• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Law and Order President just enchouraged his supporters to break the law ...

Irwin Corey

Proud AmeriCAN
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
... again.

Trump encourages North Carolina residents to vote twice to test mail-in system

Trump encourages North Carolina residents to vote twice to test mail-in system

Trump is convinced he can't win fair and square so he's doing everything he can to undermine and discredit OUR election.

I predict that IF he's able to steal this election there will never be another United States of America Presidential election again. In the next four years he, Barr and his Trumpublican supporters in the House and Senate will install him as President for life controlled ONLY by his Plutocrat handlers. This is the most corrupt administration in the history of the world.

But, there's no way there can be any fraud. Right?

But, there's no way there can be any fraud. Right?

I hope his followers aren't foolish enough to vote twice, they face a hefty fine and jail time if they do. I don't know what the N. Carolina system is like but I'm confident that if they pulled that **** in Colorado they would end up with a stiff fine and possible jail time; because they AbsaByGodLutely would get caught.

Our president is trying to corrupt and discredit this election; he is the most dispicable man in America.

I hope his followers aren't foolish enough to vote twice, they face a hefty fine and jail time if they do. I don't know what the N. Carolina system is like but I'm confident that if they pulled that **** in Colorado they would end up with a stiff fine and possible jail time; because they AbsaByGodLutely would get caught.

It's impossible, since vote-by-mail is fraud proof. Right?

Vote by mail, in Colorado is as secure as any system, in person or mail in, in the United States. If N. Carolina is anywhere close to as competent there will be Trump supporters fined and in jail before it's over. I hope he comes to Colorado and trys that ****, our Attorney General might arest him for inciting a crime.

Donald Trump encouraged supporters to rough up potential protesters Monday at his final pre-Iowa caucus rally. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said after warning of possible rabble-rousers. "I'll pay the legal fees," he added.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/02/01/trump-i-ll-pay-for-protester-beatings

Politics Jul 28, 2017 4:16 PM EDT
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump appeared to advocate rougher treatment of people in police custody during a speech in New York.

Trump spoke dismissively of arresting officers who protect suspects’ heads while putting them in police cars in a speech in front of law enforcement on Long Island.

He said: “You can take the hand off,” drawing cheers from his audience.
WATCH: Trump to police: Don’t worry about people in custody hitting their heads on squad cars | PBS NewsHour

tRUMP has always encourage violence. MAGA. We have it.

I wonder if there's actually a law that prohibits that. Can anyone actually cite it?

Trump is not instructing them to cast more than one vote by mail ballot. He is instructing them to cast a vote by mail ballot in advance and then try to vote in person on Election Day. Even attempting that is a felony so if somebody is dumb enough to do what Trump suggests and loses their right to vote for life as a result then good.

i hope some Republicans voters follow our criminal President's advice and then go to jail.

it would be perfect.

Trump is not instructing them to cast more than one vote by mail ballot. He is instructing them to cast a vote by mail ballot in advance and then try to vote in person on Election Day. Even attempting that is a felony so if somebody is dumb enough to do what Trump suggests and loses their right to vote for life as a result then good.

Yeah, but that's impossible. There is no voter fraud. Remember?

This is one of Trump's most brilliant trollings: the Democrats say there is no voter fraud; can't be. Then they lose their minds when Trump says something about voting twice. It appears the Democrats don't much confidence in the system they're touting so heavily.

This is one of Trump's most brilliant trollings: the Democrats say there is no voter fraud; can't be. Then they lose their minds when Trump says something about voting twice. It appears the Democrats don't much confidence in the system they're touting so heavily.

Nobody ever said there is no voter fraud, but it’s worth noting that multiple judges over the years have demanded proof of Republican claims that widespread or election changing voter fraud exists and no one has ever been able to produce it. That doesn’t mean it wouldn’t happen if, say, the President tells people to do it.

Nobody ever said there is no voter fraud, but it’s worth noting that multiple judges over the years have demanded proof of Republican claims that widespread or election changing voter fraud exists and no one has ever been able to produce it.

There you go. The Left isn't quite as confident, now. Why not?

There you go. The Left isn't quite as confident, now. Why not?

I’m 100% confident that there is no evidence of election changing voter fraud in any past election. Is it possible? Theoretically, but it isn’t done. And we’ve never had a President calling for his supporters to commit it en masse before now.

He's encouraging voter fraud.

Vote by mail, in Colorado is as secure as any system, in person or mail in, in the United States. If N. Carolina is anywhere close to as competent there will be Trump supporters fined and in jail before it's over. I hope he comes to Colorado and trys that ****, our Attorney General might arest him for inciting a crime.

Someone please tell me I'm wrong, but from what I read, committing voting fraud in a national election is prosecuted by the feds which in this case, won't do crap about it. So it seems they've created the perfect crime and we know how Trump is perfect.

Unlike Biden who has denounced both, Trump refuses to condemn his AR carrying vigilantes while goes on and on about the rioting. Is it too far a step from asking to commit voter fraud to asking for torch light marches and beatings of Trump and police brutality protesters?

... again.
Trump is convinced he can't win fair and square so he's doing everything he can to undermine and discredit OUR election.
I predict that IF he's able to steal this election there will never be another United States of America Presidential election again. In the next four years he, Barr and his Trumpublican supporters in the House and Senate will install him as President for life controlled ONLY by his Plutocrat handlers. This is the most corrupt administration in the history of the world.

How can you break the law when you are not allowed to commit the crime?!?

You send in your mail-in ballot, your name and details are then compared with the voter roll and on it your name receives a little "voted" next to it.
You now show up at the polling station and the little lady says: "It shows here you have already voted by mail."

The end ... because now you can't vote a second time and no crime has been committed.

Unless nobody compares mail-in ballots with voter rolls.

... again.

Yeah, and he asked the Russians to find Mil's emails.

nothingburger.jpg

You always miss the point with your blind cult loyalty.

You send in your mail-in ballot, your name and details are then compared with the voter roll and on it your name receives a little "voted" next to it.
You now show up at the polling station and the little lady says: "It shows here you have already voted by mail."

The end ... because now you can't vote a second time and no crime has been committed.

Unless the USPS is late getting the ballots there, then they wouldn't have been counted and you would have voted twice. That's a felony.

The POTUS is calling for voter fraud and his supporters won't call him out about it. Why not?

How can you commit voter fraud when your mailed-in ballot is checked against a voter roll and marked there as "voted"?
Wouldn't you be told at the polling station that you have voted already?

The POTUS is calling for voter fraud and his supporters won't call him out about it. Why not?

But, there's no way there can be voter fraud. Why are you worried about it?

Somebody needs to explain to me how every trump supporter isn't in prison.

Back
Top Bottom