• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The London bombers were set up:(

Christopher Brooks said:
Tetracide, I am happy to rest my case. I guess you are just better informed than me and all the qualified, referenced opinion I presented.
At long, long last - you finally got something right. (Although I suspect sarcasm, which would make you wrong again.) :mrgreen:

Christopher Brooks said:
ghost, the reason "people" get "mad" is because I expose the
truth in the referenced articles which bring forth a large range of
qualified, referenced opinion.

This is called research. It dispels ignorance and a narrow mind.

Well how we put you on a train and put four terrorists on there have them detinate a bomb. And see what truth you will expose then.

Yes, but how is you dont answer any our questions. You want us to agree with you and do nothing else. And we simply wont. So it is you who wont have an intelligent debate.

No I won't look at your silly links Mr. Brooks. I answered your questions you put to me. All of them in my favor. You have answered none of mine. What's your native tongue Mr. Brooks. I bet you have sand in your britches right now. You got nothing. Everyone hates you like poison. I can post links all day in my favor. You can find anything you want on the net. Before we begin with more carnage on you. How about another "are you an American" test?

Finish the sentence. "That's one small step for man. One giant leap for.....?

Finish the phrase. How much wood can a wood chuck chuck, if......?

Who is the better quarterback? Terry Bradshaw, Steve young, or Mark Clayton?

What's a henweigh?

In Texas, when a fort was being overrun, complete the phrase, "Remember the.....?

Finish the phrase, "I get my kicks, on route.....?

Fill in the blank. Two whole beef patties, special sauce , lettuce, cheese,......., onions on a sesemee seed bun.

Who said, "Don't squeeze the Charmine"?

Now I'm gonna PM you, I see your on line, you have 5 minutes to answer these simple questions.

But you can't, can you? What is your nationality? When you unroll your little prayer rug 5 times a day, in which direction do you face?

You have ben exposed.

I seem to have a way with Mr. Brooks. Every time I get on line he logs off. He's been on line for quite some time today, Within minutes of my logging on, he logged off. We have a history, Mr. Brooks and I, when he sees me he now knows what's coming. I've had my eye on him for a while. The only topic he posts is that Muslims never did nothing. Wonder what religion he is? I did a search on his screen name. Several hits. Author, poet, and more. No one real famous though. Nothing you would want to name your self after that I can see. He just picked a non descript name off the phone book or net to try to blend in. Good thing I hate him so much or all this would not have come to light. He has not answered on of my "Are you an American" questions. This guy is no good. He's lucky the net is between him and I.

well teacher, I think your right. I think he is no more than a cowardice pig who wont stand up to anyone. The truth is he had no real evidence to make us believe anything he said. And truth be told its nothing more than a conspiracy theory. But it happens everytime something big happens. Maybe he will go back to his sandbox called hell.

eskiboy is one of those black unmarked silent helicopter 2nd shooter by the grassy knoll vast right wing conspiracy 9/11 was a fake alien abduction TWA brought down by military by mistake conspiracy nutcases.

Back
Top Bottom