• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The left loves to destroy

Outlook

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
They're the first ones to put out their hands for Federal money. As a taxpayer, go pound sand.
You broke it, you bought it.

I want to give a shout out to all the Biden voters. Nice job.
You have caused more property damage, have killed and hurt hundreds and have created more of a divide among races.
You have made history.
It was never about George Floyd.
Riots following George Floyd's death could cost up to $2B
Oregon voters say Portland protests now do more harm than good, new poll says - OPB[/url
[URL="https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/06/08/14-days-of-protests-19-dead/#7b7454ee4de4"]14 Days Of Protests, 19 Dead

You're not only dancing on the graves of nearly 200,000 Americans to score points against "the left" on a regular basis, you're actually cheering on the man who on tape admitted to knowingly lying about the COVID's severity, letting it explode; the man who killed a mass testing plan because he calculated it was to his political advantage to let a lot of liberals in blue states die so he could blame their governors.

You have nothing to say about loving destruction, nevermind that any current destruction happened under Trump.

sounds like Bidens America! Q 2024

What a mind-****ingly stupid thing to say. Trump has been president for nearly 4 years now. Biden has not been even VP for nearly four years now.

Why do you tell such incredibly stupid lies?

You have caused more property damage, have killed and hurt hundreds and have created more of a divide among races.
You have made history.

Oregon voters say Portland protests now do more harm than good, new poll says - OPB

14 Days Of Protests, 19 Dead

I plan on voting for Biden, where has HE or "I" caused any destruction or violence? Seems you like lying.

You have made history.

Oregon voters say Portland protests now do more harm than good, new poll says - OPB

We should give them a shout out for guaranteeing Trump's re-election.;)

200,000 dead.

They're the first ones to put out their hands for Federal money. As a taxpayer, go pound sand.
You broke it, you bought it.

Oh, I'd love it if we stopped the transfer of wealth from blue states to red states via federal tax and spend. Red states are huge takers, just about every last one of them.

And I've had enough of thieving red staters calling me a "taker". In fact, at this point I don't think I'd object to red states straight-up seceding. True, it'd suck to have a gigantic ****hole country between the two coasts filled with those "hated liberal elites", but it'd be better than having to call someone who professes hatred for me a "fellow American."

"Professes" doesn't even cover it. Trump lied about COVID and killed a testing plan, calculating that it would kill a lot of blue state liberals and he could score points by blaming their governors. And you cheer that on. Why should I want to give the slightest bit of aid to someone who wishes me dead?

Meanwhile......

30a08ab6af7e9ff3bee52fc97f9b09dda1dfc548.jpg

You have made history.

Yeah, this is what it looks like with Mr. Law and Order is president of only 1/2 the country. He hates the left, and isn't their president. Besides, he's loving this, why are you so bummed?

Hey, leftists, here is a question for you:

For 200 points, what do the first 10 cities people do not want to live in have in common?

I am asking for the top 10 because I got bored.

Here is the list: Portland, OR | Investing Magazine

You're not only dancing on the graves of nearly 200,000 Americans to score points against "the left" on a regular basis, you're actually cheering on the man who on tape admitted to knowingly lying about the COVID's severity, letting it explode; the man who killed a mass testing plan because he calculated it was to his political advantage to let a lot of liberals in blue states die so he could blame their governors.

You have nothing to say about loving destruction, nevermind that any current destruction happened under Trump.

What a mind-****ingly stupid thing to say. Trump has been president for nearly 4 years now. Biden has not been even VP for nearly four years now.

Why do you tell such incredibly stupid lies?

Was Fauci lying when he claimed that Covid wasn't going to be easily transmitted? How about when he dismissed the need for masks? Or was he lying when he changed those opinions 180 degrees? What about Pelosi in February telling people to come on down to Chinatown while yukking it up with supporters? What about DeBlasio telling people to get out and go to Broadway shows around the same time? What about Cuomo sending infected people into nursing homes?

BTW, 7 million people have gotten Covid. Under Obama, at least 60 million got H1N1. So, it's easy to see who failed and who didn't. If we had Obama and Grandpa right now, you could add a zero to that death toll.

You have made history.

Still denying reality. Tell each other whatever makes you feel better.

The left owns this destruction.

Take a break from your disgusting gravedancing and moronic attempts to convert it into point-scoring, and observe:

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 8, 2013

And

Obama is community organizing from the Oval Office on Ferguson today. More riots sure to follow.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 1, 2014

As China and the rest of the World continue to rip off the U.S. economically, they laugh at us and our president over the riots in Ferguson!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 25, 2014

______

In a September 2013 Fox & Friends phone interview, Trump blasted Obama for failing to "get everybody in a room." "If you say who gets fired, it always has to be the top. Problems start from the top, and they have to get solved from the top, and the president’s the leader, and he’s got to get everybody in a room, and he’s got to lead. And he doesn’t do that, he doesn’t like doing that, that’s not his strength." Trump also said that further down in history "when they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who’s running things in Washington. So I really think the pressure is on the president."

In an Oct. 7, 2013, interview with then-Fox News host Greta Van Susteren, Trump criticized Obama for not being a dealmaker during the shutdown. "You have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He has to get (the Speaker of the House) and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and cajole and do all sorts of things, but you have to get a deal. "And, unfortunately, he has never been a dealmaker. That wasn't his expertise before he went into politics and it's obviously not his expertise now. But you have to get the people in a room and you have to get a deal."

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ump-criticize-obama-during-2013-government-s/

______

Allright. Now lie, deny, run away, and dance on more graves to score your disgustingly ghoulish points.

I plan on voting for Biden, where has HE or "I" caused any destruction or violence? Seems you like lying.

Biden told you a vote for Trump means more violence.
He also said if you don’t vote for him, you aren’t black.
You are not voting for Biden. You are voting for the Harris administration. Did you vote for Harris in the primaries, if not you were racist or sexist or both.

Still denying reality. Tell each other whatever makes you feel better.

Right, there are no riots, no looting, no arson, no assaults. You don't have a senile imbecile controlled by radicals for a nominee, either. Nope, it's all good.:lamo

You are not voting for Biden. You are voting for the Harris administration. Did you vote for Harris in the primaries, if not you were racist or sexist or both.

That wasn't my question. You accused Biden and his voters for causing destruction and violence. How have "I" or Biden CAUSED the violence? Why are you backpedaling from your lies?

Grandpa already called it the "Harris-Biden" administration. I guess he knows he's so hopelessly incompetent and doddering that he wants to assure Democrats as to who will really be in charge.:mrgreen:

This is more evidence that the closer the election the more extreme the hysteria and lying (not to mention the hilariousness) from the cultists of Dirtbag gets. Still, all laughs aside these people are bent on the destruction of this Republic. And that aint funny.

Yeah, this is what it looks like with Mr. Law and Order is president of only 1/2 the country. He hates the left, and isn't their president. Besides, he's loving this, why are you so bummed?

America is FAWKED right now.

For 500 points, who did the fawking?

That wasn't my question. You accused Biden and his voters for causing destruction and violence. How have "I" or Biden CAUSED the violence? Why are you backpedaling from your lies?

If you don't have the guts to condemn BLM or Antifa then you are abetting violence. Apparently, neither Grandpa nor most Democrats can summon up the courage to do it.

Back
Top Bottom