• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Left's Betrayal of Liberalism In the Name of Islam

Bingo. And liberals don't hate Muslims as much as they hate Christians -- plain and simple. We've seen in this thread how they are blinded by their hate/rage against christians. Weasels.

odd you said bingo to a rather stupid post

i dont hate people because ther Muslim or christian i hate mulsims and Christians when they do stuff i thinck is wrong

which posts showed that liberals weer blinded by hate and rage agaisnt Christians human or weasel?

Well...look it up. There are only 50 Muslim Majority countries. So, with 51 banning gays...that's all of them, plus one for emphasis. :lol:

Well...look it up. There are only 50 Muslim Majority countries. So, with 51 banning gays...that's all of them, plus one for emphasis. :lol:

if thats so then thats all the country's thats not all the Muslims

When did I deny freedom of religion? Strange. Liberalism, like Islam, is a political ideology. And if the political ideology seeks to destroy my country then it needs to be defeated.
LOL Conservatism is an ideology as well. Have you eaver stopped to think the US sells 33% of the arms in the world. This country you love is the worlds largest arms dealer. You have a problem with Islam did you know most of the weapons that we sell go to Islamic nations. Much of those arms are actually give aways that the tax payers pay for. Billions of dollars worth to Jordan, Saudi Arabia (the nation with the most participants on 9-11) but hey you don't mind paying taxes to supply arms to Islamic nations. Our military can get them back when our troops are being shot at by US made weapons.

LOL Conservatism is an ideology as well. Have you eaver stopped to think the US sells 33% of the arms in the world. This country you love is the worlds largest arms dealer. You have a problem with Islam did you know most of the weapons that we sell go to Islamic nations. Much of those arms are actually give aways that the tax payers pay for. Billions of dollars worth to Jordan, Saudi Arabia (the nation with the most participants on 9-11) but hey you don't mind paying taxes to supply arms to Islamic nations. Our military can get them back when our troops are being shot at by US made weapons.
That's a legitimate beef. And, it's probably the only reason I don't work in the "defense" industry. But, a lot of Americans do. Jobs, Baby. Jobs.

That's a legitimate beef. And, it's probably the only reason I don't work in the "defense" industry. But, a lot of Americans do. Jobs, Baby. Jobs.

There are jobs rebuilding the roads and infrastructure. We don't need to be on our knees to the military industrial complex that is what the US has become.

Back
Top Bottom