• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The left wing insurrectionists

They are u hinged and dangerous. How long before a justice is assassinated by a crazed leftist stoked up by all all their heroes rhetoric?

Pretty funny how dems will sound a lot like Trump with nonsense rhetoric when they don't get their way. It happens time and again.

The crazed, leftist insurrectionists even stormed the Capitol:

It makes my blood boil.

They are u hinged and dangerous. How long before a justice is assassinated by a crazed leftist stoked up by all all their heroes rhetoric?

Pretty funny how dems will sound a lot like Trump with nonsense rhetoric when they don't get their way. It happens time and again.
Did she tell people to break into the court, shit on the floor, and beat up some LEOs?

The Blaze is pretty unhinged.

What did AOC say that was objectionable? Those justices were clearly being duplicitous in their confirmation hearings, tho I don’t think AOC’s suggestion of perjury would fly. But good that she and others are echoing Susan Collins statement.

AOC is part of the far left fringe of the Democratic party.

With respect:

AOC isn't far left. America is far right, and you must be a centrist conservative-liberal.

AOC and "The Squad" are yet another supposedly progressive movement that died in the Democratic Party.

This is really childish to accuse someone else of what you did as if that makes it ok.

With respect:

How deluded and dishonest are conservatives on DP? There's no low too low.
It is the way of the MAGAsphere.

We spit on honesty and embrace delusion.

It's what makes us great!

MAGA.

What's the Blaze upset about?

She is absolutely right. Nominees should pay consequences for lying during their hearings.

The leftist loon and ditzy ex bar maid is claiming the Supreme Court justices are part of a "hostile takeover" of American democracy.

...and you're defending that?
You have a problem with people that work for a living?

With respect:

AOC isn't far left. America is far right, and you must be a centrist conservative-liberal.

AOC and "The Squad" are yet another supposedly progressive movement that died in the Democratic Party.

I'm a moderate Democrat for sure. My politics are to the right of AOC. I think the majority of Democrats are as well. There is not much that can be done to the judges, nor should there be. Does anybody think that they were going say outright that they would overturn the ruling? Let's all remember that judges are lawyers after all.

If she is advocating for impeachment, I disagree. I think the ruling sucks and is political. It falls into the norm of the political American spectrum. The far right to be sure, but still within the norm. Impeachment is a criminal trial. We do not want to start criminal proceedings against anything we don't like.

If she means we to follow the system, codifying a law or electing people who will appoint future judges, then I agree she is not going too far.

If it helps you think more clearly when formulating your responses, might not hurt.

Why? You deliberately misunderstand everyone who says anything you don't like.

She is full of BS. Nobody lied to her, no justice tells you how they would vote and really shouldn't be asked. Best way to know what they think is look at their history. Abortion was settled law until it came back to the court. Now it is settled law again.

The ditz is absolutely wrong.

With respect:

Oh yeah? Can you make a counterargument? Got anything besides your hollow grumbling combined with weak mysogyny?

Are you a Christofascist and/or another kind of supremacist? What's your deal? T**** fan? I suspect you believe you're entitled to power.

With respect:

Oh yeah? Can you make a counterargument? Got anything besides your hollow grumbling combined with weak mysogyny?

Are you a Christofascist and/or another kind of supremacist? What's your deal? T**** fan? I suspect you believe you're entitled to power.
"With respect:"

I don't think that phrase means what you think it means.

Either that or you think blithely repeating it will somehow absolve you of any responsibility for the puerile vulgarities you post afterwards.

It doesn't.

Clearly no one in the Democrat Party does.

Back
Top Bottom