• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Law Of The Land. TYRANNY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthify

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Tyranny exists where freedom of speech doesn't. Such as in the U.S. Here, freedom of speech is basically just a fairy tale told to children. Sure, the constitution says that congress will pass no law restricting freedom of speech. But the importance of that stands somewhere between crap and nothing. In the private sector, such as in political forums, they are able to ignore that concept. And it is the private sector that actually runs this country. For example, to paraphrase Calvin Coolidge, "The business of government IS business."

Also, what if people in France before the French Revolution had computers and the internet. Do you think their king or his "private" lap dogs would have allowed revolutionaries to have their say? And for those who think the French Revolution was a bad thing, I say SUCK IT! Or what if in America before the American Revolution had computers and the internet. Do you think their king or his "private" lap dogs would have allowed American Revolutionaries to have their say? And for those who think that the American Revolution was a bad thing, I again say SUCK IT!

Before the French Revolution they had Aristocrats. We have them in the U.S. too. To paraphrase Alphonse Karr, "The more that things change, the more they stay the same." These new aristocrats I choose to call Privocrats. After the French Revolution they beheaded their Aristocrats. The same needs to be done in the U.S. to our Privocrats.
ihN6zhL.jpg

SUCK IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom