• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Left want Ginsbergs supposed dying wish to contravene the Constitution

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I told ya lefties only use the Constitution as a political tool

They seem to be in unison thinking that RBG s supposed last wish that her successor not be chosen by our president should carry weight to the point that the Constitution should be set aside. The Constitution sets forth how Sup CT Justices are placed on the CT.

Ginsberg was not elected

Trump was

By 63 million Americans

Biggest bullshit "last words" ever invented.

They seem to be in unison thinking that RBG s supposed last wish that her successor not be chosen by our president should carry weight to the point that the Constitution should be set aside. The Constitution sets forth how Sup CT Justices are placed on the CT.

Ginsberg was not elected

Trump was

By 63 million Americans
And nearly 3 Million More voters voted against trump. The number will be far higher this time, no EC saving him this time and no the SC is not going to rule in his favor, Awwww

Biggest bullshit "last words" ever invented.
Yeh, she's a prominent person esp in this el ction year and no one thinks to capture her last words on video (although that would be somewhat ghoulish)

Tucker has a great video on this

Some lefties are going postal over the Sup CT replacement thing

Thugs went to McConnell's house and spoke of stabbing him in the heart!!

Lovely people, these lefties

Ginsberg was not elected

Trump was

By 63 million Americans

That is ... Chickenshit nonsense. President Obama was elected by over 65 million AmeriCANs in 2012, but that didn't stop Mitch McConnell from refusing to even consider his Supreme Court nominee on grounds "it would be wrong in an election year". But you, I'm guessing were fine with that contradiction of OUR Constitution. Why was it right in 16 and not 20 ... ANOTHER "election year", and closer, much closer to the election at that.

It's NOT "lefties" using the Constitution as a political tool ... it is ONE man out 320 million, (if you want to degrade the term and call him a man), the biggest chickenshit in America, ... Moscow Mitch McConnell.

That is ... Chickenshit nonsense. President Obama was elected by over 65 million AmeriCANs in 2012, but that didn't stop Mitch McConnell from refusing to even consider his Supreme Court nominee on grounds "it would be wrong in an election year". But you, I'm guessing were fine with that contradiction of OUR Constitution. Why was it right in 16 and not 20 ... ANOTHER "election year", and closer, much closer to the election at that.

It's NOT "lefties" using the Constitution as a political tool ... it is ONE man out 320 million, (if you want to degrade the term and call him a man), the biggest chickenshit in America, ... Moscow Mitch McConnell.
The Constitution says the president will nominate, the Senate confirm/advise.

U just love to accuse Trump and Co. Of doing something wrong..all the while condoning when one of yours really does do wrong..
And you
ou think merely accusing isall it takes

PLEASE

The Constitution says the president will nominate, the Senate confirm/advise.

U just love to accuse Trump and Co. Of doing something wrong..all the while condoning when one of yours really does do wrong..
And you
ou think merely accusing isall it takes

PLEASE

PLEASE? Yes, Please write coherently.

And by the way; I didn't (in this thread) "accuse" Trump and Co. of anything; in fact I didn't mention "Trump and Co.". On the other hand YOU accused "Lefties" of using OUR Counstitution "as a political tool". I mearly pointed out that was not true; it was and continues to be Moscow Mitch that is using OUR Consitution as his personal Swiss Army multi-tool.

Back
Top Bottom