• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The line is drawn, america! Warn the rulers with resistance

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
“You don’t need 30 rounds to hunt! But the 2nd Amendment was not written in case deer turn against us.”

On June 18th 2016, Barrack Hussein Obama once again proclaimed he would usurp the United States Constitution (1,180 transgressions to date) by pulling out of thin air another illegal and unconstitutional Executive Order in an attempt to further restrict Americans’ (God given) right to bear arms.
Bradlee Dean -- The Line is Drawn, America! Warn the Rulers With Resistance

“You don’t need 30 rounds to hunt! But the 2nd Amendment was not written in case deer turn against us.”

On June 18th 2016, Barrack Hussein Obama once again proclaimed he would usurp the United States Constitution (1,180 transgressions to date) by pulling out of thin air another illegal and unconstitutional Executive Order in an attempt to further restrict Americans’ (God given) right to bear arms.

I am watching the developments with interest, as it is this type of infringement on fundamental rights of existing practice that can destabilize an otherwise perfectly functional society.

I didn't know God had an opinion on firearms.

It was swords, slings and spears in Jesus' time. Today it's firearms.

Onward Christian soldiers.

Pretty sure God had a rather negative opinion of swords and spears, judging from Jesus' reaction when Peter sliced the guy's ear off.

Pretty sure God had a rather negative opinion of swords and spears, judging from Jesus' reaction when Peter sliced the guy's ear off.

Luke 22

Jesus of Nazareth[/url said:
35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no moneybag or knapsack or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me has its fulfillment.” 38 And they said, “Look, Lord, here are two swords.” And he said to them, “It is enough.”

Yeah, guns are too small scale for god. He's more of a kill millions kinda guy, not hundreds.

Plagues, blights, famine, floods and other natural disasters.... that's God's MO.

Bradlee Deen is one of the most obnoxious people on the entire planet and keep in mind that this is a world in which Carrot Top exists.

I didn't know God had an opinion on firearms.

He has an opinion on everything, He is the Supreme Authority.

That was just an isolated workplace incident.....Jesus knew that swords had their place for the average citizen, just like guns do today.

Yeah, guns are too small scale for god. He's more of a kill millions kinda guy, not hundreds.

I'm sure he'd prefer not to kill anyone, or for man not to kill.....but Evil is out there, it's a Life Long battle.

Man has been talking of Peace since the beginning of time, but because of Evil, there will be no Peace.

The Second Coming, will be with Extreme Prejudice.

He has an opinion on everything, He is the Supreme Authority.

That was just an isolated workplace incident.....Jesus knew that swords had their place for the average citizen, just like guns do today.

I'm sure he'd prefer not to kill anyone, or for man not to kill.....but Evil is out there, it's a Life Long battle.

Man has been talking of Peace since the beginning of time, but because of Evil, there will be no Peace.

The Second Coming, will be with Extreme Prejudice.

There is a paucity of evidence for the First Coming.

Back
Top Bottom