• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The London bombers were set up:(

Christopher Brooks said:
Tetracide,
Perhaps you could clear up a little issue at this stage.

Is it your claimed opinion that the information presented as evidence to justify an invasion of Iraq was honest and truthful?

Do you believe our politicians and military leaders should be honest and truthful?

Do you believe Bush , Blair and Colin Powell are intelligent men?

You forgot to answer the second and third question.

The second one is always revealing.

But first Mr. Brooks. How about the name of the Boston Red Sox first baseman who in the world series against the Mets let the ball roll through his legs? Who are you? Where do you live?

Christopher Brooks said:
No one has ever argued that Iraq had no military.
No one has ever argued that Iraq has anything like a
noble history.
One of your M.O.'s is to suck up to whom you talk to. Then you begin your unbackable opinions. You're so predictable.

Ladies and gentleman, it's carnage time.

Bush and Blair presented a blatantly fraudulent case to the world to
justify the Iraq invasion.

Bush and Blair presented evidence that was false.

Bush and Blair lied their way into an illegal attack on a sovereign state.

The case presented claimed that Iraq was an immediate threat to the world.

We were all presented evidence that turned out to be complete rubbish.

To now theorize that Iraq was able to trick the world is sheer imagination.

Try that argument before a judge and jury and you would be rightfully laughed out of court.

While compiling a military resume of Iraq and it`s history of misadventures and casualties I hope you do a comparison with the US.

Many are so blinded by the "Muslim Terror" propaganda that you are blinkered if not completely blind to a rational judgment of facts.

Iraq , like all sovereign countries had every right to a military defense policy and force.

America is littered with WMD from coast to coast yet you guys seem to think that your existence is superior to other nations who might choose to defend their nation from a dishonest, to say the least, US corporate conquest veiled behind a raft of exposed documented lies.

Of course a weapon fired in defense from Iraq is a "terrorist" act but the coalition of the willing invasion is bringing democracy and peace.

Can you guys be serious?

It is a testimony to the propaganda cloud you guys seem unable to escape that even though the media and your government have confessed that the
WMD case was "mistaken" your still inventing imagined hypothesis which avoid the gravity we all face that our governments are criminal and in the service of powerful corporate agendas to accelerate profits and reshape the
world according to a Zionist vision.

I do agree that Iraq was in some sense a great danger to US corporate interests . Before Gulf War 1 Iraq was the most rapidly advancing country in the region and Saddam had thrown of the Zionist corporate yoke plunging billions of dollars into health facilities, education and social facilities.
Iraq was a secular country demonstrating what could be done for their own people in contrast to the quisling corrupt leadership in most other middle east countries.

This was very dangerous if other nations had followed Iraq`s example and
contained the extremist elements that employ their manufactured fanaticism to keep the masses uneducated and easily controlled.

Saddam`s Iraq was one of education and progress until the Gulf War 1
invasion. The US manufactured a pretext by encouraging Iraq to reclaim
Kuwait. Kuwait was then and still remains an apartheid dictatorship serving
the Zionist corporate agenda.

teacher said:
But first. how about another gem from Mr. Brooks?

Teacher, you claimed to have firm knowledge of the London Bomb 1 munition
but still have not revealed this to the list.

Reference please.

Do I think our politicians and military leaders should be honest and truthful?

Of course, but if you are trying to corner me into a position to agree with an obvious statment such as that, and then point and say "BUSH LIED! HA!" you are bound to fail. But go ahead, this will be fun.

Do I believe Bush , Blair and Colin Powell are intelligent men?

Yes. I don't see how this has any relevance either. Again, I think you want to corner me, and the yell "HA! Bush is an idiot! Blair is a puddle! Powell lied!"

Let’s see where this goes.

Christopher Brooks said:
Teacher, you claimed to have firm knowledge of the London Bomb 1 munition
but still have not revealed this to the list.

Reference please.

Sentex you......

Reference: The news.

Ever hear of mass spectronomy? It don't lie Mr. Brooks. Unlike you.

You still haven't told me what taggets are.

See. Two can play your game.

See what I'm saying Tet's, one thing, one unanswered point of many, and he thinks he's got something.

You should read up in "9/11 was an inside job" between Mr. Brooks and I. Still staggered from that Mr. Brooks?

This will not stand.

On Feb 5th ,2003 in the presentation made by Colin Powell to the United Nations claims were made that included annotated diagrams and photographs
that allegedly proved that Iraq had "Mobile Biological Weapons Laboratories".

This equipment was actually hydrogen gas generators used to inflate weather balloons. They were manufactured by a British company so their real designed purpose was not in the slightest bit ambiguous.

This is clearly a fraudulent act.

It is not a question of finding the equipment or has the equipment been
removed from Iraq.

The claim was a fraudulent misrepresentation. The mass media participated in the lie by repeating it around the world.

Colin Powell is a liar. The media is a disinformation agent.
Your whole congress turned a blind eye to the lie.

This lie pattern was repeated all throughout the Powell presentation.

The public record is unambiguous.

One thing before we get started Mr. Brooks. What is the name of the Boston Red Sox first baseman who in the world series with the Mets let the ball roll through his legs? Who are you? Where do you live? What did George Washington chop down?

Ladies and gentlemen, it's carnage time.

Christopher Brooks said:
FiremanRyan and war supporters,
No one has ever argued that Iraq had no military.
No one has ever argued that Iraq has anything like a
noble history
And of cource you begining gambit of finding common ground to engraciate yourself with the debator. Is that something they teach you?

Bush and Blair presented a blatantly fraudulent case to the world to
justify the Iraq invasion.

Please list them, item by item and we will go over them.
Bush and Blair presented evidence that was false.
Such as?
Bush and Blair lied their way into an illegal attack on a sovereign state.

And again with the unfounded statements. I'll do another one for you.
"The world is flat". There, now we both did it.
The case presented claimed that Iraq was an immediate threat to the world.

If you count terrorism and those that support them than yes. Careful here Mr. Brooks. It seems I leave an opening but it's really a trap.

We were all presented evidence that turned out to be complete rubbish.

Again with the blanket statements. Like what. Specifically.
To now theorize that Iraq was able to trick the world is sheer imagination.
Where the fuc*k does that come from?

Try that argument before a judge and jury and you would be rightfully laughed out of court.

Like I laugh you off the site time after time?
While compiling a military resume of Iraq and it`s history of misadventures and casualties I hope you do a comparison with the US.

Every country has a history of mistakes Mr. Brooks. Let's keep this from, oh, say, Gulf War 1 till now.
Many are so blinded by the "Muslim Terror" propaganda that you are blinkered if not completely blind to a rational judgment of facts.

As opposed to your being blind from chronic masterbation. (I feel a gavel coming).

Iraq , like all sovereign countries had every right to a military defense policy and force.

Tell that to Kuwait.
America is littered with WMD from coast to coast yet you guys seem to think that your existence is superior to other nations who might choose to defend their nation from a dishonest, to say the least,

Well Mr. Brooks, we are the good guys. Again you seem to find a way to question something with which I have experiance. I was the NBC guy in my platoon when I was stationed in Germany. Care to elaborate on that comment you made?
US corporate conquest veiled behind a raft of exposed documented lies.
Well since it is documented you should haveno problem producing such.
Of course a weapon fired in defense from Iraq is a "terrorist" act but the coalition of the willing invasion is bringing democracy and peace.

When has anyone called the defence put up by the Iraqi's terrorism? And yes we are bringing peace and democracy. Thanks for pointing that out.
Can you guys be serious?
As a heart attack skippy.

It is a testimony to the propaganda cloud you guys seem unable to escape that even though the media and your government have confessed that the
WMD case was "mistaken" your still inventing imagined hypothesis which avoid the gravity we all face that our governments are criminal and in the service of powerful corporate agendas to accelerate profits and reshape the
world according to a Zionist vision.

Ah, zionist. You have finaly let something slip. I've never heard an American call what we do "zionist". I thought you were taught better than that.
I do agree that Iraq was in some sense a great danger to US corporate interests .

Before Kuwait we willingly bought his oil. Danger?
Before Gulf War 1 Iraq was the most rapidly advancing country in the region and Saddam had thrown of the Zionist corporate yoke plunging billions of dollars into health facilities, education and social facilities.

Not to mention gassing his own poeple, torture, rape rooms, mass graves, building hisself palaces while children starved and those opposing him murdered.
Iraq was a secular country demonstrating what could be done for their own people in contrast to the quisling corrupt leadership in most other middle east countries.

Iraq was a dictatorship in which nly the 20% Sunni population prospered.
This was very dangerous if other nations had followed Iraq`s example and
contained the extremist elements that employ their manufactured fanaticism to keep the masses uneducated and easily controlled.
Dangerous like Stalin.

Saddam`s Iraq was one of education and progress until the Gulf War 1
invasion.
If you were Sunni or Bathe.

The US manufactured a pretext by encouraging Iraq to reclaim
Kuwait.

Bullshit. As you say. References?
Kuwait was then and still remains an apartheid dictatorship serving
the Zionist corporate agenda.

Yea, but they're looking over their shoulder now that democracy has finnaly gotten a foothold in the Middle East.

Your turn. Let this please be the first time you don't run awy. Zionist eh?

Christopher Brooks said:
On Feb 5th ,2003 in the presentation made by Colin Powell to the United Nations claims were made that included annotated diagrams and photographs
that allegedly proved that Iraq had "Mobile Biological Weapons Laboratories".

This equipment was actually hydrogen gas generators used to inflate weather balloons. They were manufactured by a British company so their real designed purpose was not in the slightest bit ambiguous.

This is clearly a fraudulent act.

It is not a question of finding the equipment or has the equipment been
removed from Iraq.

The claim was a fraudulent misrepresentation. The mass media participated in the lie by repeating it around the world.

Colin Powell is a liar. The media is a disinformation agent.
Your whole congress turned a blind eye to the lie.

This lie pattern was repeated all throughout the Powell presentation.

The public record is unambiguous.
Ooooo. You forgot to address all the other issues like torture, UN violations in both resolutions and economic sanctions. Isn't that ironic.

Do you have any links to back up your statements or am I suppose to take your word for it?

Christopher Brooks said:

One quick one here. So they're using flammable Hydrogen gas when Helium is so abundant? Next your gonna tell me they were making Zeppelins.

You are so weak Mr. Brooks.

Like a link is gonna help you now. You are a coward. Just like your terrorist brothers. Go ahead. Gavel my ass. This guy is not on our side. How about this Mr. Brooks. Can you denounce the TARGETING of CHILDREN? Beat your woman lately. How about you gave us a nice rant about us "Zionists" eh? Does your camel have one hump or two? When you look out your tent, what do you see? Sand or sand? The jig is up Omar. Come clean. When I say "I want those that TARGET CHILDREN or those that support them stone cold friggin dead", I'm talking about you, ain't I?

This is the most vile thread I think I have ever read. You mean to tell me you believe that bull. You sir, are a pathetic exscuse for fat slime on a chair. People are dead, and all you can do is bash people for wanting to go to war. I hope you testicles are chopped off and thrown into a garbage can, while you bleed out organs...I really do...

And I can counter with this. And you can counter with another story, and then another, and another. Where is that going to get us? No where.

You’re going to have to do a lot better than web sites that hold the sole purpose of “challenging the distortions and lies of the corporate press and the privileged classes it serves.” That’s not bias at all!

Not to mention the lack of commentary that follows your links. That is certainly illuminating.

I’m starting to get disappointed Mr. Brooks.

Last edited:
I’m starting to get disappointed Mr. Brooks.[/QUOTE]

And so you should be disappointed with your governments record

Again, am I suppose to believe a site that is dedicated to "opposing the war in Iraq from the beginning."

That's their exact words!

Christopher Brooks said:
Tetracide said:
I’m starting to get disappointed Mr. Brooks.

And so you should be disappointed with your governments record

:2rofll: That's all you got?

You have made a great first impression Brook. Your high flown language is just a cover for the lack of credible substance you own to back your already flawed arguments. You are truly one of the worst debaters I have ever met.

Back
Top Bottom