• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Lobster

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Saw this at a small indie theater last night (serves beer and wine woo).

Great flick, about as original as it gets, fantastic acting by Colin Farrel and Olivia Colman (Broadchurch) and Rachel Wiecz and John C. Reilly.

I love a film that is so completely odd and complex and isn't one that has to pander to the masses. Going to be worth another watch.

Great flick, about as original as it gets, fantastic acting by Colin Farrel and Olivia Colman (Broadchurch) and Rachel Wiecz and John C. Reilly.

I love a film that is so completely odd and complex and isn't one that has to pander to the masses. Going to be worth another watch.

That sounds like good down to earth stuff!

I love weird shows like this. Going to buy and watch it this weekend.

I love weird shows like this. Going to buy and watch it this weekend.

Not sure if its for sale yet. It is really strange, parts of it get a bit much, but you won't find a film as original as this. Its like Being John Malkovich or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but if they were written by Franz Kafka.

Not sure if its for sale yet. It is really strange, parts of it get a bit much, but you won't find a film as original as this. Its like Being John Malkovich or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but if they were written by Franz Kafka.

It is, I just bought it on Amazon instant video. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom