, TNT and an unidentified black powder, and detonated it. It is an essential material for light explosives and home made heavy ones.

Skippy
I see your knowledge of chemistry is at about the same level as your knowledge & grasp of world affairs. Also just like in world affairs... you will not stand corrected... even when you are incorrect !
Just like every website that posts facts about US atrocities around the world or US breaches of human rights or US overthrowing democratically elected presidents like in Chile & Guatemala, is all biased & incorrect to you isn't it ?
Skippy let me tell you.. the world is not flat, there is no father Christmas & the USA has committed vile acts all around the world that has resulted in millions either living in misery, or suffering or dying.

PS the London bombs were acetone peroxide.

Last edited:
We are winning!

None of the bombs in London today went off, and there are four imbeciles somewhere with third degree burns on their backs and wires sticking out of them. It looks like the terrorist masterminds are really down to seeds and stems when it comes to finding cannon fodder willing and able to carry out a suicide mission.

I can hardly wait for the movie, perhaps an updated version of The Lavender Hill Mob, loaded with the dry British humor I've always enjoyed so much. I only wish Peter Sellers and Alec Guiness were still around to pull it off properly.

Eskiboy, I suggest you listen to your clip again or try and get the whole broadcast. The priciple consultant interviewed did not say that the events of July 21st were actions of his company. Rather his said that it was ironic b/c his company had been working on scenarios similar to 7/7, which could better help in future emergency responses.

Please save your simpathy for people injured on 7/7 and not the terrorists. Stop spewing crap about Iraq... we know Bush and Blair were wrong.... so what....its over with now.

I'm sorry, but from the title of this thread, and the original post, shouldn't this thread be in the political humor section? ;)

Tetracide said:
I'm sorry, but from the title of this thread, and the original post, shouldn't this thread be in the political humor section? ;)

Nah. I'm just about the only humor here, and they keep me in the basement. Sometimes Nurse leaves the door unlocked for me though, like tonight.

Or maybe this is a better spot for Mr. Brooks to commit self humiliation.

Oh he caught me and ran away. Again. Damn. He is so full of it he can't even face me over the net. Now that is weak.

Last edited:
What evidence is there to validate the London Bomb Muslim conspiracy theory.
These gents were not fanatics. No real evidence to support this allegation but we do have many flags waved that have all turned out to be lies.

Do posters on this list believe in constituted process.

There is nothing yet presented by those making the allegations but Booga Booga anti Muslim flags in the media.

They still have not officially stated what the munition was.
They can`t make up their mind. It was initially military then the
"bomb factory" and home made explosives made from peroxide by that nasty
Egyptian terrorist chemist. He has now been cleared but "terror" has struck
in Egypt to express anger that the Egyptian authorities would not play the
frame game.
A trip to Pakistan`s den of terrorism turned into a farm holiday and one of the claimed travelers was a complete different identity.
These fellows have demonstrated no murderous intent in their lives and all their friends and families are completely mystified.
Are we certain these gents even were in the trains or on the bus.
Yes I know the media told us they were but I suggest you take a closer look at the contradictions and claims being made.

London Bombing take 2 was needed to help get the London Bombing 1 clear in the public mind because the pieces simply did not fit together.

Do you seriously believe real terrorists would wander in front of CCTV
and believe that they could go home and remain free.

Yet the suicide bomb story was not believed because their background and movements did not fit.

One of the four was running late because he partied to hard the night before.

Do you believe members of your family or friends could become "suicide"
bombers without you being aware of a change?

Would you think these guys would travel to a suicide fate joking and smiling?

Are you not drowning in a fantasy Muslim conspiracy theory that doesn`t have a single fact to support it.

How do you even know bombs were in the backpacks?
These are the people who lied you into Iraq.

What evidence can you reference that supports your belief that these
gents did what you say they did? References please.

Cougar said:
Please save your simpathy for people injured on 7/7 and not the terrorists. Stop spewing crap about Iraq... we know Bush and Blair were wrong.... so what....its over with now.

Are you suggesting lieing a nation into war and the murderous result
[estimated at 120,000dead Iraqi plus many thousands of dead American soldiers not to mention tens of thousands maimed for life } is the type of
political leadership you are prepared to live with?

Tetracide said:
Oh, I think I'm going to like it here. :cool:

You should have seen it when I first showed up. Dull, polite, civil. Ever here the saying about one bad apple? Gonna pick on Mr. Brooks here in a moment. The real fun is in the basement. I just come up sometimes to practice being civilized. Ah who the f am I kidding. I'm gonna tear Mr. Brooks a new one hear shortly.

Ah Mr. Brooks. I notice all of your posts claim Muslims never did anything. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself. When you made your first Haj? Were you valedictorian at your Madrases? Why do you guys wear dresses? Some little details please. Did a search on your screen name. Which of the brooks did you pick it after? We are gonna do this the same way I tore you a new ass in "9/11 was an inside job. On this thread your points are just a shoddy and easily quelched with science and logic. Let the carnage begin.

Christopher Brooks said:
What evidence is there to validate the London Bomb Muslim conspiracy theory.

Just a gazillion frames of CCTV. Oh look here Mr. Brooks. Just as I'm a metel worker and fire alarm tech and have the knowledge to shred you in 9/11, I'm also a CCTV tech. So before we begin I'll warn you. Don't even go there.
These gents were not fanatics. No real evidence to support this allegation but we do have many flags waved that have all turned out to be lies.
Blanket statements again Mr. Brooks. How about some facts.

Do posters on this list believe in constituted process.

Do you believe my monkey army is coming to get you. "Ungowa"

There is nothing yet presented by those making the allegations but Booga Booga anti Muslim flags in the media.

Blanket. You say an awful lot without any supporting evidence. I can do that too. Here watch. The moon is made of cheese. Now that statement is just as valid as yours.

They still have not officially stated what the munition was.

Yes they have.
These fellows have demonstrated no murderous intent in their lives and all their friends and families are completely mystified.

They are good well trained little brainwashed Muslims. Taught exactly how to act, how to speak, what to say and so on so as not to draw attention. It becomes their job. What's your?Seeding misinformation and doubt. Sowing distrust amoung the enemy?
Are we certain these gents even were in the trains or on the bus.

No, those pictures just look like them.
Yes I know the media told us they were but I suggest you take a closer look at the contradictions and claims being made.
How about someone take a closer look at you. alan had the same M.O. as you. You went to the same school didn't you.

London Bombing take 2 was needed to help get the London Bombing 1 clear in the public mind because the pieces simply did not fit together.

That is just vile bullshit.
Do you seriously believe real terrorists would wander in front of CCTV
and believe that they could go home and remain free.

Do you think about what you write? They're killing themselves puts a dent in your whole going home theory.
Yet the suicide bomb story was not believed because their background and movements did not fit.
They are good well trained little brainwashed Muslims. Taught exactly how to act, how to speak, what to say and so on so as not to draw attention. It becomes their job.

One of the four was running late because he partied to hard the night before.

I'd be partying hard too if I were gonna DIE the next morning.
Do you believe members of your family or friends could become "suicide"
bombers without you being aware of a change?
Yes. And whose to say they families didn't know.

Would you think these guys would travel to a suicide fate joking and smiling?

To their reward in paradise forever with the virgins and food and blessings. No they should have cried like girls. Duh.

Are you not drowning in a fantasy Muslim conspiracy theory that doesn`t have a single fact to support it.

That little statement needs to be turned around.
How do you even know bombs were in the backpacks?

Forensics genius. Do you know what taggets are?

What evidence can you reference that supports your belief that these
gents did what you say they did? References please.

It's all there for the world to see. What's your references? I always tell you mine. You've just been handed your ass to you by teacher. Again. Which thread will you run to next.

Christopher Brooks said:
[estimated at 120,000dead Iraqi plus many thousands of dead American soldiers not to mention tens of thousands maimed for life } is the type of

When the other option is to let terrorism build like a volcano until it explodes into such violence where millions will be killed...Then "Yes"; that is EXACTLY the type of political leadership I am prepared to live with.

I am not accusing these gents of a crime. It is up to
those who do to make a judicial and valid case to support the
allegations.

And the munition is? You forgot to include any facts.

Reference please.

cnredd said:
When the other option is to let terrorism build like a volcano until it explodes into such violence where millions will be killed...Then "Yes"; that is EXACTLY the type of political leadership I am prepared to live with.

British politician Robin Cook restated only last week in a Newspaper column the reality that Al Qaeda means Data Base and was the file name for the US and British intelligence assets. Al Qaeda is a Phantom. He is well qualified to know.

Which part of the WMD hype presented to justify the invasion of Iraq do you still believe? I thought it had all been proven claptrap.

Millions may well be killed. The US is well on the way to achieving that in Iraq.

Al Qaeda will most likely kill many more in America, perhaps millions but it will have nothing to do with Muslims or Arabs except that you will blame them and demand more of them be bombed.

Christopher Brooks said:

im not even going to get into this ridiculous debate, but to clear things up, the official estimation of Iraqi casualties is 25,000-30,000 dead, 30% at the hand of American forces.

FiremanRyan said:
im not even going to get into this ridiculous debate, but to clear things up, the official estimation of Iraqi casualties is 25,000-30,000 dead, 30% at the hand of American forces.

Greetings FiremanRyan, remember the "official story on WMD.
Remember that stream of lies put forward by Colin Powell.
Mobile chemical labs that were weather balloon support equipment.

I accept there is a question regards the exact numbers of casualties in Iraq. Some sources suggest my figure. This estimation includes the lives lost due to the invasion. What ever the real number, everyone of them is the result of an illegal invasion based on fraudulent evidence.
Iraq was not in an respect a threat to the US public.
It was a threat to the scarcity myth of oil because Saddam would not
play ball with OPEC. Iraq also abandoned the US dollar and made billions.
Iraq was not easily exploited by multi nationals but that has all changed now. Mission Accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom