• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Left Is Finally Admitting That Abortion Means Killing Children

Trolls have no lives, its truly sad
If Biden would be quick to listen and slow to speak we wouldn't have so many reports pointing to his (Mr Dementia) rapid cognitive decline.

I didn't know until today that the Republicans think we had airports during the Revolutionary War. Obviously they do, since Trump said we did. So Republicans were admitting their ignorance then. Right?

No more so than asserting that Biden’s reference to a child being aborted had some “gender context”.
I was more responding to the criticism of wokeness in general.

You are just another one who bitches constantly about live saving measures to limit the spread of a deadly virus then wants to act like he cares about life.
Comparing an adult making a conscious choice to not take an unproven vaccine to fight against an ailment that has killed fewer than .5% of all that have contracted it and that of the people killed by the virus, the extreme vast majority had on average 4 comorbid ailments, each potentially life threatening...to killing an unborn child is just so...well...you.

Comparing an adult making a conscious choice to not take an unproven vaccine to fight against an ailment that has killed fewer than .5% of all that have contracted it and that of the people killed by the virus, the extreme vast majority had on average 4 comorbid ailments, each potentially life threatening...to killing an unborn child is just so...well...you.

Just think - if those unborn children are born with an average with 4 comorbid ailments, they would be expendable to you too.

Just think - if those unborn children are born with an average with 4 comorbid ailments, they would be expendable to you too.
Well...no...see...because what you are saying LITERALLY makes no sense. You are...STILL...trying to justify killing unborn children by comparing them to ADULTS making their OWN LIFE CHOICES...and you do so by using an ailment that is 99.4% survivable by people with normal to good health.

People stop masturbating! You're splattering babies everywhere. 🙃

Well...no...see...because what you are saying LITERALLY makes no sense. You are...STILL...trying to justify killing unborn children by comparing them to ADULTS making their OWN LIFE CHOICES...and you do so by using an ailment that is 99.4% survivable by people with normal to good health.

Abortion ARE ADULTS, or children in some cases, making their OWN LIFE CHOICES too.

It's cool, you want to DICTATE how OTHER PEOPLE MAKE CHOICES.

I CAN YELL and GET my POINT across TOO. Just admit it's not about "LIFE" as you just LITERALLY just didn't give a **** about the LIVES of people with 4 comorbid ailments.

Abortion ARE ADULTS, or children in some cases, making their OWN LIFE CHOICES too.

It's cool, you want to DICTATE how OTHER PEOPLE MAKE CHOICES.

I CAN YELL and GET my POINT across TOO. Just admit it's not about "LIFE" as you just LITERALLY just didn't give a **** about the LIVES of people with 4 comorbid ailments.
Abortions are adults...killing babies in the name of convenience. You can go a lot of different directions with that...but trying to compare that to adults deciding to not take a vaccine for THEMSELVES is just a stupid position to take....one that I dont think you thought out very well but thought it would be a cool way to attack the OP.

It wasnt...it failed. Because its a stupid comparison.

OH...and BTW...if you check ANY post I have made on the COVID vaccines, I doubt you will EVER find me saying ANYTHING other than encouragin those that are already in poor health to consult their doctors and seriously considering taking the shots.

Even the lefts old white racist hero they love so well Jose Biden referenced the ‘child’ during an abortion.

At least now they have come out of the closet and tell it like it is. Far more honorable no?

————

After years of using vague language to couch their quest to end the lives of preborn babies, the left is finally admitting that abortion means killing a child in the womb.

One day after President Joe Biden threatened to use his executive authority to fight a potential Supreme Court decision in Dobbs v. Jackson that would spell the end of Roe v. Wade, he admitted that abortion ends the life of a child.

If you care about life do two things. First is to support laws supporting the children after they are born and not just up to the minute of birth. In the future if all of the states go anti abortion, many of those will be children of rape. Second, support gun control laws so that children who have been born do not have to fear going to school or being dead before their 18th birthday.

Abortions are adults...killing babies in the name of convenience. You can go a lot of different directions with that...but trying to compare that to adults deciding to not take a vaccine for THEMSELVES is just a stupid position to take....one that I dont think you thought out very well but thought it would be a cool way to attack the OP.

It wasnt...it failed. Because its a stupid comparison.

OH...and BTW...if you check ANY post I have made on the COVID vaccines, I doubt you will EVER find me saying ANYTHING other than encouragin those that are already in poor health to consult their doctors and seriously considering taking the shots.

IGNORING life saving measures is killing vulnerable people in the name of convenience.

It's NOT just VACCINES, you know. @VySky is against MANY MEASURES to SAVE LIVES.

YOU think it's STUPID because unborn babies matter to you and people with 4 comorbidities do NOT.

If you care about life do two things. First is to support laws supporting the children after they are born and not just up to the minute of birth. In the future if all of the states go anti abortion, many of those will be children of rape. Second, support gun control laws so that children who have been born do not have to fear going to school or being dead before their 18th birthday.

NOT like THAT!!! :oops:

UNBORN babies MATTER, not LIVE ones. ;)

IGNORING life saving measures is killing vulnerable people in the name of convenience.

It's NOT just VACCINES, you know. @VySky is against MANY MEASURES to SAVE LIVES.

YOU think it's STUPID because unborn babies matter to you and people with 4 comorbidities do NOT.
Still dedicated to a stupid and failed comparison between adults that CHOOSE to not get a vaccine and adults that kill unwanted children.

Just...stupid comparisons. Not sure why you are so committed to the comments....but...there you are.

Still dedicated to a stupid and failed comparison between adults that CHOOSE to not get a vaccine and adults that kill unwanted children.

Just...stupid comparisons. Not sure why you are so committed to the comments....but...there you are.

YES, it's NICE to see SOME PEOPLE get CHOICES when it comes to HEALTHCARE, isn't it?

Even the lefts old white racist hero they love so well Jose Biden referenced the ‘child’ during an abortion.

At least now they have come out of the closet and tell it like it is. Far more honorable no?

————

After years of using vague language to couch their quest to end the lives of preborn babies, the left is finally admitting that abortion means killing a child in the womb.

One day after President Joe Biden threatened to use his executive authority to fight a potential Supreme Court decision in Dobbs v. Jackson that would spell the end of Roe v. Wade, he admitted that abortion ends the life of a child.

An embryo is not a child. If I handed you one, you'd probably drop it and then run in the corner and puke.

An embryo is not a child. If I handed you one, you'd probably drop it and then run in the corner and puke.
Tell that to the judge in CA charging a double homicide

Child or children has no “gender context”, but the woke must never, ever even hint that the unborn ‘stuff’ removed by abortion was a child or person. The woke version of abortion demands that it be described as only making a change to the (previously pregnant) person’s body. Any mention of the discarded body parts is taboo.
Are you just trying to pretend sensitivity or just talking crap about having an abortion?

LOL, that's some very fine straw grasping

————

The Federalist, eh?

First of all, we all know that Biden does not always measure correctly the words he uses. He should have said Fetus and not child. This does not mean that "the left is finally admitting that abortion is killing a child. It just means that Biden did not choose his words correctly.

Here is the truth of the matter regarding the definition between Fetus and a child and it is important to understand it.

Fetus as Human Being: Where is the Cut-off Point?

"We know that the fetus’s environment is, ontologically speaking, different from the newborns one: fetus cannot breathe the same as newborn does; the way the fetus in nourished is different from the way the newborn is nourished, etc. Moreover, fetus entirely depends on its mother, while newborn is not entirely dependent, as he/she is separated from his/her mother and can grow up independently. However, it seems that these ontological differences are not adequate for the semantic story needed"

The fetus entirely depends on its mother to survive but when he/she is "born", he/she is no long is entirely dependent on the mother. At that point he is a human being. While he is a fetus he is a integral part of the mother and that means "to me" that the woman should have the right to decide what is best for her and her body while it is a fetus. The fetus should not be more important than the human being (the mother).

There should be guidelines as to whether the mother can abort or not and that should be dependent more on the reasons for considering the abortion. For example, if the mother just decided to abort with no good reason for the abortion, there should be some form of penalty. Nonetheless, I personally do not consider a fetus a human being until he/she is born.

Back
Top Bottom