• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The left loves to destroy

Trump will win. Whether he gets cheated out of it is the only question. No sane and rational country could put Biden (AOC +3, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff. etc.) into power. Trump will win pretty comfortably on election day. That's when the vote fraud operation will go into high gear. It'll be focused around those swing states run by Democrats (PA, MI, MN and WI). Trump will be winning , say, PA, and then..."Looky here, another bag of votes for Biden. Oh wait, here's a suitcase full. A van full. A tractor trailer full. It'll be blatant as hell. The plan will be to overhwhelm the system and throw the result into doubt.

The more chaos they can create the more they can try to change the result by fraud. They won't care a whit that the country is in turmoil, maybe for months, while recounts and lawsuits ensue. They'll use it as an excuse to further dismantle our election system which is what they really want in addition to unbridled power. Never forge that power is the whole objective and any amount of chicanery, fraud, dishonesty, anarchy and criminality will be acceptable to reach the goal. This is the one time that the GOP has to be as cutthroat and unforgiving as the Democrats. Our future is at stake, at least for the next four years, four years in which people can decide whether they want to live under the left's dictatorship should they win in 2024.

We know you cultists of Dirtbag think you're being coy with comments like that but we also know that's your game plan: To immediate claim that a Biden win, no matter how massive would be a fix on the insane claim that no sane country would vote that way. It's dumb**** to the nth but you're hoping it works on just enough armed nut cases on your side to start some kind of civil war. It didn't work when your ancestors* tried it and it won't work this time either.

*either ideological or biological or both.

You're not only dancing on the graves of nearly 200,000 Americans to score points against "the left" on a regular basis, you're actually cheering on the man who on tape admitted to knowingly lying about the COVID's severity, letting it explode; the man who killed a mass testing plan because he calculated it was to his political advantage to let a lot of liberals in blue states die so he could blame their governors.

You have nothing to say about loving destruction, nevermind that any current destruction happened under Trump.

What a mind-****ingly stupid thing to say. Trump has been president for nearly 4 years now. Biden has not been even VP for nearly four years now.

Why do you tell such incredibly stupid lies?

Fauci says Trump did not 'distort' impact of the pandemic | TheHill

Can you imagine the epic meltdowns if Trump pulls off a reelection?

I thought we have been living through an epic meltdown the last four years on this forum. After Trump wins, it will probably be a good time to take a vacation from this forum.

Well if he "pulls it off" (as in getting away with a crime which is what that phrase usually means) instead of winning it fair and square then, oh, yes there will be much more than melt downs.

There are meltdowns now. Ever read the posts of the chronically butt hurt anti-Trumps? Many of them just like yours.

He gets elected and then what are the Trump ranters gonna' do?

Last edited:
I tell the plain truth about the left. Truth is always a problem in their case.

Your massive and always-go-to projection is so well established now that you really don't need to keep using it. We know it's there. And it's become a joke on yourself. But, hey.....I'll keep flagging it every time I see it (which, is every time I see one of your rotten fascist trolling comments).

We know you cultists of Dirtbag think you're being coy with comments like that but we also know that's your game plan: To immediate claim that a Biden win, no matter how massive would be a fix on the insane claim that no sane country would vote that way. It's dumb**** to the nth but you're hoping it works on just enough armed nut cases on your side to start some kind of civil war. It didn't work when your ancestors* tried it and it won't work this time either.

*either ideological or biological or both.

Grandpa is going to lose. You need a nominee with a functioning brain to win an election. There will be no civil war, either, unless the left's street rabble starts one. They might start it. Others will end it.

I plan on voting for Biden, where has HE or "I" caused any destruction or violence? Seems you like lying.

When did Biden call out his voters about the violence?
The democrats had to take a poll first. When they learned people were not happy with the violence, he finally said something. Go job president Harris and her VP Biden

Your massive and always-go-to projection is so well established now that you really don't need to keep using it. We know it's there. And it's become a joke on yourself. But, hey.....I'll keep flagging it every time I see it (which, is every time I see one of your rotten fascist trolling comments).

Nothing I've ever said is fascist in the least. You're either lying or not too bright. Which is it?

I thought we have been living through an epic meltdown the last four years on this forum. After Trump wins, it will probably be a good time to take a vacation from this forum.

Or maybe it will get so bad, it will be them taking an involuntary vacation from this forum.

Nothing I've ever said is fascist in the least. You're either lying or not too bright. Which is it?

They love their big, bad words, don't they? Too bad most misuse them or completely misunderstand their meanings. ;)

Yeah, this is what it looks like with Mr. Law and Order is president of only 1/2 the country. He hates the left, and isn't their president. Besides, he's loving this, why are you so bummed?

LOL
You would be whinny if he send federal officers in and the democrats refused his help because they would rather see their citizens suffer until after the elections.

Or maybe it will get so bad, it will be them taking an involuntary vacation from this forum.

The forum will contain all the usual whining and hair pulling. It's the street rabble that needs to be put down quickly if they start rioting again.

What a hypocrite
Instead of allowing the justice system handle a wrongful action, you went into a temper tantrum and burned the victims neighborhood down.
How’s that neighborhood doing now? Probably full of whiny people crying over their live saving and hard work burned to the ground.
What a stupid response

Settle down, trumper. Wipe the froth from your face and try reading the comment you freaked out about again. You people always seem to be on a razor's edge and get triggered by so little ... or nothing at all, in fact.

Still denying reality. Tell each other whatever makes you feel better.

Yea, I look around Vero and see the destruction, all the people harmed due to the nightly riots on Route A1A.
Be safe.

When did Biden call out his voters about the violence?
The democrats had to take a poll first. When they learned people were not happy with the violence, he finally said something. Go job president Harris and her VP Biden

Biden calls for justice, end to violence after speaking with Jacob Blake'''s family | Reuters

Biden condemns violence in Portland and calls on Trump to do the same - CNNPolitics

You're welcome. Stop LYING.

And you have YET to answer my question. Where have "I" or Biden caused any violence as you claimed?

Settle down, trumper. Wipe the froth from your face and try reading the comment you freaked out about again. You people always seem to be on a razor's edge and get triggered by so little ... or nothing at all, in fact.

When I read your commentary above, it seems you're the poster who needs to settle down.

Oh, like we'd let you decide how your comments read. Your self-awareness is < 0.

That wasn't my question. You accused Biden and his voters for causing destruction and violence. How have "I" or Biden CAUSED the violence? Why are you backpedaling from your lies?

A presidential candidate doesn’t call out the people burning, looting, rioting, killing.
If Trump doesn’t call out a wrong, you would be all over it.

When I read your commentary above, it seems you're the poster who needs to settle down.

Well, you would having a completely upside-down, inside-out view of the world. You and your buddies here are examples of what a cult does to people. It turns you into a biped* version of trained seals.

*I assume you can still walk on two feet.

A presidential candidate doesn’t call out the people burning, looting, rioting, killing.
If Trump doesn’t call out a wrong, you would be all over it.

Except he did. So why do you continue to LIE? I see an outlook of continued dishonesty from you in the future.

I want to give a shout out to all the Biden voters. Nice job.
You have caused more property damage, have killed and hurt hundreds and have created more of a divide among races.
You have made history.
It was never about George Floyd.

Riots following George Floyd's death could cost up to $2B

Oregon voters say Portland protests now do more harm than good, new poll says - OPB

14 Days Of Protests, 19 Dead
Just when you think Trumpsters can’t get anymore deluded. :2no4:

Well, you would having a completely upside-down, inside-out view of the world. You and your buddies here are examples of what a cult does to people. It turns you into a biped* version of trained seals.

*I assume you can still walk on two feet.

Question. If Trump gets reelected, would you make a promise that you'll try to be a gracious loser next time around?

Back
Top Bottom