• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Left Shows Their Class Yet Again

Damn, the dude looks like a chester and has been suspended before for threatening violence.

LOL what a mouth breather..

NewGuthPM2.jpg

I would like to take the time to point out...this is the kind of guy that needs to be investigated for mental health issues. He shows some clear evidence of instability. Previous suspicions, calling for violence.

I would like to take the time to point out...this is the kind of guy that needs to be investigated for mental health issues. He shows some clear evidence of instability. Previous suspicions, calling for violence.

put him on the no fly list!

wait he might be too heavy to fly

As stupid as his comments were, he should be allowed to make them.
Political correctness is a danger to freedom, whatever the side.

I don't know longview, maybe you do things down in Texas a little different... Thems is fightin words around these parts, you know, having to keep the peace and all....I'm gonna have to say he got off easy...

You're right.

We could not know the hate motivation if we are not allowed to hear the haters express their thoughts.

Bring to the bight light and allow the hypocrites to be exposed for what they are.

How do you expect sane-minded people to react when a bunch of CHILDREN die in a mass shooting and we can't even get sensible gun laws? People are weird like that.

A company has a right to fire you for making obscene public comments that are borderline threats, especially when he did it at work.

This wasn't a justice system issue it was a taking out the trash issue.

How do you expect sane-minded people to react when a bunch of CHILDREN die in a mass shooting and we can't even get sensible gun laws? People are weird like that.

And those professor's rantings came from a sane-minded person? just more proof Liberalism/Progressivism is a cult if you think the disgusting sorry excuse of a human is sane-minded

You're misapplying the term PC. Wishing the death of someone's children is not appropriate for a college professor. Besides, it was the school that suspended him, not the government. How many NRA member's children do you think might be in his classes? Something to consider.

Of course he should. But consider he did make a comment about how people should be murdered. And he has a history too

You're misapplying the term PC. Wishing the death of someone's children is not appropriate for a college professor. Besides, it was the school that suspended him, not the government. How many NRA member's children do you think might be in his classes? Something to consider.

Bingo. Can his ass. He should be professional enough to know that crap isn't ok.

Yes, this was an official statement approved by the Central Politburo of The Left. Do you give the same official status of The Right to every statement coming out of right-wing crazies? Honestly!

Yes, this was an official statement approved by the Central Politburo of The Left. Do you give the same official status of The Right to every statement coming out of right-wing crazies? Honestly!

why don't you ask Todd Akin that? remember him making the stupid remark about legitimate rape that was broadcasted on the Obama run media for a week and ever republican was held accountable and responsible for that one persons stupid comment

Or how about Rush Limbaugh calls a grown women a slut didn't threaten her just called her a name. all republicans had to answer to that all republicans was held accountable for that one persons words . now we have had two liberals in the last week wishing the death of their opponents children and you want to try to play the victim saying its not fair that we have to answer for those asshats. its not fair for you to paint us with that same brush.
its is bitch isn't it to have to be held responsible and accountable for asshats in your party. Do you want me to call you a waaaambulence

I don't know longview, maybe you do things down in Texas a little different... Thems is fightin words around these parts, you know, having to keep the peace and all....I'm gonna have to say he got off easy...
Things are the same in Texas, The danger is that it is a double edged sword. If it is ok to fire (I assume a tenure professor) for left wing statements,
it could also be of about right wing statements.

Is the University of Kansas not connected to the government?

why don't you ask Todd Akin that? remember him making the stupid remark about legitimate rape that was broadcasted on the Obama run media for a week and ever republican was held accountable and responsible for that one persons stupid comment

Or how about Rush Limbaugh calls a grown women a slut didn't threaten her just called her a name. all republicans had to answer to that all republicans was held accountable for that one persons words . now we have had two liberals in the last week wishing the death of their opponents children and you want to try to play the victim saying its not fair that we have to answer for those asshats. its not fair for you to paint us with that same brush.
its is bitch isn't it to have to be held responsible and accountable for asshats in your party. Do you want me to call you a waaaambulence

Sauce for the goose...

Back
Top Bottom