• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The left now apparently believes looting is good

They have his name. If he killed a black dude and burned a cross he’d already be in custody.

Who is "they" who have "his" name? What is his name? Link?

he draws false moral equivelancy and never condemns Antifa by name or identifies Ngos attackers as political leftists. His denunciation is thus invalid. That’s the Charlottesville standard after all.

Yeah, terrible, because the Proud Boys Ngo was embedded with are known for their peaceful nature. Here's more people not on 'the left' condemning the attack on Ngo:

How a Right-Wing Troll Demonized Antifa to the Mainstream - Rolling Stone

CNN anchor Jake Tapper retweeted an interview with Ngo condemning antifa, and Democratic candidates Andrew Yang, Rep. Eric Swalwell, and Sen. Joe Biden also weighed in to defend Ngo, with a campaign spokesperson for the former vice president telling the New York Post, “violence directed at anyone because of their political opinions is never acceptable, regardless of what those beliefs might be,” and that “Andy Ngo’s attackers should be identified and investigated.”

And yet you are defending inaction in bringing killers to justice

That's a damned lie. Don't you know better than that?

Again we’re not playing this game. These violent rioters have been called peaceful protestors and the left was denying anything at all was happening until they killed someone and even now leftists like Biden and Ted Wheeler will only tepidly Denounce violence broadly while cursing Trump in the same breath.

This is tiring. "these violent rioters" (who are they specifically) "have been called" (by whom we're supposed to guess) peaceful protesters (of course the vast majority of protesters ARE peaceful) until "they" (who exactly?) killed someone..."

You're a one man machine at making vague, unsubstantiated slurs against unnamed people and when I address them with links, you run away and move the goal posts. SAD!!

I’ve long said the DoJ needs a purge

That is not evidence. Do you think making stuff up substitutes for actually backing up your bull****? It doesn't.

Many of these rioters clearly are and are being politically shielded

Passive voice is your friend! They "clearly are" what? Evidence? "Many" is also vague enough to mean anything from 3 or 4 to thousands. How many is 'many'? Being politically shielded by whom?

So again you agree with denouncing arresting these people but ok you’ll say it was wrong when they graduate to political assasination, and still won’t want anything done about it.

I'm pointing out the arrests by unknown federal agents driving civilian cars of people who were not being violent when arrested happened, and gave 4 links of examples. Instead of addressing that point, you make up some more opinions for me. NICE!! Well, it's lazy hackery but the best you can do I guess.

FWIW, I'm in favor of people engaging in any kind of 'assasination' being arrested and charged with murder. Seems like the rational position.

Who is "they" who have "his" name? What is his name? Link?

Yeah, terrible, because the Proud Boys Ngo was embedded with are known for their peaceful nature. Here's more people not on 'the left' condemning the attack on Ngo:

How a Right-Wing Troll Demonized Antifa to the Mainstream - Rolling Stone

That's a damned lie. Don't you know better than that?

This is tiring. "these violent rioters" (who are they specifically) "have been called" (by whom we're supposed to guess) peaceful protesters (of course the vast majority of protesters ARE peaceful) until "they" (who exactly?) killed someone..."

You're a one man machine at making vague, unsubstantiated slurs against unnamed people and when I address them with links, you run away and move the goal posts. SAD!!

That is not evidence. Do you think making stuff up substitutes for actually backing up your bull****? It doesn't.

Passive voice is your friend! They "clearly are" what? Evidence? "Many" is also vague enough to mean anything from 3 or 4 to thousands. How many is 'many'? Being politically shielded by whom?

I'm pointing out the arrests by unknown federal agents driving civilian cars of people who were not being violent when arrested happened, and gave 4 links of examples. Instead of addressing that point, you make up some more opinions for me. NICE!! Well, it's lazy hackery but the best you can do I guess.

FWIW, I'm in favor of people engaging in any kind of 'assasination' being arrested and charged with murder. Seems like the rational position.

So again you’re justifying political violence by insisting that the movement behind this violence is really peaceful and there’s no issue.

Again the attackers of Ngo and the assassin in Portland have been identified on social media and their names are public.

They have not been arrested. So the authorities in Oregon are ok with this since the perpetrators have not been arrested. All condemnations of this violence by left wing officials have named Antifa and they’ve gone out of their way to name “right wing militias” and “white nationalists” Biden literally just released a commercial of him “condemning rioting and looting” splicing pictures of Portland and Kenosha with the tiki marchers and the intent is clearly to make it seem like BLM and Antifa are not in any way responsible

Obviously looting is not good.

LOL...I'm glad to see you finally come around. Can you go any further than "not good"?

Are you able to call it what it is: destructive, counter-productive, criminal, violent, selfish, opportunist, narcissistic, ignorant??

Somehow, I doubt it.

LOL...I'm glad to see you finally come around. Can you go any further than "not good"?

Are you able to call it what it is: destructive, counter-productive, criminal, violent, selfish, opportunist, narcissistic, ignorant??

Somehow, I doubt it.

That was always my stance, that looting is not good. Yes looting is destructive and all that other stuff.

Do you have anything real to add or just this silliness?

Whoever created this trash thread would be great in a game of Twister--if his opponents were a bunch of Trump-supporting quadriplegics.

Somehow, I doubt it.

"Not good" encompasses all of those things, so he already answered your question for you.

Or does someone need to draw a Venn Diagram for you.

Jesus Christ, the snowflakes.

"Respond precisely the way that I want you to respond, or I'm going to pout like a little bitch. Read the script! Read it! Or I cry some more."

Yeah except AOC actually said looting was about getting bread for starving children. And the leftists seem to be in no hurry to protect property. They openly say if you oppose looting it’s because you value property over black lives

Right Wingers say the most racist things. Fact.

If you believe that then you aint black.

If only Trump supporters cared about stopping being racist more than they cared about straining to score points on Internet forums.

But none of them do.

So they will continue to hate black people and pretend otherwise.

Which makes their using black people to score points too funny for them to ever realize.

More racists, please. Stop talking in code. You're close, but you're not quite ready to call black people the N-word yet.

Be brave for a change.

Why are you being PC?

As you're struggling for your code, we know what you're really thinking.

Cut out the middleman.

Such people are nothing more than garbage. Now it's your turn to pretend that I'm not talking directly to your ****ing face.

Last edited:
So again you’re justifying political violence by insisting that the movement behind this violence is really peaceful and there’s no issue.

Again the attackers of Ngo and the assassin in Portland have been identified on social media and their names are public.

They have not been arrested. So the authorities in Oregon are ok with this since the perpetrators have not been arrested. All condemnations of this violence by left wing officials have named Antifa and they’ve gone out of their way to name “right wing militias” and “white nationalists” Biden literally just released a commercial of him “condemning rioting and looting” splicing pictures of Portland and Kenosha with the tiki marchers and the intent is clearly to make it seem like BLM and Antifa are not in any way responsible

OK, so who are the murderers and those who attacked Ngo, and how do you know this? Do you have a link? So far you're making a series of BS claims with nothing to back them up.

And if you want to name anyone with an actual name who's justifying murder, beatings, etc. then tell me a name. "The authorities" isn't a person or a group without details. Who are these people? LEOs know who committed serious crimes and refuse to act? Which ones?

I doubt if "Twitter account Joe98308765 says the guys who attacked Ngo are _____" Is that the evidence? Images of them?

Author Vicky Osterweil Talks 'In Defense of Looting' After Kenosha Uprising : Code Switch : NPR

This is the philosophy people like AOC and Bernie believe in.
No wonder liberals permit riots and looting

There’s a poster on this very message board who thinks black people are genetically inferior to white people, that they are genetically predisposed to what he calls “barbarian behavior,” and that therefore the 14th amendment should be ignored because black people need harsher punishment for the same crimes than white people.

One author in your link. One poster that I just mentioned.

“The right” thinks black people are genetically inferior. Right?

Yeah except AOC actually said looting was about getting bread for starving children. And the leftists seem to be in no hurry to protect property. They openly say if you oppose looting it’s because you value property over black lives

That’s not what the **** she said, quit lying.

"Not good" encompasses all of those things...

No, not really. It's the same indifference with which a cat buries a turd. It's like calling what we've seen night after night peaceful protests. It's dishonest, but it's also telling: you know who owns this behavior, and Americans have seen enough.

It proved the point. Unless you also believe that the words of one person represent millions of people?

Maybe you do. How sad if that's true.

Reductio ad absurdum. Notice how the left acknowledges when messaging could severly damage them, so they attempt to remove the malignant mole with a surgeons scalpel, pretending it isn't growing all over the body.

They're liars and con artists. Just look at the con they tried to pull on Kavanaugh.

Look at the con Pelosi is pulling, but she got her hair did while millions are suffering mandatory business closure.

LEAKED DOCUMENTS SHOW POLICE KNEW FAR-RIGHT EXTREMISTS WERE THE REAL THREAT AT PROTESTS, NOT “ANTIFA”

while the White House beat the drum for a crackdown on a leaderless movement on the left, law enforcement offices across the country were sharing detailed reports of far-right extremists seeking to attack the protesters and police during the country’s historic demonstrations, a trove of newly leaked documents reveals.

Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at George Floyd Protests, Not “Antifa”

im****ed.jpg

The Right has long championed looting, so long as the people being looted are non-whites. Or do you think that Native Americans voluntarily gave up their land and African American slaves voluntarily gave up their labor?

That’s not looting. It is lawful to develop lands you militarily conquer.

The Indians believed the same thing

If only Trump supporters cared about stopping being racist more than they cared about straining to score points on Internet forums.

But none of them do.

So they will continue to hate black people and pretend otherwise.

Which makes their using black people to score points too funny for them to ever realize.

More racists, please. Stop talking in code. You're close, but you're not quite ready to call black people the N-word yet.

Be brave for a change.

Why are you being PC?

As you're struggling for your code, we know what you're really thinking.

Cut out the middleman.

Such people are nothing more than garbage. Now it's your turn to pretend that I'm not talking directly to your ****ing face.

Nice rant bro. Do you have a point in there somewhere or are you just shooting for Stupid Post of the Year points?

That’s not looting. It is lawful to develop lands you militarily conquer.

The Indians believed the same thing

So if the protestors seize that property and later improve it, you would support them?

Never base your opinion on one sentence. You end up looking foolish when you miss context.

Context? hahaha...Look who's looking foolish!

Name one single person arrested during the riots for looting bread. :lamo

Context? hahaha...Look who's looking foolish!

Name one single person arrested during the riots for looting bread. :lamo

Thank you for proving my point.

Back
Top Bottom